Gamestop Game Days Sale - Extra 10% off, online only

• Please log in to reply
1658 replies to this topic

#1651 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2010 - 09:51 PM

Could it be the nicer Toy's R Uses that still use the old system? Because the fancier one in a neighboring town does, but the one in mine that seems much older uses the new one.

Absolutely. I still do infact. I have nearly all of my original Genesis and SNES titles with system still perfectly intact.

There are a few games I traded away back in the day that I regret though.

Possibly the game I regret the most is Dragon Force. I spent MONTHS plaything through it, and then sold it right afterwords. How dumb is that? One of my favorite...what RTS? Strategy games? It's awesome.

I'd like Starflight back too. Dang, I'd like a port of Starflight and Star Control 2, among others.
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#1652 jab1235

jab1235

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2010 - 09:55 PM

bioshock is $10.99 new, is this an online deal or is it that price in stores too, it says it is a price drop of $4. and the used price is 17.99?

#1653 CAiNiAC

CAiNiAC

~Baby got Backlog~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2010 - 10:34 PM

bioshock is $10.99 new, is this an online deal or is it that price in stores too, it says it is a price drop of $4. and the used price is 17.99?

Its the Final Days clearance price. You won't find it in stock in line, but the price is valid in store as well.

Just be aware that some stores may be out of stock from the Game Days sale, or only have one or two gutted copies left.

apathy.gif

#1654 jterp7

jterp7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2010 - 11:09 PM

Could it be the nicer Toy's R Uses that still use the old system? Because the fancier one in a neighboring town does, but the one in mine that seems much older uses the new one.

Possibly the game I regret the most is Dragon Force. I spent MONTHS plaything through it, and then sold it right afterwords. How dumb is that? One of my favorite...what RTS? Strategy games? It's awesome.

I'd like Starflight back too. Dang, I'd like a port of Starflight and Star Control 2, among others.

SC2 ftw..I remember getting my SC1 copy from a buddy on a classic 3.5"

#1655 IronsideGrunt

IronsideGrunt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2010 - 11:50 PM

I have my Star Control 2 Copy 3DO version still with me.

I almost killed my uncle a few years back when he dropped my Panny 3DO during a move.

Never going to ask him to help out again.

*Anyway* I also grabbed Starflight for the Sega Genesis a few months back off of eBay in mint condition....along with Centurion and The Immortal.

Funny how I have got a backlog of like 50 games and yet I dont mind just sitting in front of my TV and playing Genesis games (or SNES etc.) for hours and that backlog just keeps getting longer.

My wife says I have turned from 'Gamer' to 'Collector'.

#1656 jab1235

jab1235

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2010 - 12:04 AM

Its the Final Days clearance price. You won't find it in stock in line, but the price is valid in store as well.

Just be aware that some stores may be out of stock from the Game Days sale, or only have one or two gutted copies left.

eh, gutted is fine with me, it says it's in stock in a few stores around me.

#1657 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2010 - 12:52 AM

Wow, $11 is awesome for Bioshock if you don't own it yet. Pretty much a must play if you like shooters or Deus Ex-y type games.

I have my Star Control 2 Copy 3DO version still with me.

I almost killed my uncle a few years back when he dropped my Panny 3DO during a move.

Never going to ask him to help out again.

*Anyway* I also grabbed Starflight for the Sega Genesis a few months back off of eBay in mint condition....along with Centurion and The Immortal.

Funny how I have got a backlog of like 50 games and yet I dont mind just sitting in front of my TV and playing Genesis games (or SNES etc.) for hours and that backlog just keeps getting longer.

My wife says I have turned from 'Gamer' to 'Collector'.

Dang, yeah I had Star Control 1 for the Genesis, and Star Flight, and Star Control 2 for the 3D0. SUCH awesome games. I'd like remakes of those, or rereleases, or true sequels. Heck, the DS is a whole generation past the Genesis...they could theoretically do an even better game...not that it'll happen.

Star Flight and Star Control 2 kind of remind me of Mass Effect. Privateer was good too, but I kind of preferred 2D, and I liked those games better. Dang...that should be brought to a portable or something too, if they don't do a remake...
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#1658 david12795

david12795

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2010 - 01:03 AM

didnt know today was clearance =/

so i went ahead and bought LBP online
Tradelist
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: 5155-4755-9214

#1659 CAiNiAC

CAiNiAC

~Baby got Backlog~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2010 - 01:05 AM

Wow, $11 is awesome for Bioshock if you don't own it yet. Pretty much a must play if you like shooters or Deus Ex-y type games.

Yeah, I ran out and grabbed it the other day. I almost grabbed it for $15 when the sale started but I've been holding off for a while due to a backlog with higher priorities.

I absolutely had to bite at that price.

apathy.gif