The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

[quote name='Likewise']Just by going through the training modules, I'm hoping for some of the new game rewards to be Killzone 2, MLB The Show 09, Little Big Planet, and maybe even Infamous.[/QUOTE]

I would be shocked if LBP was not on it at the reward relaunch. Its been out a good amount of time now and really should be up. For the other games - I hope they add them faster now. I want to see Killzone and Motorstorm up - heck even inFAMOUS should be up. It would be nice if we could get the games when they are new and people are asking about them - I think it would help us sell them better :) I know on the old site they added some PSP games up really quick for some strange reason towards the end of the old site.

And systems REALLY need to be up as a reward. I got over 10k points burning a hole in my pocket.

Oh, did anybody else win the contest on the old site just before it closed? It was you took a training on some games and had the chance to win them. I won MLB09 and Locoroco 2. There was one other game up on the contest, but I forgot what it was. I got the games inthe mail about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Well, I've finished all of the modules. Now I guess I have to wait until next month. Hopefully the reward lineup won't be disappointing.

I feel as though Sony drops the ball every time they announce a date for anything. The new "auctions" were suppose to be up on Tuesday at 10am -- and it is now Wednesday and nothing. I can only keep raising my points so high that I won't even care anymore.

Back to getting stuff from the MS site instead -- they need new stuff on there rewards board other than t-shirts lol:bouncy:

What do you think about the auctions? I persoanlly think they are a rip-off. Normal stuff they had up before like a DS3 is going for a crazy amout of points.

What I think sucks is that if you want a DS3, Blu-ray remote, etc this is the only way for you to get them - when the rewards go up it will only be games... nothing else. I am happy I got all my DS3s before the old site went down.....

[quote name='fuss']What do you think about the auctions? I persoanlly think they are a rip-off. Normal stuff they had up before like a DS3 is going for a crazy amout of points.

What I think sucks is that if you want a DS3, Blu-ray remote, etc this is the only way for you to get them - when the rewards go up it will only be games... nothing else. I am happy I got all my DS3s before the old site went down.....[/QUOTE]

I think things are going for inflated amounts of points because people have nothing else to spend the points on at the moment. Once the games go up, things should (hopefully) level out.

I'm a bit pissed about this! During the 5 years that I worked at Blockbuster, I was never eligible for this. Now that I quit working there, Blockbuster becomes an eligible retailer... :bomb:

[quote name='fuss']I was out of town yesterday - no Killzone? Motorstorm PR? Resistance 2?[/QUOTE]

There's R2; forgot if they have Motorstorm or not.

How do people get so many points on there.... if you do all the quizzes it'll bring you to like 4000 points maybe, yet I see people with tens of thousands of points.

[quote name='Hybrid5006']How do people get so many points on there.... if you do all the quizzes it'll bring you to like 4000 points maybe, yet I see people with tens of thousands of points.[/QUOTE]

Some people have had their accounts for years and just accumulated all the points.

[quote name='Viperx116']They updated the list. It now has Killzone 2 -- hell yeah![/QUOTE]

KZ2 must be sold out already.... but Motorstorm PR is on there now.

[quote name='finsfan0210']selection is better now but LBP and KZ are gone. I ordered LBP and Motorstorm PR[/QUOTE]

it was strange popping out the credit card for the order.... I wonder if I am going to be a bit more picky now that I am paying $10 a pop. Ya, I know it sounds REALLY cheap... but if R2 was free I would get it in a heartbeat.. for $10 I dunno....

I just wish EA would update thier site.. I am sitting on 80,000+ points with nothing to get :bomb: They better put Madden and Fight Night up real quick.

I really don't like the idea that you have to send them a copy of your paycheck to verify employment. Isn't there another way they can do this?

-RLS newbie

[quote name='fuss']it was strange popping out the credit card for the order.... I wonder if I am going to be a bit more picky now that I am paying $10 a pop. Ya, I know it sounds REALLY cheap... but if R2 was free I would get it in a heartbeat.. for $10 I dunno....

I just wish EA would update thier site.. I am sitting on 80,000+ points with nothing to get :bomb: They better put Madden and Fight Night up real quick.[/QUOTE]

are talking about the ea proffesionals site. Damn people never sent me a confermation email and ever time i email support i never get a reply

I would have already had a copy of Killzone 2, MLB 09 the Show, Resistance 2, LBP, and inFamous if I could update my damn address. Had them all in my cart and find out that my address isn't showing up on the rls site. And now us.playstation.com won't load up to let me update my shipping info.

Anybody else not able to access us.playstation.com?

[quote name='fuss']...I just wish EA would update thier site.. I am sitting on 80,000+ points with nothing to get :bomb: They better put Madden and Fight Night up real quick.[/QUOTE]

What is the EA site's URL?

[quote name='Likewise']What is the EA site's URL?[/QUOTE]
http://earetailprofessionals.com/
I almost want to say its a waste of time at this point... I signed people up in April and they *just* got approved. The rewards have never been updated as long as I have been a member and customer service is not happening. They were really good before, now its like nobody works there. And its a shame, the site could be great. You do have to work at Best Buy and they call your store and talk to your GM to verify you work there.

Anyway - enough about them.. I know I was the one who brought it up and I am slapping myself on the hand right now... sorry bout that.

Back to the RLS - how long can you keep stuff in your cart? Do you still have those games in your cart Likewise?

And they put a big Best Buy logo on my homepage now... Does anybody else have a banner with thier store logo on it?

And I just noticed I am on the all-time point leaders list... wheeee :applause:

[quote name='fuss']http://earetailprofessionals.com/
I almost want to say its a waste of time at this point... I signed people up in April and they *just* got approved. The rewards have never been updated as long as I have been a member and customer service is not happening. They were really good before, now its like nobody works there. And its a shame, the site could be great. You do have to work at Best Buy and they call your store and talk to your GM to verify you work there.

Anyway - enough about them.. I know I was the one who brought it up and I am slapping myself on the hand right now... sorry bout that.

Back to the RLS - how long can you keep stuff in your cart? Do you still have those games in your cart Likewise?

And they put a big Best Buy logo on my homepage now... Does anybody else have a banner with thier store logo on it?

And I just noticed I am on the all-time point leaders list... wheeee :applause:[/QUOTE]

Yea, I don't work at Best Buy so I may as well not bother with the EA site.

As for the cart, I was hoping to keep those games in my cart until I got everything taken care of with the address, but they seemed to have fixed that little glitch from the old rls site. It seems that the items will stay in your cart until they run out of them. I had inFamous, LBP, Resistance 2, and more that were systematically removed from my cart as they were removed from the prize catalog.

And yea, when logged into the RLS site it now has a GameStop banner around my login information.

Now if I could only figure out why I can't access http://www.us.playstation.com/MyAccount to update my address. Is anybody else having trouble accessing us.playstation.com. I just keep getting 'site timed out' errors.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new with RLS. Everyone's talking about KZ2 and LBP but looks like those are sold out since I don't see them anymore. Do they come back after a while, and usually how long does it take?

[quote name='Slayzz']They do comes back but we don't know how long it takes.

also Infamous is back if anyone is waiting for it.[/QUOTE]

It as great on the old site for timing the re-stocks. For a good amount of time it was on Thursday AM about 11ish for the looongest time. Ah those were the days! And it was on average every 2 weeks. Now its random.

And thanks for the heads up on the inFAMOUS - just picked it up. And R2 is up also, it was hard to hold off on that. If it was free I would have got it lol.

[quote name='Hybrid5006']How do people get so many points on there.... if you do all the quizzes it'll bring you to like 4000 points maybe, yet I see people with tens of thousands of points.[/QUOTE]
I have been a member since late 2005 and I am in the 20s for the all-time point leaders list. I have no idea if I was on the list before the CC employee dump.

[quote name='fuss']It as great on the old site for timing the re-stocks. For a good amount of time it was on Thursday AM about 11ish for the looongest time. Ah those were the days! And it was on average every 2 weeks. Now its random.

And thanks for the heads up on the inFAMOUS - just picked it up. And R2 is up also, it was hard to hold off on that. If it was free I would have got it lol. [/QUOTE]

anybody have an idea of just how random re-stocking is? :D
my first time on RLS was a week ago and infamous wasn't there. checked back today but it was gone again, i must've missed it. i'm holding off on R2 as well. it's pretty tempting but i guess i'll save my points for when something else comes along.

btw anybody know the last time they saw pacific rift? just trying to get a feel for the new re-stocking pattern, if any.

[quote name='omgroffles']anybody have an idea of just how random re-stocking is? :D
my first time on RLS was a week ago and infamous wasn't there. checked back today but it was gone again, i must've missed it. i'm holding off on R2 as well. it's pretty tempting but i guess i'll save my points for when something else comes along.

btw anybody know the last time they saw pacific rift? just trying to get a feel for the new re-stocking pattern, if any.[/QUOTE]
I would say its too soon to see how random this is, if it is random.... this thread will help us figure out if there is a pattern.

As for motorstorm PR - I ordered it on 8/15/2009 and it was up for a few days after I got it.

And I am pretty sure yesterday was the first restock of inFAMOUS and R2 since day one. And has LBP come back at all yet?

I just got Socom confrontation and its not the bundle version with the headset. Damn that sucks, I just wanted the headset. I ordered because I remember back then it was the bundle version.

[quote name='Slayzz']I just got Socom confrontation and its not the bundle version with the headset. Damn that sucks, I just wanted the headset. I ordered because I remember back then it was the bundle version.[/QUOTE]

i was gonna get Socom also buti emailed support and they told me that it wasn't the bundle

Suxks about SOCOM not having the headset, it was how I got the headset on the old site.

I just got Motorstorm PR in the mail today - turnaround was just under 2 weeks. And they are using USPS now and not UPS like they did before.

Anybody know if the FastPoints code are one time use? I don't have a rep near me and would love a code. I'm 107 points from being able to get another game and have taken every quiz.

Just got Pacific Rift and Killzone 2 in the mail two days ago, only took about a week to arrive after ordering!

Just ordered Infamous. Btw LBP is still up and Resistance 2 just came back.

I'm losing points fast.

They started up a program to get a MG beta code on the RLS:

MAG™ PSN Code Promotion

When the codes run out the promotion will automatically end, so act now!

Complete the following series of MAG™ modules and receive a unique code good for the download of the MAG™ Beta. The code will be good starting 9/17/2009 with the Public Beta ending on 11/8/2009. Complete the modules and get the code while you can and be part of this Massive Experience!

Just curious....my buddy can get into this, but he was debating whether to go through all the quizzes. He asked me when do new games typically get added to the site? Such as Uncharted 2. He wants to make it worth his while....I told him it was cheap games, but he has most of the PS3 games.

games are now added to the site 90 days after they come out in stores. No idea if that is different than before or not.

I also learned that if you get 100% on the first try you get bonus points. So give it that extra effort.

Thanks....I suppose 90 days is "ok". I will pass on the information to him. He's the person that likes things now though....oh well.

bread's done
Back