Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

• Please log in to reply
5931 replies to this topic

#3991 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:20 AM

Squarehard would have a heart attack with that much free space.

#3992 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:30 AM

Squarehard would have a heart attack with that much free space.

^

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#3993 OrangeArmy

OrangeArmy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:01 PM

Killer collection WV, it's so neat, clean and stocked with AAA goodness!

That 8Arc is sexxxy.

Any plans to get the Injustice Battle Edition? Your collection makes me glad I only have a 360 and no PS3; it would drive me nuts trying to decide which system to get stuff like that for.

#3994 vito357

vito357

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:24 PM

Here is my 2013 update. My last collection update was post #1965 (January 2012) for reference. This past year for me was the year of boxed collector's editions and steelbooks. I went from 15 steelbooks 13 months ago to 86 (+2 more incoming) steelbooks.

You got a lot of great stuff Wviking :applause:

#3995 WViking

WViking

Corn is Good Food

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

Killer collection WV, it's so neat, clean and stocked with AAA goodness!

That 8Arc is sexxxy.

Any plans to get the Injustice Battle Edition? Your collection makes me glad I only have a 360 and no PS3; it would drive me nuts trying to decide which system to get stuff like that for.

I love the eightarc stick. I have seven fightsticks and the eightarc is the best one.

I love my fighting games so I will pick up Injustice when it comes out. I am not sure on which version I am getting though. I will have to check my funds and see if it makes sense to buy the good one.

I have some collector's editions coming up soon such as Bioshock Infinite ($150), God of War ($80), and Metal Gear Rising ($150).

#3996 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:30 PM

Man, I wish I had all that empty space... so much room to display stuff. The collection looks great.

^

Squarehard is now at the hospital, recovering from said heart attack. He'll be back soon.

I need to post my collection soon. I've got a lot of stuff unorganized but it'll have to do for now. Our house is officially starting to go through cleaning in order to be sold (or at least, that's what we're all hoping for) and I've started to look for an apartment on my own. My collection will probably end up getting boxed up unless I luck out and find a nice, big place that I can afford... which will also mean no money for games.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :)

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#3997 Wontwin

Wontwin

CAG ALL DAY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:28 PM

Looking at all these collections gives me lots of ideas for my room, though I have a major space issue with my room. I have stuff just piled everywhere in the room, because I don't know what to do with it.

I'll take some pictures and you all can take a look, I'll try to get some pics up this weekend if not then mon-tues the latest.

#3998 WViking

WViking

Corn is Good Food

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:40 AM

I have three Sauder shelves that have nothing on them yet. The Nightmare Before Christmas bobbleheads are sitting on one, while the Call of Duty Collector's Editions, Street Fighter 25'th Anniversary, and Two Worlds II Collector's Edition are sitting on the other two. I am pleased to have the room to store all this stuff, and a wife who will let me. I imagine in the future that the collection will have to downsize to make room for kids.

I would have loved to have done a more detailed collection update with close-ups of my favorite items/games/movies, but I did not want to post too much at one time. For example, I was going to put my vanilla copy of Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch with my two steelbooks of the game, hardcover guide of the game, and Wizard's Edition of the game all in the same Ni No Kuni themed picture.

I also wanted to go into some detail about the prices I spent on some item. For example, I only paid $9.98 for each of my two Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Collector's Edition.

Every item in a collection has a story, and the stories of my collection are much too long to share over a message board post.

I love this thread.

#3999 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:15 AM

I have three Sauder shelves that have nothing on them yet. The Nightmare Before Christmas bobbleheads are sitting on one, while the Call of Duty Collector's Editions, Street Fighter 25'th Anniversary, and Two Worlds II Collector's Edition are sitting on the other two. I am pleased to have the room to store all this stuff, and a wife who will let me. I imagine in the future that the collection will have to downsize to make room for kids.

I would have loved to have done a more detailed collection update with close-ups of my favorite items/games/movies, but I did not want to post too much at one time. For example, I was going to put my vanilla copy of Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch with my two steelbooks of the game, hardcover guide of the game, and Wizard's Edition of the game all in the same Ni No Kuni themed picture.

I also wanted to go into some detail about the prices I spent on some item. For example, I only paid $9.98 for each of my two Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Collector's Edition.

Every item in a collection has a story, and the stories of my collection are much too long to share over a message board post.

I love this thread.

Very nice collection and that empty space will fill up fast. That's a good steel book collection and the bagging looks nice.

#4000 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:28 AM

I love this thread.

Amazing collection and display. Very neat and organized. Hopefully when I have a place of my own, I will buy similar shelfs to display my collection someday.
Keep up the good work!
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#4001 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:09 PM

Here is another small teaser. I will try and get fully updated collection pics up next week sometime. In the mean time here is my Tales collection :D

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#4002 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

I always love seeing your import swag and whatnot... but I always wonder what you plan to do with all of those consoles.:lol:

Currently playing: 

fyreboltx.png

#4003 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:55 PM

I always love seeing your import swag and whatnot... but I always wonder what you plan to do with all of those consoles.

Obviously buy more of course. DUH!

#4004 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:11 AM

Updatey!

Stuff is in no particular order.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Only added one new shelf on the desk, but that's about it. Will be needing space soon again. @_@

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#4005 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:04 AM

Anyone else think Square is gonna box (shelve) himself in that room?:lol:

EDIT* God dammit... I was gonna post my promo/swag collection but I accidentaly closed the tab with my complete post. Fuck!! That took forever to type up.

Edited by Vinny, 10 February 2013 - 05:34 AM.

Currently playing: 

fyreboltx.png

#4006 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:51 AM

nnnnnnhbb

^That's from my jaw dropping and hitting the keyboard. ZxT Vendetta's Tales of collection and Squarehard's collection in the same page, so great.

Awesome! :D

#4007 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:55 AM

Anyone else think Square is gonna box (shelve) himself in that room?:lol:

EDIT* God dammit... I was gonna post my promo/swag collection but I accidentaly closed the tab with my complete post. Fuck!! That took forever to type up.

I was thinking the same thing! I saw at least 2 doors boxed in by media storage. Maybe that's where he hides the really good stuff.
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#4008 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:10 AM

Squarehard's room makes me think of Fahrenheit 451...but with shelves instead of video screens.

#4009 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:04 PM

So, this is my third attempt at doing this... I tried to do it earlier but I got a database error and lost the entire post (again).

This is most of my promo/bonus/swag items. I don't have room to display this stuff so it's been sitting in a storage cart in my closet. I haven't pulled it out in years but had to a few days ago to put some new stuff in that's been building up, and decided to take some pics. It's sad how rare physical bonuses are these days.

Posted Image
Notes: That's the Atelier Totori poster from NISA at the bottom, behind that is the Earth badge from Fangamer. I have no idea what that gray-ish shirt is from. That Professor Layton box is from the UK but because PAL DS games are slightly short (like, 1 mm), NTSC DS cases don't fit.:-/

Posted Image
Notes: That white shirt is from Prime Trilogy. I have no idea where that KOS-MOS shirt is from. It came with an art Xenosaga print poster (pictured later).

Posted Image
Notes: Lots of crap here. That Ocarina of Time 3D case has a foil cover and a poster inside. There's a Phantom Hourglass cel underneith some other stuff in the lower right corner. That Star Fox Adventures box has an unopened bottle of green Jones Cream Soda and toilet paper (seriously). I think there's a R&C pen in that small monochrome box. There's various figurines and styluses here.

Posted Image
Notes: Another busy box with lots of demos, music samplers, and other promo discs. I really need to replace that FFVIII cloth map... it's so badly tattered. I need to dig out this box again and find out what's in that Capcom envelope. That black Capcom box is the Okami Budda Board.

Posted Image
Notes: There's that Xenosaga print (on cardboard) that I've never been able to identify. Some of my rarer stuff is the Symphonia cel (I think there were only 2000 made) and all 3 sets of the contest cards (1000 for each set). The cards go up on eBay every now and then, but aren't worth much. I've never seen the cel on eBay, but I'd imagine it's not worth much either.

Posted Image
Notes: This is probably my favorite item, it's a music sampler from Dawn of Mana. It's hard to tell but it's a mini-CD but it's full sized, like a normal CD, with clear plastic. It's such a beautiful item.

Posted Image
Notes: This is from some contest for BBS. I don't know the exact details, but inside are some full sized prints, post cards, and stickers. It's pretty sweet.

There's some other stuff I have that's not pictured, mostly scrolls and posters, which they're packed away elsewhere. I hated to see this stuff get boxed up again but I don't have much of an option.

Currently playing: 

fyreboltx.png

#4010 vito357

vito357

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:46 PM

Some of my old systems dont have room for everything :/

Spoiler

#4011 Tempius

Tempius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:07 AM

Ill take one of those Virtual Boys off your hands too help you clear some room!

#4012 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:30 AM

I'll take the one that he ^^^ doesn't :)

#4013 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:38 AM

Some of my old systems dont have room for everything :/

Spoiler

need moar virtual boyz

#4014 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:22 AM

Ill take one of those Virtual Boys off your hands too help you clear some room!

You aren't missing out on anything by not having one.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#4015 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:23 AM

Except for having one ;)

Come on, why else are any of us collecting 95% of what we do? It's not like any of us are ever gonna use all this shit.

#4016 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:59 AM

You just collect just to have it in your possession. :lol:

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#4017 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:08 AM

If I could collect things and not have them in my possession, this hobby could be a whole lot cheaper.
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#4018 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:21 AM

You just collect just to have it in your possession. :lol:

Isn't this what most of us do anyway?

#4019 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:26 AM

Isn't this what most of us do anyway?

yes but we like to lie to ourselves and tell ourselves that we will in fact use this crap. how we still convince ourselves of this is truly remarkable given the backlogs of movies and games the people of this thread(and yes thats me too even though ive never posted a picture) has to be astronomical.

#4020 creech42

creech42

Bad Enough Dude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:44 PM

yes but we like to lie to ourselves and tell ourselves that we will in fact use this crap. how we still convince ourselves of this is truly remarkable given the backlogs of movies and games the people of this thread(and yes thats me too even though ive never posted a picture) has to be astronomical.

This is too true. I feel like this site and more specifically this thread is like a cross between a dealer and support group. My thoughts range from:
"I don't need to collect as much anymore. Backlog, etc." to "Oh. I could use one of those in my collection too. Wonder what they're going for on eBay."

Edited by creech42, 11 February 2013 - 06:47 PM.

My trading list
My Collection