Competition: Xbox 360 Super Elite Console (250GB) with Final Fantasy XIII

John

Administrator
Staff member
Feedback
10 (100%)
[preview][IMG-R=94]12534[/IMG-R]Something a little special this week, a brand new special edition "Super Elite" 250GB Xbox 360 with Final Fantasy XIII! As well as the Super Elite 360, it comes with an extra wireless controller and a copy of Final Fantasy XIII - not too shabby! [/preview]

Again, we're making a few changes to the competition format this week. Think of it as a raffle, every user can have up to seven tickets, earned by doing various things on the site. If you're a regular visitor to CAG you'll probably find that you've automatically earned 6 out of the 7 tickets just by visiting the competition page!

At the end of the raffle we'll pick a random ticket and ship the prize out to the lucky winner.

Here's the competition page - good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. Now all i need is to figure how to not go to work for three weeks without getting fired to get the game finished.

I agree, this format is a LOT better (and more fun!) than just 'click here to enter' or some 'email us' competition.

I signed up to twitter predominantly to enter the CAG competitions!

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']NO U.S.A. Love :([/QUOTE]

Probably because it would be a PAL console.

Once again gotta ask if I'm eligible for this. Willing to pay any shipping charges if that matters.

Awesome giveaway either way :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant imagine the amount of new members the site is getting because of these competitions

The new ticket system is pretty cool too, kinda gets people to use parts of the site they dont usually use
its awesome :D

I want this so bad, still haven't got a new Xbox since mine fried, and I'm a FF nut. I would love to win this.

Wow generous prize! I doubt I'll win as I haven't won anything in my life but I'm sure the lucky winner will be very pleased!

SWEET! These comps just get better and better. How will you top this next time John?;)

[quote name='mr o']SWEET! These comps just get better and better. How will you top this next time John?;)[/QUOTE]

It's going to be a tough one to top. At the very least we'll be giving away a copy or two of a major new release each week - these bigger giveaways won't be weekly, but we'll keep on doing them from time to time.

Dayum, this is the sort of thing that keeps me on CAG instead of Hotukdeals :)

Also, the competition works.. i am going to set up my entire collection and start using the marketplace.

bread's done
Back