Buzz Quiz TV PS3 for $7 at Sears! (YMMV)

momomchine

CAG Veteran
I just went to a Sears in Brooklyn, NY and the Buzz Quiz TV bundle was $6.99! Let me repeat: $6.99! I don't know if this is everywhere so try your local store and get this game now!

This has been on clearance at Sears (and now Walmart) for awhile ... covered in the Sears clearance thread.

This will be VERY YMMV, as there are very few left around at Sears.

Great price for a fun game with friends, if you can get it.

[quote name='momomchine']I just went to a Sears in Brooklyn, NY and the Buzz Quiz TV bundle was $6.99! Let me repeat: $6.99! I don't know if this is everywhere so try your local store and get this game now![/QUOTE]

Which Sears in Brooklyn if you don't mind? Kings Plaza?

[quote name='Denbo32']Which Sears in Brooklyn if you don't mind? Kings Plaza?[/QUOTE]

I got it from the Sears located at 2307 Beverley Road but I must confess I bought the last ones.

[quote name='mrrepoman']Wow. The price on this tanked fast.[/QUOTE]The game has been out for 8 months, and this is Sears clearance.

[quote name='momomchine']I got it from the Sears located at 2307 Beverley Road but I must confess I bought the last ones.[/QUOTE]

Good to know, saved me a trip at least.

FYI, unless there was a clearance drop (not likely until next week) this will most likely be $19.97 at your Sears.

And yes, this belongs in the Sears clearance thread.

bread's done
Back