CAG Marketplace Now Accessible to CAG Beta Testers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
71 replies to this topic

#61 NamPaehc

NamPaehc

!Anihc Ni Hsan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2009 - 06:58 AM

I am getting "You already have an offer pending to this user, submitting a new one will overwrite your existing offer." when I check out a few of my matches. Wondering if they sent me trades requests, but I can't find anywhere were it says they did or if it is some other bug.

2ic4l5j.jpg

#62 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 14 December 2009 - 02:47 PM

new blog posted with pics
Now Playing:
:360: Prototype 2
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Now Reading: Impulse by Steven Gould

#63 babaz75

babaz75

en plein air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2009 - 09:29 PM

is the marketplace filtered by region?!? i mean, i'm on the UK cag train, but i keep seeing the same offering users (2 i mean "two" yes) for my wishlist in the last 3 days or so... which is not exactly exciting (mainstream games mostly, c'mon).
i sense a "Goozex.eu" effect, again :)

#64 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2009 - 06:41 AM

I rarely get offers, and I do not like having to enter my shipping address and such to just send offers to people. I would just like to communicate.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#65 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 15 December 2009 - 07:44 AM

added some known issues to the OP

is the marketplace filtered by region?!? i mean, i'm on the UK cag train, but i keep seeing the same offering users (2 i mean "two" yes) for my wishlist in the last 3 days or so... which is not exactly exciting (mainstream games mostly, c'mon).
i sense a "Goozex.eu" effect, again :)

Would it make sense to have you able to be matched with people in the USA? High shipping costs and different versions of games would not be a great combination.

I rarely get offers, and I do not like having to enter my shipping address and such to just send offers to people. I would just like to communicate.

One reason you rarely get offers because this is a closed beta! I'm pretty sure people don't see your address unless a trade is accepted. I'll look into it.

#66 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2009 - 01:31 AM

One reason you rarely get offers because this is a closed beta! I'm pretty sure people don't see your address unless a trade is accepted. I'll look into it.

Indeed, the closed beta probably won't have many people.

Thanks for looking into the address thing.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#67 babaz75

babaz75

en plein air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2009 - 10:36 PM

added some known issues to the OP
Would it make sense to have you able to be matched with people in the USA? High shipping costs and different versions of games would not be a great combination.

sorry, my poor grip on english had me got misunderstood!

i was asking the USA thing just to understand why so few people were actually using the marketplace. I understand it DOES get filtered by region, it makes pretty sense. But *please* do not limit that to UK alone, let it be at least a Pan european trade thing. Am i the only cagger from italy? weird

i feared the "Goozex.eu" effect, where they almost screwed everything up by unreasonably locking up to single country trading by default... all of a sudden a just blossoming trading route inbetween european countries got axed, leaving just some UK traders active. and much everyone else wandering alone in the flat field... no good, i passed a good part of my summer time ranting about such foolines on their forum
maybe we need more detailed information about such a new (and poweful) tool?
thanks

#68 smashedfly

smashedfly

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2009 - 04:49 AM

I got a PM telling me another member set up an offer, but I can't see it anyway since I'm not in the beta yet. How strange to let beta users be able to offer a trade with non-betas.

#69 F8X

F8X

CAG app for the Android!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2009 - 05:29 PM

I got a PM telling me another member set up an offer, but I can't see it anyway since I'm not in the beta yet. How strange to let beta users be able to offer a trade with non-betas.

I have the same problem.:cry:

464374.png

#70 fakero

fakero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2010 - 04:40 PM

Is there any way to transfer iTrader feedback to the Marketplace? Looks like some people had theirs transferred.

Thanks.

card.png

#71 jerryyeti

jerryyeti

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2010 - 11:13 PM

I want to buy some games from you guys. Alas, no beta codes left.

#72 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 01 February 2010 - 03:07 PM

The closed beta is now an open beta! Please continue discussion here:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=250859