Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

• Please log in to reply
5930 replies to this topic

#3061 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:16 PM

I can honestly say I've never had even the faintest desire to buy a sports game :V

Feel lucky. I went years without them, and now my buddies have goten me hooked on the 2K series.

#3062 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:04 AM

Hooray for shelves!

Great stuff... I really like the BIG CANDLE!:lol:

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :)

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#3063 Obiwan456

Obiwan456

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:38 AM

There was a lot of great stuff in those pics, sptanor, but the one that stood out to me, like really stood out, was the DW poster. That is freaking awesome.

#3064 aptanor

aptanor

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:15 PM

Candle? I'm confus..

Posted Image

#3065 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:35 PM

Candle? I'm confus..

This is what happens when you have multiple tabs open and swap your responses. My friend is wondering why I asked him "Where he got that bag with the Sly logo?"... :-/

Currently playing: 

fyreboltx.png

#3066 aptanor

aptanor

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:41 PM

Lopl. I actually found it at goodwill like a week ago. It's part of the Infamous 2 Hero Edition, though.

Posted Image

#3067 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:43 PM

Hooray for shelves!

^

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#3068 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:24 PM

Now I want to see this candle...

#3069 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:34 PM

Now I want to see this candle...

I'll candle you... *shakes fist*

#3070 slainviper

slainviper

Posted 29 September 2012 - 08:29 AM

Here's most of my game collection, housed in one of those clearanced cabinets from Best Buy.
Spoiler

And some more of my games, along with my entire comic book collection. Some games not shown, mainly a bunch of cart only GBA games.
Spoiler

I bought a bunch of cheap common and/or less than great PS2 games at a local pawn shop early this week since they were complete and I'm wondering if I should even keep them. Ex. Casper, Ford Racing, etc.

Art books. Would really like to get more soon.
Spoiler

Outdated pictures of my manga, missing a lot of stuff. All of it's in boxes now since I have no room for it.
Spoiler

And lastly, bladed things and statue things.
Spoiler

#3071 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:24 PM

Very nice collection. Your .hack 4 looks lonely though... especially with the GU series staring it down.

On a related note, I thought CAG had an automatic picture re-sizing feature...? It's hard to see most of those pictures.

Currently playing: 

fyreboltx.png

#3072 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:39 PM

Vinny!

New pics now since wiggy is a lazy shelf slacker bum!

#3073 slainviper

slainviper

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:09 PM

Very nice collection. Your .hack 4 looks lonely though... especially with the GU series staring it down.

On a related note, I thought CAG had an automatic picture re-sizing feature...? It's hard to see most of those pictures.

I know. I've been waiting to get the others for $10 or less each but it hasn't happened yet.
Picked up 4 and G.U. 1 and 2 from the GoHastings $5 PS2 games sale when I didn't have a ton of money and figured I'd just get the rarer stuff. I actually picked up G.U. 3 earlier this week from Gamestop, so it was nice to get that before posting pictures.

It resized them before. Not sure why it's not working now.

On a side note, I'm proud that I've amassed almost my entire collection in less than a year and a half

#3074 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:11 PM

Vinny!

New pics now since wiggy is a lazy shelf slacker bum!

I promised nothing!

I know. I've been waiting to get the others for $10 or less each but it hasn't happened yet.
Picked up 4 and G.U. 1 and 2 from the GoHastings $5 PS2 games sale when I didn't have a ton of money and figured I'd just get the rarer stuff. I actually picked up G.U. 3 earlier this week from Gamestop, so it was nice to get that before posting pictures.

It resized them before. Not sure why it's not working now.

On a side note, I'm proud that I've amassed almost my entire collection in less than a year and a half

Damn, the fact that you were actually able to get anything good from that GH sale is amazing... I couldn't even get the site to load when the sale went live.

Currently playing: 

fyreboltx.png

#3075 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:13 PM

Posted Image

#3076 slainviper

slainviper

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:18 PM

I promised nothing!

Damn, the fact that you were actually able to get anything good from that GH sale is amazing... I couldn't even get the site to load when the sale went live.

I think I was probably the first one to order anything. I had the games in my cart and set an alert so I checked out the second after it went off. And then I made a post that the sale was working on all PS2 games instead of just the cheap ones to stop the temptation of ordering more for myself.

#3077 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:35 AM

The carpet on the second floor is beginning to accumulate wrinkles, so I'm getting it stretched on Saturday.

Of course that means I have a majority of things downstairs including my collection.

I have to say I never really realized how much stuff I actually had until everything was put into a smaller space instead of spread across two rooms.

What a huge pain in the ass it has been moving all the stuff downstairs though. T____T

Still have like 5 shelves to move downstairs, but almost there. I've given up moving stuff downstairs for the day so here's what everything looks like downstairs now.

Spoiler

#3078 Indigo_Streetlight

Indigo_Streetlight

East Coast Scum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:37 PM

I'm pretty sure in Greek mythology there was a guy in the underworld who was punished by moving an anime collection from one floor to another.
The Asylum leads the eyes of those pursued by gaming madness...

#3079 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:59 PM

God, I can't imagine having to move all that stuff once, let alone the two times that you're gonna end up doing so :/

I made my last ghetto shelving upgrade the other day. I've got 40 cart games to case up, and that's pretty much gonna force me to make the new shelves.

I've got an excuse this week, Squarehard. Fever of 102° and a wicked cough to go with it. So no sass from you today :P

#3080 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:05 PM

I like to rearrange and move things. Doing that would be no problem for me. :P I would seriously help ya out. haha

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#3081 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:45 PM

I like to do so as well (notice that every time I post pics that shit has moved ;) ), but moving all that JUST to have to move it back to the same spot sounds tedious and time consuming :(

#3082 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:21 PM

I've got an excuse this week, Squarehard. Fever of 102° and a wicked cough to go with it. So no sass from you today :P

I'll let you off this time, with a warning. :twoguns:

#3083 materialz

materialz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:06 PM

My first collection post!! It's pretty crappy and small compared to most but I'm slowly working on it. My N64 stuff hasn't been unpacked at all yet and I don't actually know where it is..also have some stuff in the mail.

In the mail:
:ps3: Catherine, Atelier Rorona
:ps2: Grim Grimoire, RE: Code Veronica X, Digital Devil Survivor
Posted Image Legend of Dragoon, Final Fantasy 8
:360: Divinity II
:ds: Final Fantasy IV

And a black DS, just picked that up a couple hours ago.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here it is last month before my move, total mess lol. Note the 360 sitting on top of my computer, haha.

Posted Image

#3084 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:10 PM

^Impressive. Mine is a lot smaller than that, can't wait to share despite it being so small. I've seen some amazing collections, I've only got into hardcore gaming within the last 3 years so I'm behind most of you. Everything I have is current gen.

#3085 materialz

materialz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:28 PM

I stopped gaming and collecting for a long time, sold most of my PS1 and N64 stuff off (that's when my collecting really started). Now that I've got some disposable income I'm having fun tracking down some of the older classics and such and building that collection back up.

#3086 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:42 AM

Nice collection. Around here, it doesn't matter how big or small your collection is; all that matters is that you take pride in what you have. Even the smallest collections have a story to tell.

Damn, that sounds corny.

#3087 Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Keep Calm Chive On

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:44 AM

I have come to the conclusion that the Fallout 3 CE is a must have to peoples collections...

...not because it is rare per-say, but the fact that it is just mostly in peoples collections

Check my YouTube channel for exotic cars: https://www.youtube.com/user/DKGarage

#3088 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:26 AM

Nice collection. Around here, it doesn't matter how big or small your collection is; all that matters is that you take pride in what you have. Even the smallest collections have a story to tell.

Damn, that sounds corny.

Is that what your wife tells you? :lol: (See it is funny because it sounds like a penis joke.) Thank you! I'm here every post...

#3089 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:32 AM

Spoiler

Damn son, you need a new chair.

I like to rearrange and move things. Doing that would be no problem for me. :P I would seriously help ya out. haha

I used to like organizing things... but as my collection grew, my interest declined.

My first collection post!! It's pretty crappy and small compared to most but I'm slowly working on it. My N64 stuff hasn't been unpacked at all yet and I don't actually know where it is..also have some stuff in the mail.

Very nice man.

Damn, that sounds corny.

Posted Image

Currently playing: 

fyreboltx.png

#3090 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:52 AM

Damn son, you need a new chair.

I used to like organizing things... but as my collection grew, my interest declined.

Very nice man.

Posted Image

Ehhh. I clean up the house a lot and organize the room a couple times every month. I apparently like to do that at my friends' house as well. :lol: Its the sense of accomplishment that hits it for me and sometimes, I just look at it for a while.

Since materialz posted theirs, I'll post mine tomorrow. Hopefully, I get enough light. xD

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler