The Mom 'n Pops OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']Did TFN really get Infractionated?[/QUOTE]Yes.

Have you tried Infinite Undiscovery or Tales of Vesperia yet, Moxio? If so, what is your professional opinion of those games?

You gotta be fucking kidding. :|

And I haven't tried either; IU's mediocre reviews and ToV's stiff and awful fighting system put them both off for me. Maybe I'll try them in the future but not right now.

EDIT: ToV is getting good reviews so I guess it's a good game, but I'm just basing my opinion for now off the demo, which was just downright bad.

[quote name='wubb']You're gullible.[/QUOTE]

I was expecting a cheesy joke like "Did you know gullible isn't in the dictionary?"

:cool:

[quote name='Moxio']I was expecting a cheesy joke like "Did you know gullible isn't in the dictionary?"

:cool:[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it is.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Why would posts I made that only referenced www.theforce.net get deleted?

Is today your day off or something, MusicNoteLess?[/quote]

An anti-Star Wars mod?

And boo-urns to all the damn hockey...

:bomb:

[quote name='Mojimbo']I hope these Goomba ___holes are legit.[/quote]

:whistle2:s

[quote name='wubb']Anybody watching Fringe tonight?[/quote]

Maybe...its on my DVR, if not tonight later in the week...will be watching Big Brother 10.

:lol: @
Goomba-1.gif
___holes

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
Maybe...its on my DVR, if not tonight later in the week...will be watching Big Brother 10.[/QUOTE]

We get Big Brother on Video On Demand so I'll probably DVR Fringe and Wipeout (

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Awesome gif

What or who is a goomba @$$hole? What does that even mean?[/QUOTE]Don't worry about it.

$200, Jimbo. I could have got more on eBay or if I took my time, but I just wanted the 3G ASAP.

---

mang, I remember you saying you had a bunch of 3G accessories when the it first came out. Do you have any docks? I really need one. I miss that the most so far.

I actually went to AT&T. I heard Best Buy is only selling to new customers, and they didn't charge me an activation fee (which is what dallow told me he had to pay). But, that could be because I wasn't a new customer.

Oh yeah, I forgot that Sony is using new motherboards on their PSPs slims so maybe I'll wait on the 3000 after all. :whistle2:|

[quote name='zewone']I actually went to AT&T. I heard Best Buy is only selling to new customers, and they didn't charge me an activation fee (which is what dallow told me he had to pay). But, that could be because I wasn't a new customer.[/quote]

Oh that's cool then...I was told I have to pay the activation fee as well...I think its $26....are you actually using AT&T service? Its shitty down here in SoCal...I might cancel and go back to shitty Verizon phones before the 30 days are up. I gotta call tech support today and see if there's anything that they can do, or find out if maybe my phone is defective. 90% of the time I call people, it drops, or people can't hear me, lots of static, breaking up..etc....horrible.

[quote name='dcfox']Kinda disspointed at the apple announcement today. It looks like they didn't change much with the Touch.[/quote]

Same here

[quote name='Moxio']You gotta be fucking kidding. :|

And I haven't tried either; IU's mediocre reviews and ToV's stiff and awful fighting system put them both off for me. Maybe I'll try them in the future but not right now.

EDIT: ToV is getting good reviews so I guess it's a good game, but I'm just basing my opinion for now off the demo, which was just downright bad.[/QUOTE]
Oh damn that reminds me I started a ton of demo downloads last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back