Photo
- - - - -

CAG Fund for Child's Play 2009 Charity Raffle - $42,810 Raised - Winners Posted!

• Please log in to reply
894 replies to this topic

#871 duncdamonk

duncdamonk

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 15 January 2010 - 12:51 PM

Didn't win anything but who cares. Glad I could support Child's Play!
Posted Image

#872 Malik112099

Malik112099

Got Wife?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:03 PM

congrats everyone!
Posted Image

#873 rsra13

rsra13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:19 PM

I won one of the prizes. Cool! And I was already contacted by the donor, Quest1962.

And I actually won something that I can, a 12+1 Xbox Live subscription. I'm already covered until February 2012, so now I'm going to be good until March 2013. :D (I hope they let me extend my subscription until then)

#874 EliCrossbow

EliCrossbow

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:28 PM

I can stop holding radio silence. Woo! I was shocked to hear from CheapyD that I won. Amazed and awed that so much money was raised.

#875 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:46 PM

Congrats to the winners.

Till next year troops!

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#876 G-Nitro

G-Nitro

TheOtakuGamer.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2010 - 02:21 PM

Congrats to the winners. Can't lie, I was hoping for the Play-Asia gift cert. Got some K-On! figures to buy. xD

G-Nitro.com is my blog about Gaming, K-Pop, Anime and more!
Follow me on Twitter
XBL: GNitro MWS Steam: G-Nitro PSN: G-Nitro (Message me with who you are or I will probably ignore)

#877 Punod

Punod

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:10 PM

I was the winner of a 12-month XBOX Live subscription. Problem is, I only have a PS3. Is there anyone interested in trading for a Playstation prize? Send me a PM if you are...

#878 uberandy120

uberandy120

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:12 PM

Congrats to all the winners, especially Child's Play! Guess the rest of us will just have to donate more money next year to win!
Posted Image

#879 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:36 PM

Congrats to all who won!

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#880 pdwayne

pdwayne

Dial "F" for Funny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2010 - 04:31 PM

Congrats to all, especially EliCrossbow a few posts back! Now your toughest decision, how to spend it! :)
"I have a lot of work to do this afternoon. Those mines aren't going to sweep themselves." Jim - The Office

#881 LiK

LiK

Internet Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2010 - 05:48 PM

haha, i noticed that HBomb donated AND won. congrats to the winners.
63362.png
Blog | Twitter
"You lazy f*ck!" - Artie Lange to CheapyD on 8/31/09

#882 MrNEWZ

MrNEWZ

Newzbytes~!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2010 - 06:19 PM

Great job every one. Congrats to the winners.
-Michael

Posted Image

#883 weevles

weevles

Posted 15 January 2010 - 06:45 PM

Omg how apropros, 'mzbagel' won da Muffin Tops, lol.

Congrats, all! The kids are the big winners again this year!

#884 tardoman

tardoman

Posted 15 January 2010 - 07:34 PM

Congrats everyone! Next year, I'll be a winner... Maybe...

#885 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2010 - 10:12 PM

Note to self for future prize offerings with quantity of greater than 3, when sourcing the items from Amazon.

Apparently, the Xbox Live 1600 points card via electronic delivery is sold out. So, yes, Amazon is sold out of a virtual item. :-s

Ordering the physical cards for shipment (thank you Amazon Prime) worked, up until the point I needed to order the fourth card. As I find out, Amazon limits you to three 1600 points cards per account, permanently. Not per day, per week, per month, per year, per account. Period.

So, as I call them to try and work past this issue, they instructed me to make a new account with a new email address, so I could buy the three other cards. :-s

In the future, if you plan to offer more than three copies of a prize and plan to order it from Amazon, check with them in advance and make sure you can order more than three of them.

As an aside, aclayton and Whitefeet, I'll be PMing you shortly to ask for you shipping information for the cards, if you don't PM me in the meantime.

#886 Jim Beam

Jim Beam

Posted 16 January 2010 - 04:14 AM

congrats everyone that won, definitely some good prizes on the list!
Posted Image[IMG]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/%3Cimg%20src=%22http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/gt/b/gtbaddy/card3.png%22%20border=%220%22%20alt=%22gtbaddy%22%20/%3E[/IMG]

#887 hero101

hero101

FC3 US Navy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2010 - 04:43 AM

I lost again. D'oh. Better luck this year again.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScSXpY5F5ebi67djEcxLCh1LppgIsL6HFBGB39XzHLrv9fkTY&t=1&usg=__rTGLWWIDKzzePxIYpFQItriY4JM=Posted Image

#888 Danimal

Danimal

CheapAssing it Since 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2010 - 03:28 PM

Sweet actually won 2 things this year. Thanks again guys can't wait to donate again in 2010

I noticed that there were a few names that came up more than once on the prize winners list. Now that's luck (or a less than perfect randomizer program) Hope that didn't sound like sour grapes; I certainly didn't mean it that way. Congrats to all the winners, and also to CAG as a whole for such a huge success. :applause:
Posted Image

#889 Ronin317

Ronin317

The Yinzer Slayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2010 - 04:21 PM

Note to self for future prize offerings with quantity of greater than 3, when sourcing the items from Amazon.

Apparently, the Xbox Live 1600 points card via electronic delivery is sold out. So, yes, Amazon is sold out of a virtual item. :-s

Ordering the physical cards for shipment (thank you Amazon Prime) worked, up until the point I needed to order the fourth card. As I find out, Amazon limits you to three 1600 points cards per account, permanently. Not per day, per week, per month, per year, per account. Period.

So, as I call them to try and work past this issue, they instructed me to make a new account with a new email address, so I could buy the three other cards. :-s

In the future, if you plan to offer more than three copies of a prize and plan to order it from Amazon, check with them in advance and make sure you can order more than three of them.

As an aside, aclayton and Whitefeet, I'll be PMing you shortly to ask for you shipping information for the cards, if you don't PM me in the meantime.

That is absolutely ridiculous on Amazon's part. Did they give you any reasoning as to why you can only buy 3 points cards ever? I mean really, you could walk into Walmart and buy a dozen right now. It makes no sense...
Posted Image

#890 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2010 - 04:45 PM

That is absolutely ridiculous on Amazon's part. Did they give you any reasoning as to why you can only buy 3 points cards ever? I mean really, you could walk into Walmart and buy a dozen right now. It makes no sense...

Nope. No clue at all. I told them repeatedly that there's nothing on the product page to indicate that I could only buy three of them.

Check it out for yourself:
http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B000B9RI14/

The only possible indication that I could only buy three in one sitting is the limitation in the drop-down picklist, which only shows 1, 2 or 3. Nothing obvious, since I wouldn't consider that obvious.

If Amazon is telling me to make another account, then I'd say they're giving me a pass to make another account.

#891 USB Cable

USB Cable

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:25 AM

Wut?! O_O I just ordered 1 earlier this week, so I have 2 left? Thanks for the heads up, I'll only get it again when they have a crazy sale......

Nope. No clue at all. I told them repeatedly that there's nothing on the product page to indicate that I could only buy three of them.

The only possible indication that I could only buy three in one sitting is the limitation in the drop-down picklist, which only shows 1, 2 or 3. Nothing obvious, since I wouldn't consider that obvious.

If Amazon is telling me to make another account, then I'd say they're giving me a pass to make another account.

Spoiler

#892 BatmanX

BatmanX

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:06 PM

Congrats to the winners! Another great year by all of us cheap asses! :)
Looking at other drives this year - I have to say this is by far one of the most charitable!

#893 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:52 PM

Congrats to all of the winners!
[URL="https://www.playfire.com/Chitown021"]Posted Image[/URL]PSN Gamercards

#894 gongshowhky11

gongshowhky11

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:52 AM

congrats to all the winners.....ill be back next year

#895 Baron O Hell

Baron O Hell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:03 PM

I think you made a mistake. The 1600 card goes to 30 in the drop down box. The 4000 point card only goes to 3 though. Both cards are on the same page so maybe you click the wrong one.