Reserve Madden 11 at Best Buy for $5 and Get Madden NFL Arcade Free

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:54 PM

The DVD Preorder cases are sealed. When you return it for $5 refund won't they ask why it's open or ??

When I got my money back on the brutal Legend preorder I didn't have to give back the case. Anyways I finally picked mine up today. w00t

#62 tyrok3k

tyrok3k

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:10 AM

This would have been nice but I already bought it in the sports sale.

#63 xbox_mole

xbox_mole

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:23 AM

The DVD Preorder cases are sealed. When you return it for $5 refund won't they ask why it's open or ??

You don't have to return the case when you cancel the pre-order. The terms on the back say that if you don't pick up the game within so many days of release you can bring the receipt to CS for a full refund. Mentions nothing about having to give back the case or the code un-used. They won't even remember they gave you something with the pre-order at that point. That's how I got my MJ This Is It Steelbook, and managed to buy the movie cheaper at Target. ;-)

#64 tahoesnowboarder

tahoesnowboarder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:35 AM

hey everyone if u use this best buy reward zone coupon for this week (http://slickdeals.ne...42544&t=2106914) you can get the madden 11 and madden arcade game pre-sell for about 5 dollars. hope this helps for any one looking to purchase the madden 11 game or the nfl arcade game!

#65 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:24 AM

I finally had a reason to go to BB tonight and they said that the preorder cost $59.99. They practically had a store meeting trying to figure things out; they just said there was no way around it. Of course, preordering via the site charges you $60, and it doesn't say how to cancel. Crap.

I don't even care about getting the $5 back. I just don't want to pay full price and get the game from them since I have it preordered at Amazon for the $20 credit.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image