Too Human (360) $20 at Amazon & Walmart

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 Lord_Kefka

Lord_Kefka

Son of a Submariner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2009 - 05:02 PM

I actually cannot find this game at my Targets on clearance. $10 was the price point for me. Considering....

Lord Kefka... you're insatiable.

My Tradelist

#62 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2009 - 07:09 PM

This is a love it or hate it type of game. If you love the Phantasy Star Online series like me, then you will probably like this game as well. Like any other dungeon hack, it is pretty much the same thing the whole way through, just with different environments, so it won't be everyone's cup of tea. I found the story to be pretty interesting as well, but it definitely sets up for a sequel.

#63 samurai388

samurai388

The Original Samurai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2009 - 07:15 PM

The game is more then worth $20. Those who say it's not haven't played it

No I've played it, pre-ordered even to get the five armor sets. It isn't good 5/10 at best. It's just so mind numbingly boring, Buy Mass Effect if you want a good RPG $20 at GS.

#64 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2009 - 07:30 PM

I'd pay under 10 for it and thats about it. I bought it used from a store near me for 20 dollars and luckily the store had 24 hours if you don't like it then they only charge you a rental fee for it. The guy actually waived that and told me the game comes back all the time and let me pick something else out. I was bored and hated the controls.

#65 Distrato

Distrato

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2009 - 09:41 PM

opinion:

Contrary to what many people who add 'definitions' here think, Opinion is not the same as Definition. Opinion is the usually biased twisting of facts based on someone's viewpoint. Definition is impartial fact.

Personally I thought the demo was shit.

#66 ohboy10451

ohboy10451

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2009 - 09:55 PM

seems like a universal price. Might rent it later on to see if it really is that bad of a game

WakaBrea.png