Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:50 AM

When's the next update? Any leads?

#2342 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:05 PM

When's the next update? Any leads?

Things have been pretty quiet on their Twitter page. @BjrnJens won't be back until the eighth so who knows when we'll have another catalog refresh. That's probably around the same time when we find out who won the one of the ten PS3 bundles. I'd be stoked if I won one. Still waiting on my copy of PSABR to come in the mail....

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#2343 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:13 AM

I've got a bad feeling about you guys getting your copies of PSAS anytime soon. As CheapAssHusta stated they're out of the office til Jan 8th so doubt anything gets shipped until then. So even if they shipped those orders out on the 8th its would be at about 3 weeks for now until you'd receive your game. And thats probobly within there stated shipping times which is 5-8 weeks I think. Although normally you get your stuff in under 2 weeks.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#2344 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:49 AM

So I was opening my RLS packages and I noticed the edition of Warhawk they sent me also includes a Bluetooth headset. It looks like it is a Jabra brand headset. Is this headset any good compared to the Sony one? Could I use the Jabra one on the Xbox 360 or is it exclusive to Sony?

I also received the Clank figurine (wrapped in a Gamestop bag of all things) and it was bigger than I expected. I like it a lot. If and when some new stuff is added to the catalog, I will definitely pick up the Killzone figurine as well.

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#2345 felixcostello

felixcostello

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:23 AM

So I was opening my RLS packages and I noticed the edition of Warhawk they sent me also includes a Bluetooth headset. It looks like it is a Jabra brand headset. Is this headset any good compared to the Sony one? Could I use the Jabra one on the Xbox 360 or is it exclusive to Sony?

I also received the Clank figurine (wrapped in a Gamestop bag of all things) and it was bigger than I expected. I like it a lot. If and when some new stuff is added to the catalog, I will definitely pick up the Killzone figurine as well.

lol, gamestop accessory bag or just a shopping bag? that's too funny.

and honestly, never heard of Jabra before. chances are if it's bluetooth, it should be universal.
GBA Needs: Ninja Five-O, Rhythm Tengoku (JPN), Alien Hominid (EU)
JPN Famicom Mini: Mario Bros., SMB: The Lost Levels, Kid Icarus, Balloon Fight, Adventure Island

#2346 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:41 AM

lol, gamestop accessory bag or just a shopping bag? that's too funny.

and honestly, never heard of Jabra before. chances are if it's bluetooth, it should be universal.

Clear accessory bag. It even has "Secret Agent Clank" printed on the other side of the bag.

As for the headset, I know Best Buy sells Jabra but I don't know of its reputation.

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#2347 BloodiedWraith

BloodiedWraith

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:06 PM

I've got a bad feeling about you guys getting your copies of PSAS anytime soon. As CheapAssHusta stated they're out of the office til Jan 8th so doubt anything gets shipped until then. So even if they shipped those orders out on the 8th its would be at about 3 weeks for now until you'd receive your game. And thats probobly within there stated shipping times which is 5-8 weeks I think. Although normally you get your stuff in under 2 weeks.

It's weird - I ordered PSASBR on 12/11 and still haven't had it change from processed to shipped or anything but I ordered the pulse headset on 12/13 and that was delivered in 12/24.

#2348 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:17 PM

My PSASBR is still showing processing as well. I'm guessing finsfan is probably correct and we won't be seeing our copies anytime soon.

#2349 Galad

Galad

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:47 AM

The Jabra headset that came with Warhawk and other games was well-reviewed when it released.

It'll also work with your cell-phone and other devices, but Xbox doesn't support bluetooth devices.

#2350 pezmanmike

pezmanmike

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:39 AM

I can't believe I've been working at Blockbuster over a year and only noticed this now!

I was about to sign up but then I saw the "refer a friend" spot to put a code. I assume if I put another RLS members' code in, they get bonus points?
Currently Playing:

:360:: Borderlands 2
:wii:: Tatsunoko vs Capcom (with fight stick!)
:3ds:: Pushmo
:ps3:: Double Dragon: Neon

#2351 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:54 PM

I can't believe I've been working at Blockbuster over a year and only noticed this now!

I was about to sign up but then I saw the "refer a friend" spot to put a code. I assume if I put another RLS members' code in, they get bonus points?

Yeah man. The referral will net the other person 2,000 points I believe. I'll send you a PM.

#2352 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:40 AM

Hopefully Tuesday we get a catalog and prize update. It would be nice to win one of those headsets.

#2353 felixcostello

felixcostello

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

Just asked on twitter - PlayDays module contest ends 1/9/13, winners will be notified next week! As it stands right now, anyone that has completed the requirements will at least win a Dualshock. Obviously this would change should more than 2600 RLS members complete the modules.
GBA Needs: Ninja Five-O, Rhythm Tengoku (JPN), Alien Hominid (EU)
JPN Famicom Mini: Mario Bros., SMB: The Lost Levels, Kid Icarus, Balloon Fight, Adventure Island

#2354 Syranth

Syranth

Formerly WormFOODx

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:57 PM

Just asked on twitter - PlayDays module contest ends 1/9/13, winners will be notified next week! As it stands right now, anyone that has completed the requirements will at least win a Dualshock. Obviously this would change should more than 2600 RLS members complete the modules.

Well that's good. And if you think about it you have a 1/23 chance or better of getting a Pulse Headset as well. That's great odds!

#2355 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:40 AM

Well that's good. And if you think about it you have a 1/23 chance or better of getting a Pulse Headset as well. That's great odds!

That's awesome! I can always use another Dualshock! I wouldn't mind winning a Pulse Headset as well. Thanks for the update!

YouTube

#2356 ddp72984

ddp72984

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:00 AM

Good news and bad news

RLS says my PSASBR shipped, but gives two different tracking notices. One says already delivered in Arizona ( im on the other side of the country) another (the USPS one) says its the next town over.

Anyone have the same issue?

#2357 BloodiedWraith

BloodiedWraith

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:14 AM

Good news and bad news

RLS says my PSASBR shipped, but gives two different tracking notices. One says already delivered in Arizona ( im on the other side of the country) another (the USPS one) says its the next town over.

Anyone have the same issue?

Yep, mine shows the same thing so I wouldn't worry about it.

#2358 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:19 AM

Thanks for the update guys. Sadly my order still says pending. For some odd reason, I've only been able to track my packages after they arrived...Any ways that's good news because I've been waiting to play this game forever!

I also hope we see another PS3 bundle pop up in the rewards section as well. Wouldn't mind having a backup system in the house. I could always try and find the $199.99 BF bundle at Target, but I can't stand the design of it.

Edit: The contest ended a few days ago so we should know this week if we won anything. Dualshock 3 controller or the Pulse Headset. The 4th quarter contest ended as well so we'll also see who one of the ten PS3 bundles.

Edited by CheapAssHustla, 08 January 2013 - 03:46 PM.

YouTube

#2359 ddp72984

ddp72984

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:17 AM

Good news, PSASBR came today!

Bit of warning, you need to load your ps 3 game up to get your vita cross copy.

#2360 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:26 AM

Would be nice to win another controller. I did win one of the prizes last year. The MLB Jersey and a Vita & PS3 Vita MLB 12 The Show.
If its free, its for me!!

#2361 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:01 AM

I won a copy of LocoRoco 2 about 4 years ago! Not sure what the odds are but I think it is safe to assume they have alot more than 2500 members. I'd love to win a Pulse headset or a D3 Controller though.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#2362 Squabbit

Squabbit

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:10 AM

Would be nice to win another controller. I did win one of the prizes last year. The MLB Jersey and a Vita & PS3 Vita MLB 12 The Show.

I am completely jealous!! I wanted to win one of those jerseys.

On to new hopes, i am keeping my fingers crossed for one of those headsets. I have been needing a headset for a few years now and just can't bring myself to buy one (and i keep missing them when they pop up on the RLS).

Good luck to everybody here. Hopefully it will be a clean sweep for the CAG RLS members.

#2363 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:11 AM

The drawing should have been yesterday, but I don't know how they notify people.
Nevermind. Contest still valid according to twitter post.

#2364 JuanM19

JuanM19

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:37 AM

The drawing should have been yesterday, but I don't know how they notify people.
Nevermind. Contest still valid according to twitter post.

That is correct sir contest is open in till' tomorrow at 9 or 10 ish in the a.m PST.

They said mention the contest to your friends, less people= greater chances to win.

#2365 JuanM19

JuanM19

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:48 PM

That is correct sir contest is open in till' tomorrow at 9 or 10 ish in the a.m PST.

They said mention the contest to your friends, less people= greater chances to win.

Correction contest is now officially closed as of 12:01 a.m midnight PST.

#2366 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:50 PM

There is gonna be another Live Chat (Jan 16th 6:30PST). This time it is for GOW Ascention and they are giving out 2 PS3 consoles with the entire GOW Franchise as rewards for being there for the chat. No word yet on any other potiental prizes.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#2367 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

So looks like a catalog update is imminent. Hope they do it before I work in 2 hours, but I feel like I'm going to miss it lol

#2368 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:45 PM

So looks like a catalog update is imminent. Hope they do it before I work in 2 hours, but I feel like I'm going to miss it lol

I'm constantly checking the page, lol. I hope it's some new games. Hopefully some Vita games. Hell, I'd buy a PS3 if they put one up.

#2369 DemonKysho

DemonKysho

If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:34 PM

Victory is not about winning battles, its about how long it takes for the person beating you to give up.

Let me induce some Audio/Visual Hallucinations.
Oh look those thought bubbles are back, hello yellow box word friends.
ach.png

#2370 Akridsky

Akridsky

Flipping for dollars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:42 PM

It's up, but not very interesting