GoGamer Madness: $4.90 PC Games

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#91 mdmola

mdmola

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2008 - 06:36 AM

i should have ordered the age of empires/warcraft bundle that I saw like 5 months ago. I don't think they'll ever do that one again =[

#92 Sparticane

Sparticane

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:59 PM

i should have ordered the age of empires/warcraft bundle that I saw like 5 months ago. I don't think they'll ever do that one again =[

Yeah, and apparently I should have put insurance on my order, because I'm never going to see it. Fuck you, "dirt cheap shipping." :bomb:
"Don't tase me bro!"

#93 Richard Longfellow

Richard Longfellow

Mr. Warmth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2008 - 01:44 PM

According to USPS, my package has shipped, AND "been delivered." That's funny, because I sure as hell don't have it. :bomb::bomb::bomb:

How are they confirming this? Dleivery Confirmation? If so then "delivery" just means it has been received at your local Post Office. The carrier may not have brought it to your residence yet.
"I renounce Verdukianism!"

#94 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2008 - 02:59 PM

The Unreal set was just a PC DVD with all of the games in one normal-sized case. (Not like the box that they showed on the GoGamer website.) So the shipping was the same on that as with all the others.

Mine came in a box like it showed, though I haven't cracked it open yet to see what's actually in it-maybe that's what you mean, that it's just a single DVD with all the game?

I just bought it for Unreal 2. I enjoyed the demo, already own the first one, and don't have any interest in the deathmatch games.

#95 Sparticane

Sparticane

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2008 - 04:47 PM

How are they confirming this? Dleivery Confirmation? If so then "delivery" just means it has been received at your local Post Office. The carrier may not have brought it to your residence yet.

According to their tracking system, it has been sent to my local post office, and "delivered to my apartment" already. I called them to open up an investigation into the location of the package today. According to their system, they've already given it to me.:bomb:
"Don't tase me bro!"