Free Movie Rental: Godzilla 2000 (PSN)

8bit

CAGiversary!
I wasn't exactly sure where to post this since it's not exactly video game related, but it is on PSN. I just spotted a banner that stated you can rent Godzilla 2000 (SD format) for free. I'm not sure if this is limited to any one region, but it's worth just a quick check. Just a heads up for anyone interested in seeing this.

[quote name='IMDb']User Rating: 5.7/10 (2,574 votes)

Director: Takao Okawara

Writers: Hiroshi Kashiwabara & Wataru Mimura

Genre: Sci-Fi | Action | Adventure | Horror | Thriller

Plot: Godzilla saves Tokyo from a flying saucer that transforms into the beast Orga.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='8bit']I wasn't exactly sure where to post this since it's not exactly video game related, but it is on PSN. I just spotted a banner that stated you can rent Godzilla 2000 (SD format) for free. I'm not sure if this is limited to any one region, but it's worth just a quick check. Just a heads up for anyone interested in seeing this.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the post. And yes, the free stuff forum is the right place to post this.

[quote name='8bit']Woops. I assumed the deal was new, so I only checked the first page of the forum. :X[/QUOTE]

Neither of those topics are in the free stuff forum. This is an appropriate place to post, as it is a freebie. However, it looks like it was also mentioned in the list of free stuff on PSN thread. Of course that hasn't stopped people from making threads in the past of stuff from that thread or the stickied list of XBLA freebies and getting way more thanks than the original posters in those lists.

bread's done
Back