Photo
* * * * * 7 votes

Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

• Please log in to reply
5632 replies to this topic

#991 DOMINATOR912

DOMINATOR912

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2011 - 08:44 PM

Why does it bother me when I see some collections where the games are not in alphabetical order...

#992 thepain73

thepain73

Johnny B. Goode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:03 PM

Finally bought a rack for my :360: games, Probably got like 10 more disc only

If you want to remove some of those stupid labels get a can of wd-40.

Peel them off as best you can and then remove everything from the DVD case such as the inserts, the disc, and cover art.

Spray the wd-40 on a paper towel and wipe away the excess sticky crap.

It makes everything look so much nicer.

#993 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:33 PM

I've always used Goo-Gone. It works like a charm. Get a little on a que-tip and then rub and wipe it off with like a kleenex. Awesomesauce!

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#994 EarthBound Sucks

EarthBound Sucks

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:45 PM

Finally bought a rack for my :360: games, Probably got like 10 more disc only
Posted Image

Gamestop stickers! Woot woot!

#995 VideoGamesIzFun

VideoGamesIzFun

Legalize it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:07 PM

I have actually always contemplated on getting those from Best Buy, but with nothing in them, they looked so ugly, so I wasn't sure if it would translate once it's all filled up, but they actually look a lot better than I thought they would.

How balanced is the tower with everything in it?

Actually pretty good. I got this rack from target for $17 (used $10 gift card). I think it looks alot better then the huge pile of :360: games that was there before :lol:

You all convinced me to take a picture of the stash (and suprisingly I have more games scattered throughout my house that haven't made it to the stash yet :hot:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#996 thepain73

thepain73

Johnny B. Goode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:58 PM

I like the tag belt in there haha.

#997 romeogbs19

romeogbs19

Henshin A Go-Go Baby!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2011 - 11:54 PM

I should really get around to posting my collection in here but it's just such a chore (not the photo taking but the fact that my games are mostly in boxes stashed away in my closest). I only leave out about 70-80 games that I want to play right away (keeps my room clean).

I envy those here who have nice shelves for their games. All my shelves are for my books, and those take up so much space (and were pretty costly, too). I can't justify buying more shelves to put my videogames in them ... alas, my big Master Chief will probably sit in the closet until I move to a larger place.

Total collection just went over the 530 mark (I started with the NES)... backlog is probably 480 or somewhere in there :-P Oy.

#998 CaptainKirk

CaptainKirk

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:17 AM

nice set ups

#999 scum1

scum1

Posted 26 January 2011 - 01:58 AM

Just my Blues and them my ps3 and x360s at the bottom. Most of my ps2 and ps1 games are boxed up. The Wii games are downstairs
Posted Imagehttp://img718.images.../img1421dm.jpg/
I'm all over that like a donkey eatin a waffle

#1000 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 26 January 2011 - 04:07 AM

Posted Imagehttp://img718.images.../img1421dm.jpg/

You need more stands ;D

#1001 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2011 - 01:23 PM

I like the tag belt in there haha.

i was gonna comment on that.
my trade list doesnt have anything in it right now, but it will someday. soon. hopefully. maybe.

Games List (60% complete)

DVD List (75% complete)

A game store here was running a tournament and a guy I know went to the restroom and got some fabreeze and totally fabreezed some fat smelly guy, It was awsome!!

#1002 scum1

scum1

Posted 26 January 2011 - 02:21 PM

I went on a blu ray binge at christmas and also bought like 8 games to boot. In the market for a bigger stand

You need more stands ;D

I'm all over that like a donkey eatin a waffle

#1003 thepain73

thepain73

Johnny B. Goode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2011 - 03:33 PM

What is that Wii hat in there?

#1004 jaysapathy

jaysapathy

Drama Hater

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2011 - 03:48 PM

Hey hey hey -- VideoGamesIzFun, where'd you get those red cases your SNES/PS1 games are in?
When your signature is bigger than the message you just posted, it's time to reevaluate things, people.

The wife and I have a running blog on our gaming finds: http://curse.arrogantloudmouth.com/

#1005 VideoGamesIzFun

VideoGamesIzFun

Legalize it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:55 PM

Hey hey hey -- VideoGamesIzFun, where'd you get those red cases your SNES/PS1 games are in?

I actually got them at a yard sale sooo idk sorry

What is that Wii hat in there?

I went to the one in Arlington VA and it wasn't as cool as this one but I got alot of freebies. Did terrible on the competition tho as Ive only played Wii a couple times in my life.

#1006 Indigo_Streetlight

Indigo_Streetlight

East Coast Scum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2011 - 10:19 PM

They look like the sort of thing that would be used to transport six-packs of soda or beer. Or maybe energy drinks?
The Asylum leads the eyes of those pursued by gaming madness...

#1007 Layd Dly

Layd Dly

LEGEND..wait for it..DARY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:00 PM

I havent updated in a while. So here it goes. This isnt everything,
but the majority of it, and almost all of the current gen stuff. PS2 and Wii pics are missing a few games though

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

What i Game On:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Battle.net: Vinomen#1986
76561197994706915.pngAddFriend.png
168249.png

#1008 StripesOrBars

StripesOrBars

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:05 PM

both those rooms are amazing.

you put me to shame :(

Edited by StripesOrBars, 28 January 2011 - 10:03 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#1009 tooshorty6432168

tooshorty6432168

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:06 PM

Frigin insane setup/collection dude... certainly made me jealous!

#1010 LottaGames

LottaGames

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:37 PM

Where's the old collection thread? I posted in there once but the place that was hosting my pics went down. I easily put some of these collections to shame with over 30+ different consoles and hundreds of games. And they're not even padded with sports games or too many FPS's. No movies either, the only DVD's I have are animated shows that are or were canceled.

#1011 LottaGames

LottaGames

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:42 PM

Is it just me or does anyone else look at some of these and say "I would rather have the cash"?

To each his own, but, any guesses on the amount of cash pulled from Squarehards collection? And yes I realize not everyone needs the cash and they are free to spend it how they please.

Nah. What good is cash if you can't enjoy it? I'd rather be collecting games than traveling or going out places. Besides a few of the games I've held onto are worth more than I paid. Thanks to the poor market and smart shopping I almost never pay full price for a game so what I have cost me far less than what it's worth.

#1012 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2011 - 10:41 PM

Lady Dly is ZxT's long lost twin?

#1013 StripesOrBars

StripesOrBars

Posted 28 January 2011 - 10:47 PM

no, theres greatest hits games in there.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#1014 tooshorty6432168

tooshorty6432168

Posted 28 January 2011 - 10:55 PM

no, theres greatest hits games in there.

What is it with you and greatest hits games? I really don't like them but you talk about them like they killed your family...

#1015 Porksta

Porksta

Sillier Mofo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:44 PM

I bought a new bookshelf a few days ago so I figured I would post how it now looks. There are my 360/PS2/GC/HD-DVDs/BR/TV Shows. Other console games are elsewhere in the basement.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
I am famous for getting CheapyD to watch Swollen Tip while he was broadcasting live.

#1016 StripesOrBars

StripesOrBars

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:55 PM

What is it with you and greatest hits games? I really don't like them but you talk about them like they killed your family...

i was replying to a comment(didnt quote it, sorry).

i dont think vendetta buys GHs.

not bashing GHs(at the moment anyways).

No Virtual boy games, porksta?

Posted ImagePosted Image

#1017 lmz00

lmz00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2011 - 12:16 AM

:applause::rofl:

#1018 StripesOrBars

StripesOrBars

Posted 29 January 2011 - 12:26 AM

Finally got my hands on a Watermelon N64 for $380, only four more colors to go. Kinda tempted to flip it for $600+, since one with a beat up box sold for $500 a week ago, and mine is mint.

#1019 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2011 - 12:42 AM

i dont think vendetta buys GHs.

The collector in me absolutely loathes GH games. Unless they are like ME1, Lost Planet Colonies, Silent Hill 2, etc... that come with extra content only on the GH version.

I can name every GH game in my collection by heart:

PS1: (I only got these cuz at the time the Black Labels were going a bit too high for me to justify at the time getting extra BL's for play copies, my copies in my collection are all mint)
FF IX
Chrono Cross

:360:
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat (been too lazy to search out a regular edition)
Mass Effect 1 PH (x2, 1 sealed)
Lost Planet Colonies Edition

:ps2:
Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec (this doesnt have GH anywhere on the box or anything but the A-Spec version came out after GT3 went GH).

If we count the "Best Seller" on the cover art on the :gc: Mario sports games then I have more than what I just listed. I go out of my way to make sure I never get GH cover arts and cases.

Lady Dly is ZxT's long lost twin?

:D

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Lightning Returns :xb1: Madden 25, Dead Rising 3

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, :360: & :xb1: Halo:Spartan Assault

#1020 lmz00

lmz00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2011 - 12:47 AM

:applause:

:rofl:

Fixed. ;)