FS/FT: Fire Emblem - Path of Radiance (NEW!), Final Fantasy VII PC and PSX, Discworld

Karuto

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Alright, guys. Please check out the rest of my list for some really great games!!

All are used unless otherwise mentioned.

WHAT I HAVE

Playstation 3

:ps3: Disgaea 3

Playstation 1

Discworld (in clear case) :hot::hot::hot:
Final Fantasy VII (Greatest Hits)
Final Fantasy VIII (mint, original black label)
Final Fantasy IX (disks only)
Soul Blade
Dragonball Z Ultimate Battle 22
Saga Frontier

GameCube

:gc: Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (extremely rare new, sealed) :SOLD:
:gc: Tales of Symphonia
:gc: Star Fox Assault
:gc: Evolution Worlds
:gc: Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
:gc: Sonic Mega Collection Plus

PC

:pc: Final Fantasy VII Platinum Edition (very rare) :hot::hot::hot:
- Being able to save an incredible amount of data, take screenshots, capture video, and enhance the game using a large amount of graphical mods, patches, hacks, and editors to the game is a huge bonus to owning the game on the PC rather than the Playstation or PS3!
:pc: Ultimate Doom
:pc: Carmageddon Max Pack
:pc: Grand Theft Auto
:pc: Scrapland
:pc: SpellForce 2: Shadow Wars
:pc: Archlord
:pc: Bet On Soldier
:pc: Hidden & Dangerous 2 (disks only)
:pc: Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
:pc: Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising
:pc: Red Faction II
:pc: Iron Storm
:pc: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II
:pc: UberSoldier[/SIZE][/FONT]

WHAT I WANT

Please send me the offers you have. I am only looking for cash money offers for the rare items, due to the fact that I want to be able to buy my parents a nice Bluray player for Christmas. I will consider trades for the more common titles, though

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump again for good measure!

Used to love meticulously collecting games, but nowadays, I don't really see the need for it considering all the great games coming out. Throw me any offers, guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump for the mid-afternoon. If you guys need any info about the games themselves, lemme know. I really need the money, guys. Thanks!

Bump for the morning. Please keep sending your offers, everyone. I know some of you have sent me offers through PM, and I just want to let you know that I'm considering a bulk offer from someone, and I told them they have until tomorrow night to come up with a good price. After that, I will consider the best offers. I appreciate your patience!

Tonight is the night I will be considering all offers that are currently on the table. Please send them my way if you're interested in any of the games listed above. Thank you!

Please send me your money or trade offers tonight, guys. I will be considering all offers, but focusing on the Wants above. I will take immediate trades for the Dualshock 3 controller (even for multiple games above). Thanks!

Hello there. Still taking offers for these games as I respond to everyone who sent me a PM. Please send me the trades or cash figures if you're interested. Thanks!

Bump! Games are still on the table. I may be adding more soon due to the fact that I'm getting low on funds for college.

Bump for the evening! I know where to grab Digital Devil Saga 1, so if someone wants to make an offer for both DDS1 and 2, with or without Nocturne, let me know.

BUMP! Added a couple new games to the PS2, including ICO and La Pucelle Tactics. Advance Wars for the Nintendo DS was added the other day.

Bump! If you guys have any RPG's, I may be looking to trade. I need my .hack fix. However, still looking real hard for a DS3 controller or some moneyz.

Bump! Games are still available. I'm in desperate need of cash right now, guys, so I have good deals running for all of my games. PM me with your offers!

bread's done
Back