BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (PSP) - $19.99 @ Amazon.com (eligible for FSSS)

Universal drop... Gamestop has it for $20 new, $18 used as well.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=76960

[quote name='nnickers']I'd wait a bit and see if they say anything about porting over Continuum Shift.[/QUOTE]

This did extremely poorly, so I doubt they will... most people in the US weren't even aware this was released. Don't think it did much better in Japan, according to VGchartz (which isn't entirely accurate, but it's still something).

Whoa, looks like some nice graphics...tempting, but my thumbs just can't take versus fighters anymore :(

[quote name='Wolfpup']Whoa, looks like some nice graphics...tempting, but my thumbs just can't take versus fighters anymore :([/QUOTE]

One of the most depressing days of my life was picking up Street Fighter 4 after years of not playing any fighters and finding out the hard way that my thumbs just could not keep up. They hurs after just a few minutes, getting old sucks.

Yeah, I worry about permanent damage/arthritis from it long term. They bounce back after a few days, but doesn't seem worth the risk to me.

Thankfully versus fighters are the only genre that have ever really given me problems. (Granted I could use a joystick on the 'big' consoles, but I've never really liked them.)

The PSP-2000 and PSP-3000 have d-pads that are much more suited for fighting games; but, regardless, the PSP's form factor pretty much guarantees cramping for anyone with except the Asian market (generally, they have smaller hands).

I don't know, I think I'd be fine with it more or less, I just can't do it on any system :(

And yeah, the PSP-2000 and 3000 have phenomenally good controllers. Best ever on a portable, though of course I'd love a PSP 2 that's hopefully still disc based, has two (better) analog sticks, and throw in an extra two shoulder buttons somehow, along with at least the same 4.3" screen, oh, but make it IPS :whistle2:D

bread's done
Back