The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

• Please log in to reply
4333 replies to this topic

#1831 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:48 PM

Maybe we can finally get gravity rush and MGS like they talk about?

#1832 Akridsky

Akridsky

Old and Tired

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:05 PM

I've noticed I'm getting 500 code errors logging into their site. Looks like people are hammering it thinking an update will happen today.

No problems here. Their site is speedy.

#1833 Syranth

Syranth

Formerly WormFOODx

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:18 PM

Maybe we can finally get gravity rush and MGS like they talk about?

I absolutely don't want to bash a good thing but they should at the least not communicate that they have things and then not deliver for over 2 weeks. With that said, I love the site.

#1834 Akridsky

Akridsky

Old and Tired

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:41 AM

I absolutely don't want to bash a good thing but they should at the least not communicate that they have things and then not deliver for over 2 weeks. With that said, I love the site.

Keeping in mind that they used to not communicate at all, I would agree that, if your going to communicate, be consistent and timely.

#1835 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:06 AM

Keeping in mind that they used to not communicate at all, I would agree that, if your going to communicate, be consistent and timely.

Yeah, its not really the fact that they don't list new items quickly, that's not a big deal. The problem is that they have no followup on things. They tell us 2 weeks ago to expect MGS and Gravity Rush but then there's nothing for 2 weeks; now today we're told there'll be more 32 GB sticks and then nothing. I know we've got a good thing going but on the other hand I really wish they'd get their stuff together.

#1836 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:31 PM

New GoW module is up

#1837 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:13 AM

New GoW module is up

Thanks man! I feel bad because I initially received 9/11 questions correct. GoW is my favorite franchise on the PS3. I should've known all of those answers... :cry: Lol Always good to add points though! ;)

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#1838 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:14 PM

"Awesome! We are definitely planning to include vita stuff in our next catalog update. Should only be a few weeks away :)"

It's all mind games man.

Anyways LBP Karting features module is up.

#1839 BloodiedWraith

BloodiedWraith

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:33 PM

They added some new stuff. The only thing I saw that was restocked was:

Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Collection
God of War Origins Collection
New Owner's Kit

I snagged the New Owner's Kit because you can never have enough DualShock 3s and because my cat chewed up my original USB cable. I really wish they would add Gravity Rush, though.

#1840 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:46 PM

Jak and Daxter is up as well. 500 points. $10.

#1841 spOOfy

spOOfy

Cheap Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:09 AM

I also got the New Owner's Kit.

Question, I know once you get something, you can't see it or order it in your catalog anymore. Will the item be permanently removed from your catalog or will you be able to obtain it again down the line as long as you're still a member of the loyalty program?

And also, what carrier do they use to ship out items?

#1842 AshesofWake

AshesofWake

chum is fum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:32 AM

I also got the New Owner's Kit.

Question, I know once you get something, you can't see it or order it in your catalog anymore. Will the item be permanently removed from your catalog or will you be able to obtain it again down the line as long as you're still a member of the loyalty program?

And also, what carrier do they use to ship out items?

my experience has been I've seen some stufff come back that I've ordered, but many months away from the time I ordered it, but that's just my experience.
WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE

Posted Image

Avatar record spinning: Pelican - Ataraxia/Taraxis EP

#1843 spOOfy

spOOfy

Cheap Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:58 AM

^ Good to know. Thanks.

#1844 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:00 AM

So no Gravity Rush or MGS Vita?

#1845 ddp72984

ddp72984

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:38 AM

Jak and Daxter is up as well. 500 points. $10.

Son of a bitch! Second time I've missed the trilogy...

#1846 Dee Bang Bro

Dee Bang Bro

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:13 PM

I managed to snag up GoW and Ico/Shadow collection. Those things went fast! No chance to breathe for anyone!

#1847 Akridsky

Akridsky

Old and Tired

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:44 PM

I managed to snag up GoW and Ico/Shadow collection. Those things went fast! No chance to breathe for anyone!

Huh? They've been up for over 15 hours and still have 58 and 71 in stock respectively.

#1848 Dee Bang Bro

Dee Bang Bro

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:29 PM

Huh? They've been up for over 15 hours and still have 58 and 71 in stock respectively.

Totally forgot they take them off your perspective catalog once you've purchased them!

#1849 jsdgame

jsdgame

evolution is a mystery

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:44 PM

dang...wish i was working at a retail...anybody wanna share information lol...like email address and store they are working for..hahah jk...lucky people

#1850 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:30 PM

I think he meant previously. I remember the last time the collections went up, they sold out quickly. Nothing for me though. I won Jak HD, and I already had the two collections as well.

#1851 sasukekun

sasukekun

Cat-Like Typing Detected

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:34 PM

dang...wish i was working at a retail...anybody wanna share information lol...like email address and store they are working for..hahah jk...lucky people

That wouldn't work anyway. A Sony Rep actually called my work to verify my employment with them. They are getting a lot more strict on people who try to "cheat" the system.

Cognitive Dissonance: Wanna join my Call of Duty 4 clan?
Me: Who are you?
Cognitive Dissonance: You ask too many questions. Never mind. You're out.

#1852 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:33 PM

I got GoW Origins and Software Bundle 9.

#1853 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:30 AM

Anyone pick up the bundles? That's what I get for taking a nap, lol. I wouldn't mind picking up Software Bundle 4 even though it's sold out. Maybe I'll pick up something else.

#1854 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:38 AM

I got #9 because it was the one with Buzz IIRC. Now that means I'll have 12 wireless buzzers lol.

#1855 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:41 AM

I got #9 because it was the one with Buzz IIRC. Now that means I'll have 12 wireless buzzers lol.

Lol, that's awesome. That's the same bundle I bought. I was going to buy the bundle with the Lights Out and Start The Party, but I would never play them. I think bundle #4 did it so fast because it came with Folklore. Heavenly Series was amazing though. Wouldn't mind paying through that one again.

#1856 BloodiedWraith

BloodiedWraith

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:07 PM

I see bundles 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12. I know there was obviously a 1, 2, and 4, but were there anything above 12?

Also, anyone know what was in Bundles 1, 2, and 4?

#1857 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:19 PM

Looks like more stuff will be added to the site throughout the day. Check back often.

#1858 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:14 PM

I saw it just now. I got the rest of the day off so I'll be hanging out in front of my PS3 lol

#1859 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:35 PM

Lol, nice! I didn't notice anything new added yet. I think they might be updating the store with older items. I've been checking every hour or so. Quite sad, lol.

#1860 newtype06

newtype06

Coordinator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:52 PM

That wouldn't work anyway. A Sony Rep actually called my work to verify my employment with them. They are getting a lot more strict on people who try to "cheat" the system.

Curious to know, but did they call your store after you made the transaction or what? I'm just wondering since I know someone who isn't employed anymore with this retailer, yet he told me his status is still "verified" and has a couple of points. Guy's wondering if it it's still cool to order or not.