The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

• Please log in to reply
4672 replies to this topic

#931 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 07:19 PM

A week for LBP2, two weeks for KZ3 or even three weeks like it was with GT5 it was nothing compared to the 90 days for Uncharted 2 back in the days.

But anyway even if it was free and one day overnight shipping before release day people will still be bitching about something.

It actually used to be free and people complained that shipping took too long... ;)

#932 thekrayze

thekrayze

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2011 - 09:51 PM

that settles is then. we all screwed it all up. now its points + $ +shipping. after a two week delay and only enough items to be on the site for 5 minutes :)

soon all items will be that way, haha

I hope I am kidding.

#933 Fearia

Fearia

I'a Cthulhu!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2011 - 04:25 PM

I ordered a hoody . . . apparently the last one of the larges? Because it's gone now on the site. I'll take pics of it to show if it's anything good when it arrives. I'm really hoping it's not just that tiny logo, because that would be a total rip. I'm expecting that, but who knows. I will say, I do like the RLS collared shirts. A little snug, but nice.
Posted Image

#934 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2011 - 05:29 PM

I ordered a hoody . . . apparently the last one of the larges? Because it's gone now on the site. I'll take pics of it to show if it's anything good when it arrives. I'm really hoping it's not just that tiny logo, because that would be a total rip. I'm expecting that, but who knows. I will say, I do like the RLS collared shirts. A little snug, but nice.

When you order something it will dissapear from your catalog for a few hours. I saw somebody posted/tweeted that it says PLAYSTATION across the back also. Post some pics when it comes in.

Did anybody here get the umbrella?

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#935 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 12 March 2011 - 09:31 PM

I wish RLS would do what Microsoft does... Put advance notice (lets say 24 or 48 hours) about a game being available at X time. I know they only had 150 copies of KZ3 but it would have been fair for everyone who does not access Twitter. No KZ3 nor LBP2.

Personally, I was pissed because I had been checking the RLS site at least 10 times a day for over a week. I don't have access to twitter at work (its blocked) but those who do and get instant notifications to their phone, are the ones who will get the games when they go live, leaving those like me, totally screwed with no chance of ever getting those key releases when they are made available on the store for the 1st time. It is an unfair advantage.

I like how Microsoft does their thing by giving advance notice for their major releases or free items. I remember when they released Kinect for the first time. They only had 100 and I was able to get one because I knew in advance at what time it was going to go live at their store.

Ok, I got that out my system.
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#936 Akridsky

Akridsky

Flipping for dollars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2011 - 02:23 PM

Received KZ3. Wrapped with one blade mark across the UPC. Very cool.

#937 Nizno

Nizno

Posted 15 March 2011 - 03:17 PM

Got mine yesterday as well. Now if they would just toss up the sharpshooter along with some Move accessories I would be in business =p.

#938 Nizno

Nizno

Posted 15 March 2011 - 04:54 PM

PlayStation_RLS PlayStation RLS
So while that means no MLB today, it does mean sweet MLB goodies this week!
14 minutes ago

Plenty of warning to let you know of cool stuff coming to the catalog: MLB 11 and GT5 prize packs will be available in the next few days.
15 minutes ago

#939 xblaze23

xblaze23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:19 PM

Maybe The Show + Controller bundle? If you know what it could mean, please do tell.

#940 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 16 March 2011 - 02:08 AM

Received KZ3. Wrapped with one blade mark across the UPC. Very cool.

Same.

Hate my job, love the RLS.

#941 jrallen99

jrallen99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2011 - 05:17 AM

So while that means no MLB today, it does mean sweet MLB goodies this week!
14 minutes ago

Plenty of warning to let you know of cool stuff coming to the catalog: MLB 11 and GT5 prize packs will be available in the next few days.
15 minutes ago

I bet this is another contest but I hope I am wrong. I actually won a move bundle from the December one so it is not all bad.

#942 Nizno

Nizno

Posted 16 March 2011 - 05:44 PM

I won a Force Unleashed shirt once lol ;(

#943 peloquin17

peloquin17

ChuckSideMafia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2011 - 07:44 PM

just grabbed gt5 from RLS.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#944 Spookymilk

Spookymilk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2011 - 07:56 PM

GT5 and LBP2 are both up right now.

#945 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 16 March 2011 - 11:22 PM

I got LBP2 since I missed it last time.

#946 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:28 PM

So I just got Playstation Moves Heroes in the mail today from the Subway contest (in the freebies section before you ask) So I am happy that is one game I am not going to have to sit on to be put up. Now I just need to win inFAMOUS 2....

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#947 Xero Vortex

Xero Vortex

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:01 PM

So I just got Playstation Moves Heroes in the mail today from the Subway contest (in the freebies section before you ask) So I am happy that is one game I am not going to have to sit on to be put up. Now I just need to win inFAMOUS 2....

That's funny, I just got mine yesterday as well.

#948 loxthefox

loxthefox

Posted 21 March 2011 - 04:53 PM

Move controller, Jungle Green & Baseball DS3's, and MLB 11 w/ some other stuff up now!

With Nav controllers, bluetooth headsets and more later today!

For Advocates, naturally.
http://www.points2sh...p?ref=loxthefox
$37.07 in points and counting!
JOIN POINTS2SHOP TODAY AND GET FREE STUFF FROM AMAZON!!!
GO ON, SPOIL YOURSELF ROTTEN!!!

#949 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2011 - 05:08 PM

Move controller, Jungle Green & Baseball DS3's, and MLB 11 w/ some other stuff up now!

With Nav controllers, bluetooth headsets and more later today!

For Advocates, naturally.

not thrilled abut MLB 11 having extra stuff (shirt, towel) for an extra $15. Game alone should be up soon.

Looks like everything is going up today (just not new singstar lol)

Oh yeah, and Advocates: Shooting attachments, pink DS3s, PlayStation Eye, BluRay Remote, move charging stations, The Shoot, The Fight...

wheeee

EDIT - shooting attachment is NOT the sharpshooter - its the old ceapo one lol.

Grabbed a Blue DS3 and Pink DS3 for the kids. Waiting on the Show and Singstar....

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#950 Nizno

Nizno

Posted 21 March 2011 - 05:41 PM

Wow, it's like Xmas on the RLS site. 5 or 6 different DS3's. Lots of other goodies. Personally I picked up a Move controller, Nav controller, Jungle Green DS3, PS Eye, and Sports Champions.

#951 v1510n

v1510n

Posted 21 March 2011 - 05:53 PM

Wow, it's like Xmas on the RLS site. 5 or 6 different DS3's. Lots of other goodies. Personally I picked up a Move controller, Nav controller, Jungle Green DS3, PS Eye, and Sports Champions.

Damn, must have just missed the move controllers and nav controllers ><

Considered the show bundle but like the poster before said, I think ill wait for just the game to show up on there

#952 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:19 PM

Has anybody seen the jungle green controller in person? My store does not have it at all. Wondering how cool it is IRL.

And I may have bitten on the MLB pack, if I could see what the shirt looks like.

but I think this was the largest restocking day I have ever seen. The only thing they did not *re*stock was KZ3. And Move controllers went up for first time (right?) but went very quick...

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#953 sittinghawk3

sittinghawk3

Damn... Kobe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:48 PM

dammit. My psn id's name is not the same as my credit card so it won't go through i guess. I tried a couple times to get it changed, but they won't do it. I think I'm gonna explain to them one more time to see if they will change it or something.

#954 Animekatt

Animekatt

Black Catgirl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:58 PM

Yay I can finally get my pink controller!! I've seen the Jungle Green at a Gamestop sometime ago. It's pretty nice. But I prefer the pink controller!

Animekatt.png 4bc3aaafe5e7610a18092ffc8d198a69_ba22853

#955 xblaze23

xblaze23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:01 PM

Thinking about getting the Red controller. Shame MLB standalone didn't come out. I'll have to grind more to get the points up for it assuming I get the red ds3

#956 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:55 PM

Got the green ds3, nav controller, and bluetooth 2.0 headset.

#957 Pato7

Pato7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:30 PM

A little bit late to the party. Gave in and picked up the move bundle for $50 + $10 and the blue DS3, ripoff but anyway

For those of you that were able to snatch one, how many points was the standalone move controller? Am I right did they even have a standalone move controller?

#958 loxthefox

loxthefox

Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:48 PM

A little bit late to the party. Gave in and picked up the move bundle for $50 + $10 and the blue DS3, ripoff but anyway

For those of you that were able to snatch one, how many points was the standalone move controller? Am I right did they even have a standalone move controller?

Around 6000 points, I believe.

Got one with the Playstation Eye and Sports Champions for about 10000 points and $30.
http://www.points2sh...p?ref=loxthefox
$37.07 in points and counting!
JOIN POINTS2SHOP TODAY AND GET FREE STUFF FROM AMAZON!!!
GO ON, SPOIL YOURSELF ROTTEN!!!

#959 waunel

waunel

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:06 AM

Almost grabbed a Move controller and a Nav but I couldn't accept the new TOS agreement on my phone :). I got a MLB Controller and a Bluetooth 2.0 headset instead

#960 Pato7

Pato7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:29 AM

Around 6000 points, I believe.

Got one with the Playstation Eye and Sports Champions for about 10000 points and $30.

Thanks for confirming.

8000 points & $60 as a bundle

or

10000 points & $30 all separate