Fry's Take 2 - Bioshock + The Darkness - $28.88 for both

*Sigh* How many times does a retailer have to force bundle these two games?!? Can somebody please just offer these games separate for the half the price?!? I already have BioShock, I don't want a second copy.

[quote name='VWarrior']*Sigh* How many times does a retailer have to force bundle these two games?!? Can somebody please just offer these games separate for the half the price?!? I already have BioShock, I don't want a second copy.[/quote]

Its likely take 2 that behind the two fer....They probably have tons of copies of the darkness sitting about and doing it this way, they still get $29 or so for both...if they were both $14.50, then everyone would just buy bioshock and now they would only have $14.50 and still be stuck with crates of the darkness sitting around.

Good games if you've got the system and don't have either. I'm playing The Darkness right now. So far I'm not creeped out by it...which is possibly disturbing in and of itself, but oh well.

I suppose a Playstation bundle would take longer since Bioshock is worth more for now.

bread's done
Back