FREE FORZA 2 Saleen Mustang S281E DLC

dallascowboys

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Major Nelson is offering a Free, tuned Saleen Mustang S281E DLC for Forza 2. All you have to do is go here: http://forzamotorsport.net/news/pitpassreports/major_nelson_saleen.htm
and click the link at the bottom of the page. Then just login with your gamertag and comment. After this, they will send you the dlc (I'm not sure how long it takes). Hope you guys like it! Not including the paint job, it looks pretty sweet! :)

dallascowboys

Update: Just to clarify, you must comment on the blog to receive the car. It is not listed under Forza 2 on the XBLM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I laughed at this when I watched the video on XBL last night. I thought it was gonna be some kind of sweepstakes for a real car.

Then again I don't own the game so this isn't a deal to me, but whatever lol.

[quote name='Treythalomew']Car looks a little weird but free is free.

Thanks OP[/quote]

I think you should be able to change the paint job (if it's like any other forza 2 car).

[quote name='maxim2boobles']did anyone get the car ?[/quote]
No, I don't think anyone has (at least I haven't). It'll probably be at least a day until they send out the codes.

[quote name='Treythalomew']Car looks a little weird but free is free.

Thanks OP
344.jpg
[/quote]
Your right it does look funny lol, but hey.. its free.. cant complain about that!:bouncy:

Is the site legit and run by MS?

EDITED:

Checked it out and it is indeed the official Forza 2 site. Can never be too sure if it's not xbox.com asking you to login.

WTF?! I signed in with my live details and it then sends me to the user creation page, i filled it out and then it says a user with my username already exists. i can't change it though cause it is hardcoded to my gamertag. wtf seriously.

[quote name='KingDox']Is this a new car or just an existing car with a custom paint job?[/quote]
Both. It's a new car with a customer xbox paint job.

[quote name='theb1rdm4n']WTF?! I signed in with my live details and it then sends me to the user creation page, i filled it out and then it says a user with my username already exists. i can't change it though cause it is hardcoded to my gamertag. wtf seriously.[/quote]
this has happened to my main gamertag and now i can't login to it on xbox.com, it's really shitty. I've tried recovering it from my xbox 360 when i enter my email it says its not connected to the gamertag. i don't know what to do. i would make a new gamertag but then all my gamesaves would be useless.

Requested for it as well... will check this weekend to see if it gets gifted. :) Time to dust off Forza 2!

I think Major Nelson has officially grown TOO BIG of a head.
I get pretty tired of his "me me me, I I I", name dropping, can't handle competing with nelson rodriguez, crap.
It's an ok podcast, but it really sounds more like an hour of self promotion.

Only played about 10 Minutes before I got tired of this game but this car will probably make me give this game another chance. THX OP!

[quote name='eliter1']Only played about 10 Minutes before I got tired of this game but this car will probably make me give this game another chance. THX OP![/quote]

You definitely didn't play it long enough then. I've put about 40 hours in to it myself. It's one of the best racing games ever released.

[quote name='mtxbass1']You definitely didn't play it long enough then. I've put about 40 hours in to it myself. It's one of the best racing games ever released.[/quote]
I wouldn't say best...but it's good. The career mode is full of fail though. Higher levels = longer races...not much excitement there when the AI does the same thing every lap.

I don't think this is DLC... I believe the car will be 'gifted' to you in-game... Kind of like when you gift a car to a friend, or purchase one in the online auctions.

So, you're you are going to have to dust off your Forza2 disc and sign in to see if you got it, yet.

This sucks they wont let me sign up because they say my username is too short but its my gamertag. Why would MS allow for gamertags that are two char long but not allow you to login to the forum when you have anything less than three.

[quote name='SynGamer']I wouldn't say best...but it's good. The career mode is full of fail though. Higher levels = longer races...not much excitement there when the AI does the same thing every lap.[/quote]

I said "one of the best", not "the best". Huge difference there.

You can hire a driver for the higher levels if you want. This game is a simulation. It's meant to take a while to complete some of the races.

bread's done
Back