CAGcast #125 is coming early Monday morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't look like we will have a CAGcast this week. I don;t think they will record or release on a Monday when they have to do another show 5 days later. On the other hand, I hope I'm wrong :)

[quote name='E*Master']Doesn't look like we will have a CAGcast this week. I don;t think they will record or release on a Monday when they have to do another show 5 days later. On the other hand, I hope I'm wrong :)[/quote]

Well when you put it that way than your right. Maybe if they skip until this coming friday than it could be a bit longer than usual to make up, or not. Either case it's all good since I'll just listen to CAGforeplay.

If by chance we do not get a new CAGcast until next Friday you need to make CAGcast 125 4 hours long! Oh, and please take a minute and update the thread.

I'm betting that the kid is sick and/or that Wombat's wife had the baby. Get over it guys, life happens. Your infanticide ideas aren't funny in the least and show your lack of life experience.

Re: Cheapy getting paid to do that CagCast. What an unbelievable boor. 4nik8tor, in a job, you are answerable to a boss that pays you. Since you ain't paying anybody in here, you ain't the boss. When you start sponsoring the CAGcast, then you can bitch and moan all you like. Me, I'm getting it for free and enjoying it--so stop ruining it for the rest of us.

Can a mod change his tag to something humiliating, please? Maybe "I'm an ungreatful whiner?"

OK, I know arguing with the troll just encourages the troll, so I'm going to stop now now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back