Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

• Please log in to reply
5932 replies to this topic

#4381 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:02 PM

Can't tell just by that, so you may just have to take the risk if you think it's worth it.

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#4382 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:06 PM

I think it is about time for me to do some re-arranging and putting some of my bigger box CE's in the storage closet/utility closet. I know I said like a month ago I would post collection pics after my PS2 collection teaser... It is quite sad when my Dead Space 3 Dev Team Edition and MGR Revengeance CE have to sit on the floor in front of one of my shelves...

If I can tear myself away from Gears this weekend, I will get on that and post some new pics up :)

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#4383 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:27 PM

off topic, but whatever happened to the OP? Somehow, I always think this is Squarehard's thread;)

76561198022997080.pngA_Different_Nate.png

#4384 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:46 PM

Moving into a new townhouse with a basement. Gonna throw the projector down there where it's dark and have a nice 10' screen. Hopefully I can display all my movies and games rather then store them in there kids closet like I've been doing the past 2 years.

Going to have to build a screen somehow I think. Can't paint the screen on the wall due to it being textured. Will see if the wife lets me build some shelves down there.

So yeah, I should be posting and no longer a lurker in this thread.... I'm excited!

#4385 Layd Dly

Layd Dly

LEGEND..wait for it..DARY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:55 PM

My WiiU collection has finally doubled in size. And is getting some use as well. :)

Posted Image

Battle.net: Vinomen#1986
76561197994706915.pngAddFriend.png
168249.png

#4386 juangrande386

juangrande386

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:32 AM

^swap Darksiders II with Tekken and thats my Wii U collection!

http://mbsy.co/lootcrate/8401525 Loot Crate (Get boxes of tech/gamer/nerd stuff delievered every month)

http://www.ebates.co...TvZAODnfHwJLg== Earn Cash Back on shopping sites

http://sensor2.suite...S=1&RPID=282220 Tango Giftcards for running an app

Earn giftcards for Amazon and other places by clicking the referral links. Help a brother out while youre at it :)

#4387 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:45 AM

I have Tekken, Mario, Scribblenauts, Nintendo Land, Sonic All-Star Racing & Darksiders II. I'm thinking about picking up Lego Undercover and Monster Hunter at Target, I just don't know what third game to get. Gears came out this week but I'm kind of getting tired of that game.

#4388 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:59 AM

I have Tekken, Mario, Scribblenauts, Nintendo Land, Sonic All-Star Racing & Darksiders II. I'm thinking about picking up Lego Undercover and Monster Hunter at Target, I just don't know what third game to get. Gears came out this week but I'm kind of getting tired of that game.

Tomb Raider?

#4389 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:08 AM

Tomb Raider?

I could wait till that one reaches $20. SMH! I guess I'll try and take a better look tomorrow.

#4390 WViking

WViking

Corn is Good Food

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:42 AM

I really like the way that Wii-U and 3DS games look on a shelf. They sing in unison!

I do hope that the "greatest hits" versions of Wii-U games keep the same aesthetic on the spines and the blue case color as the regular version.

#4391 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:46 PM

I really like the way that Wii-U and 3DS games look on a shelf. They sing in unison!

I do hope that the "greatest hits" versions of Wii-U games keep the same aesthetic on the spines and the blue case color as the regular version.

I just noticed the little icons under the Wii U logo. As much as I don't care about the system, the boxes are really cool:applause: I expect it'll be quite some time before the greatest hit line comes out, if the wii was any indication with it's Nintendo Select line

#4392 Bing147

Bing147

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:10 PM

Well, the three things I was waiting for showed up between yesterday and today.

Model 1 Genesis (for use with my recently found power base converter)
32x (having issues with audio though... but it works)
Atari Jaguar (woot)

Two new systems in the jaguar/32x and I can now actually play my master system games as my master system doesn't work. (turns on but doesn't read carts, I can play the built in game and that's it) Win/win there.
www.vg-force.com

#4393 dodgeme

dodgeme

Shadow the Hedgehog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:21 PM

Haha I'm joining you in the Jaguar club tonight. Just gotta solder a chip onto it tonight and it'll be good to go.
Posted Image

#4394 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:40 PM

oh yay an atari jaguar. my brother was one of the fools that got one around release. its now sitting at my parents house collecting lots of dust. well its mine now he decided he doesnt want any of the old game systems(jaguar,NES,sega etc)....system isnt bad it just sort of flopped lol.

#4395 Bing147

Bing147

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:49 PM

There are some fun games. It isn't great but worth the 40 I spent.
www.vg-force.com

#4396 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:01 PM

There are some fun games. It isn't great but worth the 40 I spent.

yea i had some fun with it. it is a shame it sort of flopped.

#4397 FlyingAce39

FlyingAce39

Flyin' High Again

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:07 PM

I can't post any pictures, but I need to take some anyways. I've got everything mentioned in my sig, along with my original Playstation and my NES Power Set. My collection just makes me look like a rank amateur compared to Squarehard or skiizim. LOL

660090.png 660091.png

#4398 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:43 PM

I can't post any pictures, but I need to take some anyways. I've got everything mentioned in my sig, along with my original Playstation and my NES Power Set. My collection just makes me look like a rank amateur compared to Squarehard or skiizim. LOL

if your amateur then I'd hate to know where I rank:drool:

EDIT: feel free to make improvements Posted Image

Edited by MrNinjaSquirrel, 22 March 2013 - 11:13 PM.

#4399 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:17 AM

if your amateur then I'd hate to know where I rank:drool:

EDIT: feel free to make improvements Posted Image

:rofl:

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :)

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#4400 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:22 AM

I want to say I feel offended, but I don't really have much of an argument to come back with. =\

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#4401 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:53 AM

I want to say I feel offended, but I don't really have much of an argument to come back with. =\

You want to switch places?

#4402 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:24 AM

Been a while since I actually posted collection pics. Things have moved around a bit and I will soon be making more shelves. The plan is to move DVDs/Bluray and CDs to new shelf area (where Wally prints are currently). Still got about 20-25 SNES games, 10 Genesis, and 10 N64 games to case up, which will pretty much overflow the current setup.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4403 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:25 AM

WOOOOOO! An update from Wiggy! :lol:

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#4404 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:55 PM

i know im going to regret this but what terrible game is this???

What? What makes you assume it's terrible? If you genuinely don't know what it is...it's the handheld version of what was previously a popular series on PS1/PS2. It's basically a monster-raising sim in which you unlock monsters, raise them, train them, and battle them. The console games are better in my opinion because you unlock monsters by inserting various discs (movies, CD's, other games, etc.), which was a fun little mystery. In the DS version, you just do it by drawing stuff and saying phrases. The core mechanics of gameplay are still there, though. It's not particularly exciting, but it's one of my favorite DS games.

My Wii U collection is so sad in comparison. I still only have Scribblenauts and Nintendo Land, plus Little Inferno and a couple of other downloadable games. I'm thinking of getting the Lego game, but I want to play a bit of it before I decide.

#4405 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:02 PM

I loved Monster Rancher 1 & 2 on PS1! Can't tell you how many of those CDs up there were used to try and make some of those special monsters ;)

#4406 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:08 PM

I loved Monster Rancher 1 & 2 on PS1! Can't tell you how many of those CDs up there were used to try and make some of those special monsters ;)

I remember doing the same thing. I'd put any CD I could find in the house in the PlayStation, so much fun.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#4407 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:32 PM

Monster Rancher 2 is definitely my favorite of the series. And I went absolutely crazy with the CD's. For years, I hung on to every CD I ever came across (I refused to cheat and just burn specially-coded CD's). In fact, it wasn't until a few weeks ago when I finally decided to get rid of all of the useless ones that serve no other purpose. I recycled several hundred CDs, at least 50 of which were different AOL discs.

A few years back, some Monster Rancher site (not sure if it was Metropolis or not) ran a contest to see who could add the most entries to their archive of discs and their resulting monsters. I won by a freakin' landslide and was awarded a $50 Best Buy gift card. Sadly, the gift card never came, but I was satisfied nonetheless.

#4408 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:44 PM

(I refused to cheat and just burn specially-coded CD's)

:shock:

BRB, my blank CDs are upstairs.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#4409 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:49 PM

Been a while since I actually posted collection pics. Things have moved around a bit and I will soon be making more shelves. The plan is to move DVDs/Bluray and CDs to new shelf area (where Wally prints are currently). Still got about 20-25 SNES games, 10 Genesis, and 10 N64 games to case up, which will pretty much overflow the current setup.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:applause::applause::applause:
Gotta add you to the legendary tab8-)

#4410 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:33 PM

You want to switch places?

I kinda get the feeling that skiizim has a lot of stuff that he's not showing us.

So did you decide to not paint the new shelves? They actually look pretty nice like that...

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :)

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist