Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

• Please log in to reply
5930 replies to this topic

#3661 Indigo_Streetlight

Indigo_Streetlight

East Coast Scum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:07 AM

I dug these out of an old bin yesterday. Does anyone think any of these have value to it. The only 1 that's sealed is Dragon Warrior VII.

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Also not pictured is Vagrant Story because I forgot to include it in the photo.

You probably have a +/- $200 value lot there, depending on condition and whether the DW7 is a legit seal. Less if you sell individually and get hit with fees, more if you auction as a lot and run into a lunatic bulk buyer.
The Asylum leads the eyes of those pursued by gaming madness...

#3662 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:32 PM

So 80% of your collection is sealed? :/

#3663 boogie4114

boogie4114

Enthusiastic Gamer!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:55 PM

To the above poster, the only game sealed in the 1st pic is Dragon Warrior VII. In the 2nd pic most of the vertical games are sealed except Skyward Sword and Tales of Symphonia. The opened games are put horizontally because I've started some but never finished or I opened them thinking I was bout to start them then decided to play something else or were Gamefly purchases.

#3664 jedeyeben

jedeyeben

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:07 PM

Not much to brag about but here goes....

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mostly games that are horizontal are opened or were purchased from Gamefly and the ones that are vertical are still sealed.

Good mix of games and J's! I like it.

#3665 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:55 AM

Started moving my PS2 and PS1 collections to my new place. Some not pictured. A lot was traded to AZ when they had the crazy TIV.

Posted Image

#3666 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:06 AM

All I now know is that you have a lot of Energizer boxes...

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :)

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#3667 kermit036

kermit036

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:26 AM

Alright. I wanted to archive what I had in my collection up to this point. I took a picture of everything I have. From here on out *for my personal records* I will be keeping tabs of what I get in any given month to see how it grows or shrinks. Thought I would post my work for you guys to check out, since when I posted my room a few pages back some people said they preferred to see individual titles in collections instead of a brief overview. I wanted to post everything in one go but apparently Flickr won't let me have access to more than 200 photos. :roll: SO I will post just my Nintendo, Sega, and Sony stuff. If people like it I will post the rest later.

Nintendo:
Spoiler

Sega:
Spoiler

Sony:
Spoiler

So those are my collections for the big three. I will probably post pictures for my other consoles some time later. I hope you guys enjoy.

#3668 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:50 AM

Alright. I wanted to archive what I had in my collection up to this point. I took a picture of everything I have. From here on out *for my personal records* I will be keeping tabs of what I get in any given month to see how it grows or shrinks. Thought I would post my work for you guys to check out, since when I posted my room a few pages back some people said they preferred to see individual titles in collections instead of a brief overview. I wanted to post everything in one go but apparently Flickr won't let me have access to more than 200 photos. :roll: SO I will post just my Nintendo, Sega, and Sony stuff. If people like it I will post the rest later.

Nintendo:

Spoiler

Sega:
Spoiler

Sony:
Spoiler

So those are my collections for the big three. I will probably post pictures for my other consoles some time later. I hope you guys enjoy.

I don't know about you, but I'm loving it a lot. :lol:

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#3669 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:54 AM

That's a solid collection!

#3670 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:38 AM

I clicked all the spoilers. Very nice. I particularly envy the Saturn and PS collections. So many titles I wish I would have picked up back then. And any collection that has Sewer Shark gets an automatic A from me.
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#3671 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:46 PM

Thought I would post my work for you guys to check out, since when I posted my room a few pages back some people said they preferred to see individual titles in collections instead of a brief overview.

We just wanted close ups to be able to see the spine... no need to take pics of the fronts. :lol:

Anyway, fantastic collection. It was a fun journey going through all of those spoilers.

Currently playing: 

fyreboltx.png

#3672 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:52 PM

All I now know is that you have a lot of Energizer boxes...

They are perfect for media. I get them from costco and sams club. They hold 11 DVDs, 15 ps3 games, 7 VHS tapes (I think if you put one on top), and a shit ton of CDs. They stack really well too!

I'll have to check out kermit036 collection when I have some more time. Does anyone know how to show all spoilers? Isn't there a javascript code?

#3673 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

What kermit should've done is just make one spoiler for everything instead of each individual pic. XD

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#3674 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:00 PM

Yeah, CAG's spoiler system makes it difficult to see spoilers within spoilers.

Currently playing: 

fyreboltx.png

#3675 Barney

Barney

Barnito Knows Best!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:16 PM

damn you got tons of games i wish i had lol...

Posted Image

#3676 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:55 AM

i feel this is fitting for this thread

Posted Image

#3677 Techman16

Techman16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:10 AM

They made a battletoads game for the gameboy??? Is it any good???

#3678 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:32 AM

Wow, great collection kermit036! That probably took a lot of effort, but if you wanted it for your personal log that's cool. I'm sure we'd all settle for spine close-ups on a shelf next time :razz:

#3679 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:53 PM

i feel this is fitting for this thread

Posted Image

LOL! So true.

Update. ALL my games are finally cased up. Been months since that's happened. Also got the slide out shelves all done. Next up, new rack for modern game systems as my entertainment center is pretty much packed :/

Posted Image

Posted Image

And a quick, crappy panoramic shot. I'll upload some close up shots later. I don't think I've ever really done that before.

Posted Image

#3680 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:04 PM

Brings a tear to my eyes.

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#3681 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:57 PM

Fantastic job, wiggy! It really looks great.

#3682 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:59 PM

That's beautiful on so many levels.

Currently playing: 

fyreboltx.png

#3683 kermit036

kermit036

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:59 AM

Very nice shelves Wiggy. Are the consoles all hooked up on the pull out shelves or do they just stored there until you hook one up?

And thanks everyone for your great comments. I took pictures of the covers since I thought taking pictures of the spines would get boring/ blurry text is never fun. As for the rest of my collection I've already taken pictures so more covers will be on their way along with more spoilers. haha.

@Techman: Battletoads on the Game Boy is my girlfriend's game so I haven't gotten around to it yet.

#3684 zlatour

zlatour

Shredaholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:26 AM

Posted Image

Where the Fuck does the TV go?

#3685 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:31 AM

To the side.

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#3686 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:48 AM

Posted Image

Went back to school. Nothing new added gaming related, but I this cool LED light strip with a 24 button remote with a bunch of colors. I've been using a slow color change option. Only $15 eBay :)

ITS%20DAT%20DAM%20KID.png

#3687 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:43 AM

Brings a tear to my eyes.

Fantastic job, wiggy! It really looks great.

That's beautiful on so many levels.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Very nice shelves Wiggy. Are the consoles all hooked up on the pull out shelves or do they just stored there until you hook one up?

And thanks everyone for your great comments. I took pictures of the covers since I thought taking pictures of the spines would get boring/ blurry text is never fun. As for the rest of my collection I've already taken pictures so more covers will be on their way along with more spoilers. haha.

Thanks!

Just stored. I had planned on running power and a couple of switch boxes in the cubby hole, but there ended up being too many damned consoles to deal with. I DO plan on adding some track lighting above and some rope lighting inside the slide-out shelves ASAP. So damned dark down there...

Again, you've got a great collection there!

Where the Fuck does the TV go?

To the side.

Yes, this.

Here's yet another crummy panoramic to illustrate the layout.

Posted Image

And here's the actual layout.

Posted Image

AND, I went to the hardware store today to see if I could find a cool drawer pull for my controller drawer. I couldn't, so I made one ;)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3688 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:50 AM

I forgot to say. It was beautiful Wiggy. *Tears

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#3689 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:01 AM

Spoiler

Went back to school. Nothing new added gaming related, but I this cool LED light strip with a 24 button remote with a bunch of colors. I've been using a slow color change option. Only $15 eBay :)

Yea, there's this nice lightbulb on Kickstarter that's similar. You can network multiple bulbs, and set colors, even to music. They're a bit pricey, so it's holding me back.

#3690 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:08 AM

I forgot to say. It was beautiful Wiggy. *Tears

:D

Yea, there's this nice lightbulb on Kickstarter that's similar. You can network multiple bulbs, and set colors, even to music. They're a bit pricey, so it's holding me back.

That bulb is kick-ass! I've also been thinking about buying one for a while now, but like you, the price is what's holding me back :(