Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:20 PM

Next banner is up:

http://reveal.diablo...ng/witch_doctor

#1112 Hypnot1zed

Hypnot1zed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:39 AM

I didn't get to play much of the beta because my video card fried, but I was enjoying it a lot.

Instagc is the best site to earn gift cards, try it out!  http://www.instagc.com/98027

#1113 creid

creid

Dead For The Summer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:12 PM

Next banner is up:

http://reveal.diablo...ng/witch_doctor

Is it just me, or does this not work in Chrome? I click Finish, the finish button disappears, and nothing happens.

#1114 Draekon

Draekon

Kung-Fu Panda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:40 PM

Is it just me, or does this not work in Chrome? I click Finish, the finish button disappears, and nothing happens.

It works in Chrome as I've done it through that. Possibly have some add-ons that are getting in the way or not updated java/flash in a while?

#1115 SEH

SEH

Paul's sister is an alien

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:56 PM

Yeah, I only use Chrome and have been able to do every banner. I'm even using the AdBlock extension and it works fine.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#1116 creid

creid

Dead For The Summer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:19 PM

Yeah, I only use Chrome and have been able to do every banner. I'm even using the AdBlock extension and it works fine.

It works in Chrome as I've done it through that. Possibly have some add-ons that are getting in the way or not updated java/flash in a while?

I later tried it in IE and couldn't get it to work there either. I run all my updates, maybe it's time for a restart.

#1117 52club

52club

This ain't intramurals!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:38 PM

A short history of my loot game history (I'm hooked):

1. Played Torchlight for $5
2. Tried the Diablo III beta this past weekend (diablo hunter)
3. Purchse Diablo III from battle.net for full price
Space for Rent:lol:

#1118 tukai

tukai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:35 AM

is the beta down now? i keep getting an error 12 but I have created a battle.net account and have a battle tag linked

#1119 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:52 AM

The open beta was only for last weekend. You cant get in anymore unless you've been invited. That said, that will be shutting down on the 1st.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#1120 creid

creid

Dead For The Summer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:08 AM

I later tried it in IE and couldn't get it to work there either. I run all my updates, maybe it's time for a restart.

Tried it again on another machine, same thing. They don't seem to have a tech support option for their website.

#1121 Draekon

Draekon

Kung-Fu Panda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:24 PM

Tried it again on another machine, same thing. They don't seem to have a tech support option for their website.

If you really want it, take a screenshot of it and PM it to me and the email you want it tied to.

#1122 strikeratt

strikeratt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:29 AM

Thinking about a tip section, maybe one that would simply just link to the post that mentions the tip so the front page doesn't get so crowded.

For example:

While leveling in the beta I noticed that the +5 exp per kill modifiers I had on my character was actually leveling noticably faster than other players. This was with all of us starting at level 1 from the beginning of the story.

Obviously it would just be plain and simple tips and such and more than likely not worded as I just did, but something along those lines. Oh and that's true, by the time I hit level 8 everyone else was just getting a little ways into level 7. So I could see it being great over long periods of time.
Asus P5W DH Deluxe / Core 2 Duo e6550 with Big Typhoon Cooler / Sapphire 3870 2x (the 2 in one) / 2x 2GB OCZ Reaper Memory / Sound Blaster Xtreme Gamer / 20x Lite-ON DVD Burner with Lightscribe / 400GB WD with Windows XP Home / 500 GB WD Green Power with Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit / 700w OCZ PSU / Razer Diamondback Mouse / Zboard

Posted Image

#1123 Logg

Logg

Every Time I Die

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:12 PM

Not really the level cap is 60, which are supposed to hit halfway though Hell I think. So even if you were a level or two higher your other stats would be gimp.

IMO of course

#1124 creid

creid

Dead For The Summer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:01 PM

If you really want it, take a screenshot of it and PM it to me and the email you want it tied to.

Just got it using my girlfriend's laptop. I might've missed the terms & conditions checkbox on the other PCs, though I don't remember ever seeing it before. I appreciate the offer.

#1125 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:33 PM

New D3 commercial.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#1126 Draekon

Draekon

Kung-Fu Panda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:45 PM

Just got it using my girlfriend's laptop. I might've missed the terms & conditions checkbox on the other PCs, though I don't remember ever seeing it before. I appreciate the offer.

I don't think it should be a huge deal since people will share computers and what not. If it was, I could have loaded up a VM and done it in there. The next and last one will be out soon.

New D3 commercial.

It's so pretty... :drool:

I wonder how much CG will be in the game. I guess in between each act and the ending.

#1127 creid

creid

Dead For The Summer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:54 AM

Yeah, now that I'm back home I see that I definitely just skipped the T&C checkbox. Kinda dumb, but also kinda dumb that they don't tell you what you've done wrong.

#1128 combatFlexo

combatFlexo

Who are those guys?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:23 AM

Just completed the beta with the witch doctor, and really looking forward to the full release of the game. This is the first time I've ever played a Diablo game...and I cannot believe I never tried Diablo II, I feel like I missed out on my childhood.

#1129 yester

yester

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:38 AM

Just in again playing Diablo 2. From what i have seen the most similar class they have to Amazon is Demon Hunter which looks like a mix of Amazon and Assassin.

Did not got into the Beta testing but i will get it for sure.

#1130 Theenternal

Theenternal

CAG got me pregnant

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:29 PM

A lot of you with questions on running it, will probably be ok if your pc isn't too old. My 300 dollar 2008 build was able to run everything on high settings without a hiccup.

Phenom X4 9750, ATI 4830, 4gb ram
Posted Image
http://www.grapplemo...yevtakayama.gif

Removed IMG tags due to sig guideline violations.

#1131 Draekon

Draekon

Kung-Fu Panda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:01 PM

You'll be able to run it, however it will probably be on low. Since there was a glitch in the beta last patch when they added in the "Trial" version (which is basically the same thing as the beta), they will likely be adding it around launch (hopefully) that will give people a chance to install it on their machine and find out how it runs.

#1132 yester

yester

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:15 PM

I am above minimum. My cpu is a E8500 my video is a Evga GT8800 with 1GB. I think i have to get a newer gfx card for my pc. Have to check tomshardware to see whats current.
Still i expect it to run. Even on lower settings it should be still fun to play.

#1133 lolwhat

lolwhat

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:32 PM

Regardless of how bad the writing will be, Blizzard really knows how to make good trailers.

#1134 j-cart

j-cart

PAPER TRAILS on a mountain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:00 PM

Regardless of how bad the writing will be, Blizzard really knows how to make good trailers.

Activision knows how to make trailers. That BLOPS trailer was awesome and from that I have learn never to buy again from based on a trailer.

HYPE for D3. Can't wait to see Hell again.

#1135 Draekon

Draekon

Kung-Fu Panda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:14 PM

http://twitter.com/#...027154352013313

Well... damn.

#1136 Draekon

Draekon

Kung-Fu Panda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:51 PM

http://reveal.diablo...athering/wizard

Last class reveal and custom banner you can create.

EDIT: Also, they removed USEast and USWest. It is now "The Americas" as per this blog post:

http://us.battle.net...en/blog/5203654

#1137 TLPRIME

TLPRIME

Aim small. Miss small.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:06 PM

Can't believe it's just 2 weeks away. I remember staying up way too late to watch the reveal that was in France back in 2008.

#1138 crystalklear64

crystalklear64

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:22 PM

EDIT: Also, they removed USEast and USWest. It is now "The Americas" as per this blog post:

http://us.battle.net...en/blog/5203654

Wow.
Why the Fuck?
You know they can afford it.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1139 xycury

xycury

there is only one

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:47 PM

do you know what my biggest fear is.....

the game will come in a fucking dvd case and the manual will be a PDF file.

I miss old box PC games.

#1140 crystalklear64

crystalklear64

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:18 AM

man the starcraft manual is like a fucking book complete with backstories and art and shit. wtf happened...

Posted Image
Posted Image