It's already hit 4chan ;)

v62nif.jpg

kbyd88.jpg

yctxk.jpg

TDs71.jpg

208x228_Epic-beard-man-AMBER-LAMPS-BRING-HER.jpg

b5WOo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Was I the only one watching the good looking chick sitting next to him? Loved how she stayed seated and emotionless from beginning to end.

Edit: Would also like to mention that I make it a point not to mess with ex-Marines who wear shirts that say "I am a motherfucker." Seems like a good rule to follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO, "we can press charges, I got it on tape"... You also got your dumbass boy threatening the dude multiple times, walking up getting in his face multiple times after the 67 year old man walked away, him coming up and hitting the 67 year old man first... Good luck with pressing those charges there, I can almost promise they just get laughed at for it since the 67 year old man can easily press charges as well.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Was I the only one watching the good looking chick sitting next to him? Loved how she stayed seated and emotionless from beginning to end.
[/QUOTE]

qxuzk3.jpg

[quote name='Capitalizt']
qxuzk3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Did they grab his bag after he got off the bus and camera girl said to look inside? That won't help in court. . .

Hopefully the racist recording it gets charged with inciting a hate crime or something. "Pinky", "kick the white guys ass", if you replace those words with certain other words and you would have some black person getting a huge settlement.

That old dude is fucking insane. Don't mess with crazy old men. The "I am a motherfucker" shirt should've been warning enough...

[quote name='musha666']Hopefully the racist recording it gets charged with inciting a hate crime or something. "Pinky", "kick the white guys ass", if you replace those words with certain other words and you would have some black person getting a huge settlement.[/QUOTE]

+1

But for real, that dude got what he deserved. That old guy was probably in Keh Sanh choking out the VC with his bare hands.

I was staring at the girl next to him almost the whole time, but not because she was hot, it's because I was trying to figure out if she was wearing purple aerobics pants.

[quote name='musha666']Hopefully the racist recording it gets charged with inciting a hate crime or something. "Pinky", "kick the white guys ass", if you replace those words with certain other words and you would have some black person getting a huge settlement.[/QUOTE]

It's a well known fact that in America, you're not racist unless you're white.

But seriously, that was awesome. Bet that douchebag will think twice about fucking with another stranger on a bus. Then again, he didn't look too smart to begin with, so. . .

[quote name='joshythegreat18']It's a well known fact that in America, you're not racist unless you're white. . .[/QUOTE]

Not true, I'm not white but I am called a racist at my job daily whenever a certain race doesn't want to put down a deposit to rent a room. :roll:

Jesus, I hate to do this, as this isn't vs., but it's getting ridiculous. Of the reported race-related hate crimes in 2008 (last year with statistics), 17% were anti-white. So nearly 1/5 of race-related hate crimes are something that is apparently impossible. Just lay the fuck off it, christ.

It's probably just me, but I could barely hear the audio. Does anyone know what started the whole incident? I could've sworn the old-guy was saying something like "how much do you charge for a spit-shine." If that's the case, I'd understand being pretty mad for being assumed to be a shoe-shine boy.

It was definitely something about spit-shining shoes, I dunno how it came up, but the old guy is certifiably insane so it might not have made any damn sense how it came up. I can see why he might have gotten pissed, but they both acted pretty stupid to get it where it ended up.

I think that "Pinky" line is a quote from one of the "Friday" sequels. I know I heard it enough when my friends used to quote it over and over again.

That old man is crazy and the other guy is a "thug" so he couldn't be made to look like a punk-ass bitch. The confrontation was unavoidable but the outcome was unexpected and funny. That's why you should just walk away when confronted by a mentally-ill person.

lol at the GIFs. Long live the internetz!

[quote name='SpazX']Jesus, I hate to do this, as this isn't vs., but it's getting ridiculous. Of the reported race-related hate crimes in 2008 (last year with statistics), 17% were anti-white. So nearly 1/5 of race-related hate crimes are something that is apparently impossible. Just lay the fuck off it, christ.[/QUOTE]

So you've never heard a modern so-called "civil rights" leader say that its impossible for an African-American to be racist because they are a minority?

[quote name='xxDOYLExx']So you've never heard a modern so-called "civil rights" leader say that its impossible for an African-American to be racist because they are a minority?[/QUOTE]

Oh, oops, that means...something? In regard to what I posted?

[quote name='SpazX']Oh, oops, that means...something? In regard to what I posted?[/QUOTE]

Oh I'm sorry I thought you were talking about hate crimes. I must have been mistaken.

The theory is that racism requires power, if you're a minority you have much less than the majority. Besides that, when a people have been enslaved for centuries, one can almost understand why they may hate the others.

[quote name='xxDOYLExx']Oh I'm sorry I thought you were talking about hate crimes. I must have been mistaken.[/QUOTE]

I must have forgotten that the person you're talking about overrules laws and statistics. What they said means that hate crimes can't be charged against white people, despite the fact that they are?

What exactly is your point?

The point is that the statistic dosent mean anything when its a widley held belief that a minority can't be racist (look up the definition of a hate crime). The comments that you are responding to that others have made are not without merit.

[quote name='emg28']I think that "Pinky" line is a quote from one of the "Friday" sequels. I know I heard it enough when my friends used to quote it over and over again.

That old man is crazy and the other guy is a "thug" so he couldn't be made to look like a punk-ass bitch. The confrontation was unavoidable but the outcome was unexpected and funny. That's why you should just walk away when confronted by a mentally-ill person.

lol at the GIFs. Long live the internetz![/QUOTE]Pinky is the record store owner in Next Friday.

[quote name='-GoodFella-']Here's more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSe3jABIyC4[/QUOTE]

F-Her seriously, she was the one with the camera egging them on and even goes on in the end of the video to take the bag and tell her friends to look in it...WTF is up with the news anchor acting like her story is credible...ESSSH

[quote name='xxDOYLExx']The point is that the statistic dosent mean anything when its a widley held belief that a minority can't be racist (look up the definition of a hate crime). The comments that you are responding to that others have made are not without merit.[/QUOTE]

"Hate crime laws in the United States protect against hate crimes (also known as bias crimes) motivated by enmity or animus against a protected class. Although state laws vary, current statutes permit federal prosecution of hate crimes committed on the basis of a person's protected characteristics of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability."

That was easy.

Nothing about affecting minorities only, because they don't, hence the fact that hate crimes can occur against white people in the US, they do occur, and they make up nearly 1/5 of race-related hate crimes.

Their comments are without merit because they're irrelevant. Somebody said something about charging the woman behind the camera with "inciting a hate crime," I'm not sure if that's an actual offense, but whatever, that's not an entirely unreasonable comment. Then somebody responds by saying only white people can be racist, implying that they can't be charged with hate crimes. Yet they can, and people are regularly charged with anti-white hate crimes ("regularly" as a percentage anyway, as all hate crime charges considering any bias are very rare).

Again, the point?

Yep.

I also liked it when she said, "We can press charges - I got that shit on tape!" Well, you better edit out the part where the black guy hit the old man first, stupid.

Oh. And the part where she stole the old man's property.

[quote name='SpazX']It was definitely something about spit-shining shoes, I dunno how it came up, but the old guy is certifiably insane so it might not have made any damn sense how it came up. I can see why he might have gotten pissed, but they both acted pretty stupid to get it where it ended up.[/QUOTE]

Just saw the interview with the camera person. If she can be believed, It turns out it WAS started by shoe-shining.

So:
The old guy's a little crazy. And racist.
The black guy has a temper. And is racist.
The camera person is stupid. And racist.

I think the hot gym pants girl had the right idea. Ignore it all, sit there and look pretty.

bread's done
Back