Bionic Commando PS3 - Newegg 16.99 FS

[quote name='Serpentor']Wow, even cheaper?! Damn, i wonder it's going to cheaper still :) Thanks for the post.[/QUOTE]
I surely hope it gets cheaper than this, after all that's what all us CAG'ers want, lol.

[quote name='Jcaugustine']Dammit why do I live in CA? We always get charged sales tax! 9.00%[/QUOTE]

I live in washington. I will trade you no sales tax on Newegg for me for your no sales tax on amazon orders for you.

PM Me if your interested, would like to get this done fast!

I'll think I'll bite, seriously 9.00% sales tax of 16.99 is around $1.53 extra though. (I know, you can buy a Taco Bell burrito or something with that cash.) Just be glad you don't have to pay 9.75% sales tax I pay everytime I shop locally. :cry:

I went for it was thinking about this game for a while at that prce YEA!

You know after reading some reviews I decided to cancel, it was a total impluse buy, I think I would rather put 17 towards a game I really want. Whats the point of buying something I won't play ? IE I got Far Cry two for cheap but I hate it and will never play again.

This game is FAR from perfect, but I think it got slammed harder than it deserved in the gaming press. Certainly worth $17 in my book.

i thought i had missed the 19.99 last week, when i made a newegg order, picked up pc parts + MGS4, and realized i missed bionic commando, glad i found this morning and saved a couple of bucks by waiting

[quote name='mkernan']This game is FAR from perfect, but I think it got slammed harder than it deserved in the gaming press. Certainly worth $17 in my book.[/QUOTE]
I agree. I got it when they had it on sale for 19.99 at GS a while back. I did everything but beat it on the hardest setting. I think this is a fair price for a game that is different from just about every game out there.

I got it from Target clearance a month ago for $14.98 and played around 1/3 of it's story. It was fun but frustrating at times. I ebayed it because I have Uncharted 2 now and COD MW2 on the way. Decent game if you have time to sneak it in around the big Fall releases.

[quote name='Jcaugustine']Dang, didn't Target have this game on clearance for $12.98 just a month ago???[/QUOTE]

If it was nobody posted about it...not that it matters since I never got Target deals back when they used to have them :whistle2:/

Great game though. Not on par with Wolverine or the Force Unleashed, but still I had a lot of fun with it. It's got sort of a steep...not learning curve exactly, but it took me a long time for it to "click". It actually controls well, has a fun story, etc.

I probably paid about $30 and don't regret it (though like I said, it did take a while to get into it...abnormally long)

The price is back to $36.99 at NewEgg. I'm wondering if it was a mistake in pricing, cause even Amazon continues to carry the game for $39.99? I'm fairly certain it'll be $19.99 around Black Friday (possibly even cheaper), but I couldn't resist $16.99!

$15 would be the sweet spot IMO.

The game controls well, and I really dug the sound effects from your gun. The story is awesomely bad :) Picked it up for $20 a while back in the GS sale, didn't regret my purchase.

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']The price is back to $36.99 at NewEgg. I'm wondering if it was a mistake in pricing, cause even Amazon continues to carry the game for $39.99? I'm fairly certain it'll be $19.99 around Black Friday (possibly even cheaper), but I couldn't resist $16.99![/QUOTE]

I doubt it was a mistake, the previous week it was 19.99, one which i'm glad i ended up missing, but yea its back up to 36.99 now

bread's done
Back