B1G1 1/2 off Mario Super Sluggers @ TRU B&M YMMV

krazazian

CAGiversary!
Along with the B1G1 1/2 off for videogames under 19.99, TRU apparently has Mario Super Sluggers in the system ringing up with that discount. I bought 2 copies of Mario Super Sluggers with my total coming to about $80(tax already included). Just ask the cashier to ring up the 2 copies of the game and see if the discount will apply. :lol:

Well that's pretty good, (don't really need two copies) can you buy Mario SuperSluggers and another title and get that title 1/2 off? If so that deal sounds sexier. Or is it that SuperSluggers is accidentally put into the B1G1 50% off $19.99 games?

No clue, didn't want to try test it out with others. I was just happy to get the game for half off. My friend had bought a copy from BB, so i got his receipt and returned the other copy

I wonder if a $19.99 and under game is rung up first and then Mario Sluggers if you can get 1/2 Mario Sluggers. Like if you buy a $9.98 game and Mario Sluggers, it would be $35 plus tax.

[quote name='MidnightMetal']Well that's pretty good, (don't really need two copies) can you buy Mario SuperSluggers and another title and get that title 1/2 off? If so that deal sounds sexier. Or is it that SuperSluggers is accidentally put into the B1G1 50% off $19.99 games?[/quote]

I tried this at work on Sunday, since me and my co-worker were curious. I tried a combination of other systems and prices and nothing worked. The B1G1 50% off deal only worked when purchasing 2 copies of Mario Super Sluggers. As the another poster has said, you can always buy two and exchange the first that rings up as full price for another game that is $49.99.

bread's done
Back