Starcraft Battle Chest (PC) $9.77 DotD & Blizzard Gold Box Today at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61 lolwut?

lolwut?

Thank you BasedGod

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:02 PM

Wtf, the price of that keyboard just shot up $10. I was considering it at $50, but $60? gtfo

#62 aznguyen316

aznguyen316

Rock Chalk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:12 PM

In for Starcraft Battle Chest. I lost my copy long ago. I am hoping they have a discount on WoW timecards. I have been clean for a year but with the end of the semester coming up I would not mind jumping back in until Catclysm.

I am still a relative noob since I began playing last June or so, then stopped for 3 months and since my acct got jacked even w/o a sub (I guess they subbed to jack my stuff) I got a month's playtime so I've been back at it and it's been rather enjoyable. random BGs and dungeons are nice! Beats having to meet up at places etc. Just hop on queue for a couple of randoms and get out.
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK | Steam: djfakey
i5-2500k@4.2Ghz; MSI 660Ti PE/OC Ed.

#63 Mike UFC

Mike UFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 11:00 PM

World of Warcraft Battlechest is the current deal. $28.99.

#64 bigsick

bigsick

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 11:40 PM

These Blizzard deals are garbage. The same can be had for 10+ dollars less on gamestops site.
Posted Image

#65 Virsago

Virsago

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:11 AM

Warcraft III Battlechest for 19.99.

I've never played a rts, so is getting Starcraft and Warcraft III Battlechest a good idea for beginners?

#66 plutoknight

plutoknight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:22 AM

I've never played a rts, so is getting Starcraft and Warcraft III Battlechest a good idea for beginners?

Yes. Very much so.

Go with WC3 first, though, its a bit easier than Starcraft imo.. But for 30 bucks, especially for both games which have incredibly active multiplayer and custom communities, in addition to sprawling long single player campaigns.....thats a lot of value.

#67 Neg

Neg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:44 AM

These Blizzard deals are garbage. The same can be had for 10+ dollars less on gamestops site.

Yep, really sad. Was hoping against hope for a cheap wow battlechest so I can get a second account, but gamestop was still cheaper til the 25th.

#68 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:47 AM

Starcraft is both the easiest and hardest of RTS games out there

UjCoyFa.png

#69 cecilvaliant

cecilvaliant

King of CF Vanguard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2010 - 03:58 AM

i notice on my order it says "shipping estimate: April 8th", is that the day i'll prob recieve it or the day that they will ship it out?
i notice that it says "in stock, April 3rd", so prob be shipped out that day and 5 days for shipping would be 8th but just want to make sure.

#70 plutoknight

plutoknight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2010 - 04:00 AM

i notice on my order it says "shipping estimate: April 8th", is that the day i'll prob recieve it or the day that they will ship it out?
i notice that it says "in stock, April 3rd", so prob be shipped out that day and 5 days for shipping would be 8th but just want to make sure.

If you picked FSSS (the free shipping) then that's the shipping estimate, but Amazon is usually very good at beating that estimate by a good 2-3 or sometimes 4 days. :O.

Its likely you'll have it by that date, barring unusual circumstances..

#71 Tony208

Tony208

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2010 - 04:02 AM

rofl that steelseries mouse lightning deal is 1% claimed! record low?
Digital distribution comes with strings.

#72 spacebooger

spacebooger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:47 PM

Yeah, I have amazon prime and it tells me that my diablo battle chest estimated shipping date is April 19... umm.