Amazon: Star Wars the Clone Wars: Republic Heroes (360) $6.62

Yeah they had it at this price before but went dead. Thanks for the heads up i know a lot of people missed it the last time. I keep putting off buying this cause the demo was so bad. I am a big star wars fan and man did i not like it. The bad thing is my nephew which is also a SW fan and 7 thought it even was really bad when i rented it for him.

Does anyone got any input i only played the demo myself and i could not push through it all the way cause it was so bad. This price is a steal for achievements and someone collecting SW stuff but playing it fully can it be done? :)

I know this may destroy my credibility, but I found the demo kinda fun. Not amazing or even good.. I'd say passable. Also worth noting that I'm not a Star Wars fan. Definitely seems worth $6, thanks OP!

[quote name='Skydude']I played the demo, and it was absolutely terrible. Only achievement whores should apply.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I saw this thread, DL'ed the demo, and it's terrible. And this is coming from someone who loved Bullet Witch and Genji: Days of the Blade.

Hmm...I don't think I can do it even for $6.62. The demo actually didn't seem like the worst thing ever, but I disagree about it being for Star Wars fans...I'd kind of say if you are, it's not good...

It's hilarious to be coming off The Force Unleashed, and then load up the demo for this. Just frightening.

effing Amazon Prime, place order Thurs morning, Estimated delivery Saturday via USPS. Of course, nothing on Saturday! hopefully it comes today..do they really expect USPS to deliver something in 2 days? If I try to mail a game 2 days priority at USPS it's like $12..I'm sure Amazon gets a better rate, but i bet it's all L-I-E-S!!!!!!

I like some star wars games including battlefront 1 and 2 and sw lego games. I dig some of the older games as well. I am not a real huge fan but i was when i was a kid.

The majority of the people doing reviews and comments about this game is about 75% or higher that think it is one of the worst games on the 360. I happen to agree cause of to many factors. I can name a few big reasons why which are.

The camera angle is so bad switching to awkward places nonstop.
The gameplay is so boring and doing the same thing over and over and not fun even for a second for me in the demo.

I would recommend using the $7 buying something else. There are so many good games under $10 shipped these days this one has to be the worst i played so far on the 360 and i played over 250 games on the 360 so far not including demos. I might be a little pickier then some but the reviews of this game is bad everywhere not one place i seen even gave it a ok review. That has to show for something.

If people do not have much to play and new to gaming you might play this all the way. If you played games for awhile and have other games to play i recommend passing. I can not see myself even taking this game for free. My 360 racks are full and getting a game i will never get passed a hour of playing i do not want.

Anyways good price but be warned. :)

[quote name='Wolfpup']Hmm...I don't think I can do it even for $6.62. The demo actually didn't seem like the worst thing ever, but I disagree about it being for Star Wars fans...I'd kind of say if you are, it's not good...

It's hilarious to be coming off The Force Unleashed, and then load up the demo for this. Just frightening.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mxpowar']Yeah, I saw this thread, DL'ed the demo, and it's terrible. And this is coming from someone who loved Bullet Witch and Genji: Days of the Blade.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Skydude']I played the demo, and it was absolutely terrible. Only achievement whores should apply.[/QUOTE]

Jesus Christ what the hell guys, you do realize this is a kids game, right? As in "aimed for the 8-12 year old demographic".

If you go in expecting the next Force Unleashed or Jedi Knight you're doing it wrong.

bread's done
Back