Team Fortress 2 Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
1338 replies to this topic

#1321 SEH

SEH

Paul's sister is an alien

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:42 PM

I don't really play this much anymore since all of my friends pretty much decided they hate the game over night. The only time I ever launch the game anymore is to idle since it's pretty easy to make some quick extra cash by selling hats and shit.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#1322 juden66

juden66

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2011 - 11:58 PM

Im willing to pay a reasonable amount for your items on tf2 if you don't play any more send me a pm.

#1323 mig0

mig0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2011 - 05:42 PM

Looking for an add please.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mig0

#1324 Frank Deluded

Frank Deluded

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:49 AM

Looking for an add please.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mig0

Added you, I'm Franklin Delanyeh.

#1325 mig0

mig0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:29 PM

Resend, I can't tell if I got it or not and might've dismissed it inadvertantly. Sorry.

#1326 drunknmunkys

drunknmunkys

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:11 AM

Can I get an invite?

http://steamcommunit...d/mortalwombat1

EDIT: didnt notice the dates, guess I zombied the thread

Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

#1327 mattrobertsjr

mattrobertsjr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:43 PM

msg me if u guys still play tf2 :) so i can add you on my flist!

#1328 combatFlexo

combatFlexo

Who are those guys?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:58 PM

I've been on a TF2 kick lately since the pyro update. So anyone who wants to play feel free to add me.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/traginis

@mattrobertsjr - msg sent.

#1329 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:44 AM

I still play occasionally, but if anyone wants to look through my items and possibly buy them, feel free to. I hardly have anything good though.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/thetsel

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#1330 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:06 AM

Anyone here pug this on ESEA?

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#1331 combatFlexo

combatFlexo

Who are those guys?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:40 PM

Has anyone played with the new update CO-OP Mann v. Machine. I played with crappy people for about 20 minutes and we couldn't get past wave 1. I enjoyed what I played, hopefully get to play more this weekend.

#1332 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:36 PM

Takes like 30 minutes to find a game since I refuse to pay a dollar every time to play on Valves servers. So far been able to play like five total minutes. Every time the bots spawned the server lagged to hell.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#1333 swift fix

swift fix

first person gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 02:50 PM

I've played a little bit of MvM. Dropped a dollar on a ticket to play on Valve servers; however, I have yet to beat a mission, so I'm able to keep using my ticket.

Overall, I think that it is only OK. The game type is balanced for 6 players who work cohesively as a unit. After a few hours of playing yesterday, I found that the type of teamwork required is pretty rare in a room full of randoms.

#1334 combatFlexo

combatFlexo

Who are those guys?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:46 PM

I bought *cough a few tickets. Feel free to Add me, maybe we can play sometime. http://steamcommunity.com/id/traginis

I still don't know what a good team should consist of Eng., Medic, Heavy, Demo, Soldier, scout. Would probably be the best. Sniper could be useful, may give it a shot this weekend.

#1335 dothog

dothog

n ur race snakin mai kart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:30 PM

MvM is okay. I'm not paying for it, but still. Not bad. Once they restructure the pricing, boost server support, and give it regular tweaks the way they do conventional PvP, it'll make them good money.

There's a lot of crazy shit they'll be able to do under the MvM mode, they can more fully support this growing Mann Co. backstory with some kind of weird campaign/story mode in MvM.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1336 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:42 AM

So, after my friend and I saying Fuck it, and deciding to wait in an 11 minute queue (that actually wound up being easily 25 minutes), the game goes to load then "You are trying to join a server that is running an older version of the game". Amazing.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#1337 combatFlexo

combatFlexo

Who are those guys?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:19 PM

I've been fairly lucky joining games. At the most I've waited is 10 minutes. Other times it says 18 minutes and then will switch to "any second now" and I will be in a game within a few minutes.

#1338 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:45 PM

I finally found two servers that allow me to join them. Played a handful of games the past two days. I'm enjoying it quite a bit now that I'm actually able to play.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#1339 DemonKysho

DemonKysho

If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:21 AM

Love the Horde mode, if you get a nice team together its a cakewalk. Plus engineer is easy mode. Is that genocide or suicide if you use bots to kill other bots. Also was that the plot of "Real Steel", didn't see it i hate hugh jackman. I dont see the big wait time, i get into the games fairly easily.

Victory is not about winning battles, its about how long it takes for the person beating you to give up.

Let me induce some Audio/Visual Hallucinations.
Oh look those thought bubbles are back, hello yellow box word friends.
ach.png