Club Nintendo Registration Code Trading/Selling

Status
Not open for further replies.

soonersfan60

CAGiversary!
Feedback
132 (100%)
MOD EDIT:
No feedback for Nintendo Code trading is to be done from this point forward. All other code trading, save Wii points, PSN cards and XBLM points, don't get feedbacks.
Got the idea for this from the Club Nintendo thread. I think this will be especially useful for DS games when people buy multiple copies. If you have a code you can't use, post and see if someone has a unique code you can use so that you both get maximum coin credit.

Right now, I don't have any, but may have some after Christmas.

Another MOD edit: If you are trading Nintendo eShop codes (ie, those for actual games), please do that here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/332626-nintendo-wiiwii-u3ds-eshop-code-trading-thread/

This thread is for the Club Nintendo registration codes only!

Yet another MOD edit: Trading of Wii Mini registration codes is not allowed due to the exploit/glitch unless you have the actual code slip from the retail package to scan and show during your trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
I *will* have an extra Kirby Superstar Ultra registration code that I will not be able to use, but not until after Xmas - it's (uh, the game is) a gift for one of my kids. They already have one copy of the game and they wanted a 2nd for multiplayer play. I'll trade the PIN, or I'll sell for $5000 + a lifetime supply of a toothpaste.

Well, if you don't think there will be people trying to sell these codes, then you haven't been frequenting the "new" CAGSDFW site long enough here...

I have a second Super Smash Bros: Brawl PIN code that I'm willing to trade.

I may also have an extra WiiPlay PIN, but I'll have to check on that.

If anyone has a 30 point pin (ds game) I'd be willing to trade something for it. I'm at 370 and want the 30 points to get the Ds lite case :D

Have extra code for trade:
Metroid 3
Mario Sluggers
Brain Age 2
Wii Music
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time
Mario Kart DS
Zelda DS
Diddy Kong Racing
Animal Crossing DS

Want:
Endless Ocean
Link's Crossbow Training
Mario Strikers Charged
Super Paper Mario
Wii Fit
Wii Play
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
Electroplankton
Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir
Nintendogs: Any version
Personal Trainer: Cooking
Planet Puzzle League
Tetris DS

PM me.

I have the following codes for trade:

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Super Mario Galaxy

PM me with offers

I have a Extra copy of Mario Party 8, Animal crossing City folk, . Willing to trade the game code for any other Wii game code except: MP8, Zelda twight p, Wii play, Smash bros Brawl,Mario galaxy, mario cart animal crossing , wii play.

Extra codes:
Smash Bros Brawl
Fire Emblem: RD

Professor Layton
Pokemon Dungeon: Time (1) / Darkness (2)
Flash Focus

Need: (Still updating, comparing lists)
Wii:
Brain Age: Wii Degree
Mario Party 8
Wario Land: Shake It!
Pokemon Battle Revolution

DS:
Pokemon Diamond
Advance wars days of ruin

List of Stuff I do not need:
Wii:
Super Mario Sluggers (thx Muzras)
Super Mario Galaxy
Mario Strikers Charged
Endless Ocean
Metroid Prime 3
Legend of Zelda: TP
SSB:B
Wii Fit
Fire Emblem: RD
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Mario Kart
Link's Xbow Training
Wii Music (Thx Togepy)

DS:
Mario Kard DS
Professor Layton 1
Hotel Dusk
Pokemon: Time/Darkness
Flash Focus
Brain Age 2
Pokemon Pearl
Tetris DS

I got extra Big Brain Academy for Wii code from a used copy. I have no way of knowing if it been used or not, but if a trusted member want to find out for me let me know. If it hasnt been use you yet can trade me the code for a wii game.

[quote name='62t']I got extra Big Brain Academy for Wii code from a used copy. I have no way of knowing if it been used or not, but if a trusted member want to find out for me let me know. If it hasnt been use you yet can trade me the code for a wii game.[/quote]

I will trade Super Smash Bros code for it, if it does not work we wont do an exchange. Let me know if that sounds fair. Thanks

Here's everything I don't need:

Animal Crossing: Wild World
Diddy Kong Racing DS
Electroplankton
Endless Ocean
Hotel Dusk: Room 215
Link's Crossbow Training
Mario Kart DS
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Party 8
Mario Party DS
Mario Strikers Charged
Metroid Prime 3
Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
New Super Mario Bros.
Nintendogs - Dachshund
Pokemon Pearl
Super Mario 64 DS
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Tetris DS
WarioWare: Smooth Moves
Wii Play
(Note that those aren't for trade; it's a list of the stuff I've already redeemed)

If you have anything not on the list, PM me and I'd love to work out a trade.

Let me know!

I've got the following DS codes to trade. I've got 3 kids, so I have multi copies in the DS games department.

Super Mario Bros - DS

I hope this is acceptable for the code trading forum but I've got a Disney rewards code and some Coke rewards points I would be willing to trade for some Nintendo codes.

So far these are the only ones I've registered:

:wii:
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Wii Fit

:ds:
Big Brain Academy
Brain Age
Brain Age 2
Elite Beat Agents
Flash Focus
New SMB

[quote name='onikage']I've got an extra Tetris DS code that I'd like to trade for another.[/quote]

Trade me this please.:D

Look on my list.

[quote name='Chitown021']I hope this is acceptable for the code trading forum but I've got a Disney rewards code and some Coke rewards points I would be willing to trade for some Nintendo codes.

So far these are the only ones I've registered:

:wii:
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Wii Fit

:ds:
Big Brain Academy
Brain Age
Brain Age 2
Elite Beat Agents
Flash Focus
New SMB
Personal Trainer: Cooking[/quote]

I will trade you my nintendo codes for coke reward codes. :D
Look on my list

Trade codes with me if you got extras :)
Willing to trade for other things like swagz, Pre order Bonuses, Games, or whatever is fair.

Wii game for Wii, DS for DS, but willing to do Wii for DS or DS for Wii if it is the right game.

Please trade if you can. Just PM me and we will work it out.

THANKS! :D

I have an extra Clubhouse Games DS code for trade.
I don't have any Nintendog games or pokemon mystery dungeon, pokemon diamond, flash focus, pokemon ranger, cooking trainer.

Send ms a PM there may be other games I haven't used a code for.

[quote name='skubish']I have an extra Clubhouse Games DS code for trade.
I don't have any Nintendog games or pokemon mystery dungeon, pokemon diamond, flash focus, pokemon ranger, cooking trainer.

Send ms a PM there may be other games I haven't used a code for.[/quote]

I can do the mystery dugeon one. :D

[quote name='62t']I got extra Big Brain Academy for Wii code from a used copy. I have no way of knowing if it been used or not, but if a trusted member want to find out for me let me know. If it hasnt been use you yet can trade me the code for a wii game.[/quote]

Hi there! :D

Do ya still have the Wii Big Brain reg code?

I have many I can trade ya.

thanks

[quote name='MrBoss']I will trade Super Smash Bros code for it, if it does not work we wont do an exchange. Let me know if that sounds fair. Thanks[/quote]

I can trade ya something else too. Not trying to horn in on your action. We can do a 3 person trade. I can get the Big brain from him you give him the brawl and I can give you something you need. Or I can get the brawl and Wii Brain from both of Ya Z and give you each back something you do not have.

Thanks!

[quote name='anthonyd46']what else would be tradable for these except another code i have 710 coins so would be nice to get the other 90 to get game and watch[/quote]

I do not know what can you offer? Games, cash, coke points, GS Pre order bonuses, Swagz are all fine I think.

[quote name='muzras']I do not know what can you offer? Games, cash, coke points, GS Pre order bonuses, Swagz are all fine I think.[/quote]

uh my list is on this forum somewhere thread title ants list. i have a 3.25 fye gift card would that be sufficent for 90 points from someone?

bump, I updated my list on post #9 with more codes for trade and the remaining codes I need. Go check it out, thanks.

[quote name='anthonyd46']uh my list is on this forum somewhere thread title ants list. i have a 3.25 fye gift card would that be sufficent for 90 points from someone?[/quote]
PM me your do not need list or already registered games list.

[quote name='Togepy']bump, I updated my list on post #9 with more codes for trade and the remaining codes I need. Go check it out, thanks.[/quote]

PM'ed both of yaZ gonna be out for a few hours but tradez with meeZ pleaze!:bouncy:

thanks!

I've got an extra Clubhouse Games code, PM me for a trade.

Muzras has eaten my code, thanks!

Hi!

Everyone on the first 2 pages of this thread can get a free Nintendo registration code from me, I will try my best to accommodate you and get you a code that you have not registered.

It is a way to say thanks and giving back to teh people trying to promote teh thread. :D

Pssst. Trade me too though, cannot give them all out as freebies;)

Thanks!

[quote name='muzras']Hi!

Everyone on the first 2 pages of this thread can get a free Nintendo registration code from me, I will try my best to accommodate you and get you a code that you have not registered.

It is a way to say thanks and giving back to teh people trying to promote teh thread. :D

Pssst. Trade me too though, cannot give them all out as freebies;)

Thanks![/quote]

Sweet a free code! That would be much appreciated. I'm gathering some more Coke Rewards pts to do some more trading with you.

I might have some spare codes... I'll have to check when I get home.

More importantly, though, are you all able to log in? I still get the message "Due to high traffic volumes, the sign in function may not be working properly. If you are sure your username and password are correct, please keep trying."

I've tried on 3 different computers and reset cookies/cache on one of them, but nothing works. Is it just me?

Looks like my daughter lost (or her mother threw away) her code to:

Nintendogs: Chihuahua

All I have to offer is a spare Hotel Dusk code.

EDIT: Codes I already have (not for trade):
Wii
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree
Endless Ocean
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Link's Crossbow Training
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Strikers Charged
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
WarioWare: Smooth Moves
Wii Fit
Wii Music

DS
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
Big Brain Academy
Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day
Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day
Clubhouse Games
Crosswords DS
Elite Beat Agents
Hotel Dusk: Room 215
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Mario Kart DS
Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir
New Super Mario Bros.
Nintendogs: Dalmatian and Friends
Nintendogs: Labrador Retriever and Friends
Nintendogs: Miniature Dachshund and Friends
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
Professor Layton and the Curious Village
Tetris DS

You guys that want a free Nintendo registration code. Please Poastz or PMz me your already registered games list. So I can send over a code that you do not have already. (This is for the people that PoastedZ on the first 2 pages of the thread).

Thanksorz :D

Have for Trade:

Looking for:
DS Games:
Big Brain Academy
Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day
Clubhouse Games
Crosswords DS
Electroplankton
Elite Beat Agents
Flash Focus: Vision Training in Minutes a Day