CAGcast #125 is coming early Monday morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't even expecting a CAGcast this week. I had a feeling Wombat's baby was going to be born this week and delay the cast.

[quote name='Chronis']I wasn't even expecting a CAGcast this week. I had a feeling Wombat's baby was going to be born this week and delay the cast.[/quote]

I was under the impression that Shipwreck would take over for a show or two when that happens. Wait, has it happened?

[quote name='Chronis']I wasn't even expecting a CAGcast this week. I had a feeling Wombat's baby was going to be born this week and delay the cast.[/QUOTE]

Nah, Wombat's baby is courteous enough to wait until after the weeks Cagcast.

[quote name='whoknows']Nah, Wombat's baby is courteous enough to wait until after the weeks Cagcast.[/quote]
He'll wait until GameStop gives the okay for the birth.

[quote name='4nik8tor']-1 digg this is your job.[/quote]
Well, if you have a suggestion on how I can record and edit a show with a hot crying baby on my lap, I'd love to hear it.

We will try to do it tomorrow.

When you have a kid you'll know why he can't do it.

I'm sure day care's in Japan don't take kids with fevers, nor would you want to drop your kid off when they are sick.

No worries CheapyD, personally glad it is postponed today being 4th of July and all it is time to relax.

Okay?
I guess when you were sick, your mother left you to cry on the couch as a kid while she went to talk to the internet for 2 hours, eh?

But seriously,
I hope Tai gets better, Cheapy.
Looking forward to the next CAGCast, no matter how long we'll have to wait.

I hope Tai gets better. Hmm Couldn't Shipwreck takeover? I would like to hear Shipwreck sound more "Candid".

darn i have been drinking my butt off waiting for the new cagcast but now i will go online to xbox live and harass the 12y.o. also i hope tai gets better.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']He'll wait until GameStop gives the okay for the birth.[/QUOTE]

Then GS will have a promotion so amazing that Wombat will run out on the delivery of his baby to go trade in his games.

You should trade in Tai at GameStop. They'll give you $10 and sell him for $54.99.

Seriously though, I hope it gets well soon. It's a 3-day weekend so I don't need the podcast for Friday. I can wait another day to hear what Wombat thinks 'X' game is worth this week.

[quote name='CheapyD']Well, if you have a suggestion on how I can record and edit a show with a hot crying baby on my lap, I'd love to hear it.

We will try to do it tomorrow.[/quote]

The other alternative is to get rid of the kid.

I'm sorry cheapy, you've gotta choose. Your kid or the CAGCast.

How dare you, CheapyD. As a C-list internet celebrity, you are not allowed to have a personal life outside of your podcasts. You live only to serve us, your irrational and socially inept followers.

Get well soon, Tai!

See if I buy a CAG Premium Membership Subscription now, Cheapy! :whistle2:x

[quote name='vampireblood']The other alternative is to get rid of the kid.

I'm sorry cheapy, you've gotta choose. Your kid or the CAGCast.[/quote]

Are you freaks for real? Jesus, I hope you're not a parent...

hey, i'm sick too and therefore my father was unable to do his podcast. maybe there is some strange connection. woooooo....

[quote name='vampireblood']The other alternative is to get rid of the kid.

I'm sorry cheapy, you've gotta choose. Your kid or the CAGCast.[/QUOTE]

One word: freezer.

[quote name='JMEPO']One word: freezer.[/QUOTE]

this is sound advice.

anyway, we all know its really Wombat's fault somehow.

[quote name='CaptNink']Are you freaks for real? Jesus, I hope you're not a parent...[/quote]

I'm fairly certain he was being sarcastic...

Oh come on! Sure, I would like the CAGcast as soon as possible, but there are certain things that take priority over it.

[quote name='fastdiver82']i would rather have a good cagcast then a rushed one, hope tai gets well soon cheapy[/quote]

I concur.

[quote name='SuxoR']Good thing lets more news come

Cheapy just make sure the shows extra long to make up for it ;][/quote]
You just never know when a game company is going to announce the next big thing ON JULY 4TH. But yeah, I hope it's a super dooper show to make up for the slight annoyance (i.e. spawn of cheapy)

[quote name='shadowrep']thats cool btw cheapyD did you get my friend request on PS3?[/quote]

That would require Cheapy to turn on his PS3. And since we all know he's a 360 fanboy, that hasn't happened in a while. :D

Just stumbled across this thread now. I was sure that the reason for no CAGCast was that Wombat 2.0 had been released (from the womb).

~S

[quote name='snowsquirrel']Just stumbled across this thread now. I was sure that the reason for no CAGCast was that Wombat 2.0 had been released (from the womb).

~S[/quote]
Nope that was a soft launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back