Do Nintendo Club coins "roll over" to the next year for elite status?

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!
Do Nintendo Club coins "roll over" to the next year for elite status?

I think I just passed platinum again for this year, and wanted to double check. (Not aware of where I'd get any points from aside from the surveys I haven't done yet, but still.)

Thanks! Well that sucks. I just registered Excitebots. Was at 590, and now it's 630 or something like that.

I'll just have to try to remember what I think about any games I play between then and now.

I noticed on their FAQ that apperently COINS expire now. Mine don't list an expiration date, but that sucks. They've got a cute Mario folder/bookmark set I'd probably get if I had to spend them, but they haven't really had much yet.

(I thought the year end rewards-I got the mario hat-didn't take coins, but it shows mine going down around that time).

Yeah, I think it is two years after the year you register something those coins expire? The year end things don't take coins tho' at least mine didn't (I was only gold, calender).

I'm 10 coins from gold, I don't think I'll ever reach platinum, Nintendo doesn't release enough games that I am willing to shell out cash for in a year.

I don't know how I keep reaching it given I'm the same way!

I hope they tell me before the coins expire though. It claims it shows an expiration date, but mine doesn't.

bread's done
Back