The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

New contest is up:

Create a one-of-a-kind racing experience…
Share it with the rest of the world!

Complete all four ModNation™ Racers modules and be entered to win a ModNation™ Racers Grand Prize. There will be a total of 10 winners.

The Grand Prize includes:
  • One ModNation™ Racer Hat
  • One copy of ModNation™ Racers for the PlayStation®3
  • One copy of ModNation™ Racers for the PSP® system

Required Modules

ModNation™ Racers
ModNation™ Racers In-Depth
ModNation™ Racers
ModNation™ Racers Gamespot Review

Don’t forget! Finish all the questions correctly the first time through and you can receive 50 bonus points on each module.

Deadline for entry is May 4, 2010, 10 a.m. PST! View the Official Rules for full details.

You must be a verified RLS member to win.

RLS has a restock on the God of War Collection. I still think paying $10 and 3000 points is a rip off, but for those that don't, there ya go.

I am eagerly awaiting either MLB The Show '10 or Heavy Rain to pop up, but I'm sure that will be a couple of months.

[quote name='WormFOODx']Killzone 2 Greatest Hits and Resistance 2 Greatest Hits is now up on RLS for 2000 points.[/QUOTE]

Yeah also LBP GOTY and GOW Co

I think if you get it now you have a chance of it not being the redbox version.... I need to get R2 within the next week.

PS3 BUZZ!™ Quiz World is available now in the Rewards section. Unclear whether it includes the Buzz controllers. If anyone knows, please let us know. Also, inFamous is back in stock.

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']White Knight Chronicles is now available. I only have 650 points though. Time to get cracking.[/QUOTE]

thanks too bad i have no points, hasnt even been 90 days yet.

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']White Knight Chronicles is now available. I only have 650 points though. Time to get cracking.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the heads up! I had 6500 points burning a hole in my pocket. Placed my order. Now let's hope they put MAG and Heavy Rain up soon! These two games were released right about the same time White Knight Chronicles was released.

[quote name='tinyandi']Thank you for the heads up! I had 6500 points burning a hole in my pocket. Placed my order. Now let's hope they put MAG and Heavy Rain up soon! These two games were released right about the same time White Knight Chronicles was released.[/QUOTE]

MAG was release a week earlier and Heavy Rain was 3 weeks later, but it's nice to see them releasing these fast.

I don't do the points nearly enough. I gotta seriously get on it since I'm leaving Best Buy in a few weeks.
How long will it take before they kick me off?
I'm going to use as many points as possible before I leave as to not risk it.

[quote name='FaintDeftone']Man I reeeaaallllyy hope they throw Heavy Rain on there soon.

I did pick up God of War collection. Good times.[/QUOTE]

With that said, I should get 3000 points ready for when they actually DO put Heavy Rain on it!

[quote name='emceelokey']Resistance 2 quiz answers

Hope this helps someone.

I'll probably put these pics in my profile as well so they're easier to find.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I was having a tough time with that one! :applause:

pleeeeeeeeeease do not post the quiz answers, we need to keep this thread on the up-and-up so it can stay open.

Thanks.

[quote name='cheapa$$']they added Socom Fireteam Bravo 3 for psp. Still waiting on GoW3 & Heavy Rain hope they get added soon.[/QUOTE]

I'm desperately waiting for Heavy Rain!

[quote name='cheapa$$']they added Socom Fireteam Bravo 3 for psp. Still waiting on GoW3 & Heavy Rain hope they get added soon.[/QUOTE]

GOW wont be til august at least.

I just did my 17th survey today... am i in trouble?

Aren't we allowed to only take 15 surveys, plus the daily one? 16 max? wtf?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xsouthparkx']I just did my 17th survey today... am i in trouble?

Aren't we allowed to only take 15 surveys, plus the daily one? 16 max? wtf?[/QUOTE]

it has been unlimited per day for some time now. So keep on going!

Auctions should be up soon.

[quote name='fuss']it has been unlimited per day for some time now. So keep on going!

Auctions should be up soon.[/QUOTE]

What are surveys and auctions?

[quote name='fuss']it has been unlimited per day for some time now. So keep on going!

Auctions should be up soon.[/QUOTE]
Auctions, yay haha:booty:
I'm getting all excited

You take surveys about various sony products. You get points for them, and with those points you can buy things. And now it seems they are putting up a few auctions :)

Does anyone know what the auctions will consist of?

This is just what I ordered, and I believe they are out of stock on these items... sorry :(

• [*]PS3 MotorStorm® Pacific Rift"
    [*]"PS3 UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves™"
    [*]"PS3 White Knight Chronicles"
    [*]"PS3 Heavenly Sword™"

[quote name='xsouthparkx']Auctions, yay haha:booty:
I'm getting all excited

You take surveys about various sony products. You get points for them, and with those points you can buy things. And now it seems they are putting up a few auctions :)

Does anyone know what the auctions will consist of?

This is just what I ordered, and I believe they are out of stock on these items... sorry :(

• [*]PS3 MotorStorm® Pacific Rift"
    [*]"PS3 UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves™"
    [*]"PS3 White Knight Chronicles"
    [*]"PS3 Heavenly Sword™"
[/QUOTE]

Ohh quizzes I was like what are surveys. Waiting for them to put up psn cards.

I'd say the two most things I want on RLS are PSN cards or Heavy Rain. I was told Heavy Rain was a rental but I think for some quizzes and $10 it would do me well.

[quote name='hqn101']Ohh quizzes I was like what are surveys. Waiting for them to put up psn cards.[/QUOTE]
I'd like psn cards too, but would they still charge $10 an item?:whistle2:#
That's kind of a hefty shipping cost.

EDIT:
Answered my questions.
Apparently they drill a hole through the barcode, but otherwise the products are brand new.
http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/...Website-Order-Shipping-Question/td-p/45222725

Straight from the folks who run the RLS PSN cards ($10, $20, $50) cards will never be on the site - but we may see PSN voucher cards up for PSP games sometime soon. Thats what I am holding out for on many of these PSP games... otherwise the (few) people who have a PSPgo the site is worthless to them. I hope we do see PSN cards on the site, but do not hold your breath for them.

[quote name='fuss']Straight from the folks who run the RLS PSN cards ($10, $20, $50) cards will never be on the site - but we may see PSN voucher cards up for PSP games sometime soon. Thats what I am holding out for on many of these PSP games... otherwise the (few) people who have a PSPgo the site is worthless to them. I hope we do see PSN cards on the site, but do not hold your breath for them.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind free psn games for the ps3 either, its online redeemable so won't have to pay for shipping.

[quote name='hqn101']I wouldn't mind free psn games for the ps3 either, its online redeemable so won't have to pay for shipping.[/QUOTE]
2nd that.

[quote name='fuss']Straight from the folks who run the RLS PSN cards ($10, $20, $50) cards will never be on the site - but we may see PSN voucher cards up for PSP games sometime soon. Thats what I am holding out for on many of these PSP games... otherwise the (few) people who have a PSPgo the site is worthless to them. I hope we do see PSN cards on the site, but do not hold your breath for them.[/QUOTE]

My only thoughts around this is that MS started to carry point cards on their site, so Sony might do so just to stay compeditive.

[quote name='WormFOODx']My only thoughts around this is that MS started to carry point cards on their site, so Sony might do so just to stay compeditive.[/QUOTE]

But expertzone points are so easy to get, its ridiculous if you apply to their newsletter while rls are kinda hard, for me anyway. If they do points card it will probably be half off not $10 for a $50 card, although that would be awesome.

Does verification normally take 2-3 weeks as they say or is that a long estimate? Will finally, FINALLY get heavenly sword for cheap. Christ I've looked forever.

[quote name='Vortextk']Does verification normally take 2-3 weeks as they say or is that a long estimate? Will finally, FINALLY get heavenly sword for cheap. Christ I've looked forever.[/QUOTE]

A week at max, did they finally approve blockbuster.

[quote name='hqn101']A week at max, did they finally approve blockbuster.[/QUOTE]

Apparently so. Though I had to make a new psn for it. My regular psn vortextk was denied like a year ago because BBV wasn't a selected retailer and when a thread for this popped up in the deals section I tried and all it did was error on me. I'm wondering if it was due to some problem with having already signed up with them before.

At this point I'm not sure which will last longer, my tolerance for the place or my location not getting closed, so I have to get whatever I want fast ;).

Hmm well it took me about 3 weeks to get verified. Funny thing is I didn't email them one of my paystubs.

Oh well.

Or is the paystub only requested at random?

[quote name='xsouthparkx']Hmm well it took me about 3 weeks to get verified. Funny thing is I didn't email them one of my paystubs.

Oh well.

Or is the paystub only requested at random?[/QUOTE]

Sometime they check with the store youre employed at.

So that was like a day and a half? Verified, nice. They don't ever do hardware or accessories on the site do they? 10 dollar games sure are a good deal, but I own mostly everything they offer and I want.

Guess it's time to quiz, though I really could have already started that I suppose.

[quote name='Vortextk']So that was like a day and a half? Verified, nice. They don't ever do hardware or accessories on the site do they? 10 dollar games sure are a good deal, but I own mostly everything they offer and I want.

Guess it's time to quiz, though I really could have already started that I suppose.[/QUOTE]

They did earlier but who knows if theyre gonna bring it back.

[quote name='Vortextk']So that was like a day and a half? Verified, nice. They don't ever do hardware or accessories on the site do they? 10 dollar games sure are a good deal, but I own mostly everything they offer and I want.

Guess it's time to quiz, though I really could have already started that I suppose.[/QUOTE]

Well, here is part of an email I recived today and lo and behold could we see some hardware?

Do you consider yourself an RLS PlayStation® Advocate?

Guess what? If you log into the RLS site at least once per month for six months in a row, you’re a Retail Loyalty Site PlayStation® Advocate! Coming soon, advocates will have new items unlocked in their rewards catalog. These items will include soft bundles, hard bundles, peripherals, and other cool stuff.

bread's done
Back