CC B&M Price Drops Halo 2 LE, Sonic Heroes and more

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 3QGojo

3QGojo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2005 - 06:01 PM

The best thing about Halo 2 LE is you can go to BB and PM (get an extra $5.50 off of the $49.99) with 10% of the difference and the GGC coupon. Which brings it to a total of $44.49.

#32 mkelehan

mkelehan

Xbox Live Arcade Fiend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2005 - 07:37 PM

This is good news. I've been waiting for Sonic Heroes to go Player's Choice for awhile now, and this looks like a sign of it. (Has to have the yellow strip to match my other three Sonic games. :D) Does anyone know this for certain, and when it'll actually happen?

That's a new one. Most people who care one way or the other try to get the original packaging.

#33 davelin

davelin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2005 - 07:43 PM

Is MK: Deception Collector's Edition also lower in price?

#34 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2005 - 08:16 PM

The PAL Sonice Heros, as well as Billy Hatcher and Mario Party 5 are all PC title. Wish they would do the same for US.

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#35 TheRock88

TheRock88

The Franchise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2005 - 10:05 PM

so they still selling Halo 2 LE. and ppl are saying that "preorder NOW" and its going to sold out.

I know, stopped by my local Gamestop yesterday and they had about 20 LE copies behind the glass near the cash register.

#36 twiztidjester

twiztidjester

Custom This!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2005 - 10:39 PM

Is MK: Deception Collector's Edition also lower in price?

Not that i know of ill check tommorow to be sure

Posted Image

#37 Rozz

Rozz

We Trippy Mane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2005 - 12:23 AM

Looks like the same PD's that have been going around (FC to 29, SNK to 29), though i'm suprised to already see MK:D start sliding.. and what's up with Sonic Heroes, is that going to PH soon or something? Timt to pricematch at BB and use the GGC, right? $15 for Sonic Heroes doesn't seem too bad..

Make sure you get the cube version of sonic heroes if at all possible, it's supposed to look a lot nicer then the other versions, also the other versions are supposed to have some issues with slow down.

EGM said it was just the PS2 version. They also said that the Xbox version and the GC one were just as good.

#38 evilmax17

evilmax17

Yardsaling CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2005 - 12:34 AM

Here's hoping SvC drops to $10.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#39 Alien Spider

Alien Spider

VIGILANTE JUSTICE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2005 - 01:28 AM

If you can catch it on ebgames.com, a used copy of Sonic Heroes will, after CAG15, Edge card, and SAVER cost only $13.49. I bought the GCN version on Friday night so I haven't received it yet.

I'm glad to hear the GCN version is the best. I wanted that version because I had Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 on the 'cube already.

#40 Pancake Rabbit

Pancake Rabbit

Have A Cigar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2005 - 03:16 AM

Sonic heroes is a god awful game save your money and get a good platformer such as a ratchet game or a jak special

Posted Image

#41 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2005 - 09:51 PM

I was lucky to get the last copy of Amazing Island for $14.99 after competitor's coupon. Anyone else notice how this has suddenly become impossible to find in stores now?

#42 JaytheGamefan

JaytheGamefan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2005 - 07:27 AM

Sadly, yes. I'd better get it, and Sonic Heroes, soon if I ever want to play them. SVC is...broken, but still fun. The sound effects for strikes are fantastic.