EA b-Day Deal

goateesox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Hey, First Thread.
As long as you have an EA.com account with your birthday list. EA offer a 25% off coupon on your birthday on any game.

This wouldn't be a standout deal except this INCLUDES PRE-ORDERS, !includes Collectors editions
got Mass Effect 2 :Collector's edition for 54 bucks shipped.

Make you you update your account on EA.com (may not work if you only have an ea sports account or game-specific account)

Can anyone confirm/provide link for this? I have an EA account but can't seem to find anywhere where it stores my birthday, much less how/when the 25% coupon is delivered. Thanks.

I was emailed one for my "birthday" on the anniversary of registering at EA.

Oddly that was a while ago and this month is my birthday.

Last edited by a moderator:
So which would be the better deal for PC version? Best Buy's pre-order deal + $5 RZ coupon, or EA's birthday sale?

So is it the anniversary of when you first registered or your actual birthday? I cannot find any place to check for my birthday on EA.com. I joined in July 09, but my birthday is the 22nd of this month.

Went back through my email and sure enough found it, but it expired after 30 days. If it had just been 60 I would have made it in time.

[quote name='drktrpr1']Can we get a screenshot of the coupon? Maybe its universal and we can all take advantage of it.[/QUOTE]
It's not, but I'll show you. Mind you my birthday is in January.

44867324.jpg

NOTICE THIS EMAIL WAS RECEIVED 9/19/2009
bdayn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='drktrpr1']Hahah now how to I change my birthday to be in January...[/QUOTE]

I think you missed the received date so I edited the post . If I knew how to change it, I would so I could get another email on my actual birthday.

I used to get these years ago, but don't anymore for some reason. Yeah, might have gone for Mass Effect in some form.

FYI, it looks like before EA made these codes without an expiration date or at least a long lifetime whereas now they reportedly expire 30 days after your birthday which I have confirmed with the code I received the end of last year.

bread's done
Back