• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#31 Rozz

Rozz

We Trippy Mane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:48 AM

still never played this game been sitting on my shelf for ages

I purchased it in 2005 and still have yet to play through it!

#32 Zin_LG

Zin_LG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2010 - 06:24 AM

I purchased it in 2005 and still have yet to play through it!

Its a pretty fun game all in all. Combat could have been more fluid, though.

#33 ster

ster

LETS CHOP CATS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2010 - 07:21 AM

wish it was the pc version :(

Posted Image

#34 Richard Longfellow

Richard Longfellow

Mr. Warmth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:56 AM

As opposed to what? The PC version? The Xbox version is far superior.

I disagree. The PC version is stunningly beautiful in widescreen and HD resolutions (played it through myself). The Xbox only renders it in 480P.
"I renounce Verdukianism!"

#35 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 19 August 2010 - 01:14 PM

What's wrong with the PC version? I've got the X-Box limited edition one and have been meaning to get the PC one if it goes on a good sale, assuming it'd be better the way...well, most every other game that's on PC and other platforms is...but you guys are making me nervous. >_> <_<

I don't think there's anything wrong with the PC version; in fact, I believe it's the superior version of the game.

#36 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2010 - 01:19 PM

I've had the PC version on my shelf for years...looking forward to playing it :lol:
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#37 reapersaurus

reapersaurus

Family Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2010 - 04:12 PM

IIRC, the Limited Edition version is no different from the regular edition, since the monk character is free to download (or it automatically gets added when you download the emulator?)

*researched*
According the the Microsoft BCL, footnote 3 says:
"3 The December 2005 update includes the Monk Zeng content from the limited edition of Jade Empire."
http://www.xbox.com/...tygameslist.htm
my Game Guides Trade list here - Also looking for Lips (360) w/microphones (just 1 wireless mic would do) :)

#38 Edubble

Edubble

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2010 - 04:19 PM

Lots of good posts. Think I'll bite, thanks.

#39 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2010 - 04:20 PM

IIRC, the Limited Edition version is no different from the regular edition, since the monk character is free to download (or it automatically gets added when you download the emulator?)

*researched*
According the the Microsoft BCL, footnote 3 says:
"3 The December 2005 update includes the Monk Zeng content from the limited edition of Jade Empire."
http://www.xbox.com/...tygameslist.htm

But i think the problem is they shut all the xbox servers down so you can't get this update.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#40 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 19 August 2010 - 08:36 PM

never got to play this title as my xbox was stolen right before this came out....thanx OP. Now, I need my 360 connected to the internet to be able to play xbox games right? Tried to play fable and got an error message.
Posted Image

#41 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2010 - 08:44 PM

never got to play this title as my xbox was stolen right before this came out....thanx OP. Now, I need my 360 connected to the internet to be able to play xbox games right? Tried to play fable and got an error message.

No, it doesn't need to be connected to the internet, you just need a hard drive and (if you don't already have it) the newest backwards compatibility program.

The easiest way to get that is to be connected to the internet when you first put in the game-it goes out to download the update. But you can also download it from xbox.com, burn it to a CD on your computer, and then install it from the CD.
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#42 Ashtaar

Ashtaar

King of Blades

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:19 PM

Woah, there was a monk character DLC for free?!! SMH
Anyways great game, it was pretty easy though.

210452.png

#43 kingkiller33

kingkiller33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:27 PM

Wow, only $0.01 new on Amazon Marketplace. That place is awful to try and sell your stuff on now.

#44 keithp

keithp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2010 - 10:35 PM

Wow, only $0.01 new on Amazon Marketplace. That place is awful to try and sell your stuff on now.

Fine print "+$7.99 for shipping".

I hate sellers that do that.