The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

[quote name='fuss']Can any of you see any of the following quizzes in the PS3 section:

- Tekken 6
- Ratchet & Clank Future®: A Crack In Time - Part Two
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves IGN Review

If you could please post what chain you work at and if you have taken the quizzes or not.

I only ask because they are listed on my friends account and she works at Target and has taken all those quizzes. I work at Best Buy and do not see them in my list of quizzes I can take. I wonder if there are more like this - I only noticed these three on a quick glance.[/QUOTE]

nope dont have those either and i also work for best buy

[quote name='hqn101']nope dont have those either and i also work for best buy[/QUOTE]

I work for bestbuy as well, and I do not have those three quizzes.

[quote name='Madness09']I work for bestbuy as well, and I do not have those three quizzes.[/QUOTE]

I work for Best Buy and I don't see those quizzes either. Hmm. I wonder why.

Although the catalog is down, I'm noticing new games up. For example, I'm seeing Patapon 2 for the PSP. Anyone seen that before? There's also new GOWIII shirts.

[quote name='finsfan0210']Got Uncharted 2 just now. I think it was the last copy cuz its gone now.[/QUOTE]

When you order something it disappears from the catalog, I wish EA retail site has good games like this. I bought the GOW shirt needs to come right meow. How long does it take for an item to come in now a days like 4 weeks.

what do you all think is the likelihood that the site will add new games to the catalog?

because i've got 6000 points to spend and Uncharted 2 and Infamous look mighty good...

i can't decide if i should hold out in hopes of newer games :cry:

[quote name='Madness09']what do you all think is the likelihood that the site will add new games to the catalog?

because i've got 6000 points to spend and Uncharted 2 and Infamous look mighty good...

i can't decide if i should hold out in hopes of newer games :cry:[/QUOTE]
Did you spent all of your points already? Anyway get Uncharted 2 now. Heavy Rain, MAG & God of War 3 won't be there for another 3 months.

[quote name='hqn101']When you order something it disappears from the catalog, I wish EA retail site has good games like this. I bought the GOW shirt needs to come right meow. How long does it take for an item to come in now a days like 4 weeks.[/QUOTE]
When I ordered Uncharted 2, I ordered it on Thursday night. And got the package the following Tuesday.

GOW collection should be up soon... I hope lol.

Had a visit from my RLS rep today, be sure to ask your rep for a fast point card - thats an easy 500 points for you. He also gave me a code for the POTC DLC for LBP.. no idea if it is just for the costumes or level packs - or both. My PS3 took a crap on me yesterday so I can't enter the code.

With me when the RLS game comes in stock i trade the retail copy into amazon and keep the ones from the catalog.

I just noticed the shirts don't have like a small or XS would like to order one for my gf. Whats up with that is every loyalty member either L or XL.

[quote name='opterasis']I really wish they would add Walmart to the list.[/QUOTE]

I think walmart has a policy with reward sites not allowing their members to be a part of them.

Edit-I just noticed uncharted 2 which I already ordered has reappear on the catalog along with some games I've already gotten. Is this a new policy which allows you to buy more than one copy.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hqn101']Edit-I just noticed uncharted 2 which I already ordered has reappear on the catalog along with some games I've already gotten. Is this a new policy which allows you to buy more than one copy.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I saw Uncharted 2 for some time after I had order it. Now I don't see it.

Are the Fast Point card numbers unique? We don't have a Rep in this area so we never get a chance at the extra points. I know the old program they were the same number. If that is the case could someone post one or PM me? Thanks!

[quote name='ogreeley']Are the Fast Point card numbers unique? We don't have a Rep in this area so we never get a chance at the extra points. I know the old program they were the same number. If that is the case could someone post one or PM me? Thanks![/QUOTE]

Cards have always been a unique code as far as I can recall.... if they were not before they are now.

But after a few days at pushing thru all the quizzes I had not done and getting 100% on most of them (gets you bonus points) I am now #1 on the all time leader board with 103111 all-time points and currently 54156 points in the account. . Sorry about that Carlos from Gamestop from Utica, MI :booty:

[quote name='fuss']Cards have always been a unique code as far as I can recall.... if they were not before they are now.

But after a few days at pushing thru all the quizzes I had not done and getting 100% on most of them (gets you bonus points) I am now #1 on the all time leader board with 103111 all-time points and currently 54156 points in the account. . Sorry about that Carlos from Gamestop from Utica, MI :booty:[/QUOTE]

wow i only have 4000 lol.

[quote name='fuss']Cards have always been a unique code as far as I can recall.... if they were not before they are now.

I meant the training code not Fast Points. Each rep had there own code so anyone could use it. i think you could enter it every 3 or 6 months. You are correct about the Fast Points being unique.

[quote name='ogreeley'] I meant the training code not Fast Points. Each rep had there own code so anyone could use it. i think you could enter it every 3 or 6 months. You are correct about the Fast Points being unique.[/QUOTE]

Ah gotcha... I have only done the in-store training one time, and that was a long time ago so I do not remember about the codes. But I swear it was 1,000 points before - now its only 500 points....

There's a new contest up guys:

Take me out to the ball game.
Take me out to the crowd.

Hit it out of the park by completing all five of the MLB® 10 The Show™ modules and be entered to win the Grand Slam prize. There will be a total of 10 winners.

The MLB® 10 The Show™ Grand Slam Prize includes:
  • One MLB® 10 The Show™ jersey
  • One copy of MLB® 10 The Show™ for the PS3™
  • One copy of MLB® 10 The Show™ for the PSP®
  • One MLB® 10 The Show™ Banner

Required Modules

MLB® 10 The Show™ Complete MLB® 10 The Show™ PlayStation®Blog Module - Part One
MLB® 10 The Show™ PlayStation®Blog Module - Part Two
MLB® 10 The Show™ PlayStation®Blog Module - Part Three
MLB® 10 The Show™ PlayStation®Blog Module - Part Four

Don’t forget! Finish all the questions correctly the first time through and you can receive 50 bonus points on each module.

Deadline for entry is April 30, 2010, 10 a.m. PST! View the Official Rules for full details.

You must be a verified RLS member to win.

I don't see all the modules required up but I'm sure they'll be posted up soon. Good luck!

[quote name='tinyandi']There's a new contest up guys:

I don't see all the modules required up but I'm sure they'll be posted up soon. Good luck![/QUOTE]

look again

There's an interesting poll posted.
Would you be interested in the availability of an enhanced catalog with more options based on your level of participation within the RLS site?

But after a few days at pushing thru all the quizzes I had not done and getting 100% on most of them (gets you bonus points) I am now #1 on the all time leader board with 103111 all-time points and currently 54156 points in the account. . Sorry about that Carlos from Gamestop from Utica, MI :booty:[/QUOTE]
Congrats. How did you get the 11 point though?

Order Summary
Total Points Deducted from RLS Account: 3,000
Total Shipping Fee Paid: $10.00

Items Ordered:

PS3 God of War®: Collection

Hurry on over, GOW collection is now up.

I have a hard time ordering something for 3000 pts and $10 that is $22.50 used at Gamestop. I'm looking at you God of War Collection.

[quote name='WormFOODx']I have a hard time ordering something for 3000 pts and $10 that is $22.50 used at Gamestop. I'm looking at you God of War Collection.[/QUOTE]
Me too, I'd rather save that 3000 points in three months time. If it was 1000 points like LBP I would have been sold.

[quote name='Pato7']Me too, I'd rather save that 3000 points in three months time. If it was 1000 points like LBP I would have been sold.[/QUOTE]

Me three. I was considering getting it, but it costs 3000 points, and 3000 points are not easy to come by. 3000 points is how much they charge for a $60 game, not a $20 game. I rather save them up for when Heavy Rain, ::crosses fingers::, comes out.

[quote name='tinyandi']Me three. I was considering getting it, but it costs 3000 points, and 3000 points are not easy to come by. 3000 points is how much they charge for a $60 game, not a $20 game. I rather save them up for when Heavy Rain, ::crosses fingers::, comes out.[/QUOTE]

Most likely May or June, along with WKC, and MAG. Maybe they will do a revamp of the catalog with that poll they are conducting.

I'm really hoping they add PSN cards or more free PSN games

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hqn101']New promotion: "Heavy Rain® Dynamic Theme PSN Code Promotion" 395 left

How far would you go… to download a theme?

Complete the two Heavy Rain® modules listed below and receive a unique code good for the download of the Heavy Rain® dynamic theme for your PlayStation®3 system.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up! Only 233 left.

[quote name='js1']Anyone else have trouble redeeming their heavy rain code? Mine is giving me a error.[/QUOTE]

Mine is too. What's up?

Is the site not running again. It had problems with Firefox, I then used Chrome yesterday and that worked fine but now that's not working.

I had problems with the Heavy Rain code too.

Great now i'm out of points from ordering 2 copies of uncharted for friends. They need to put more tests up. Also GOW collection is out of stock.

bread's done
Back