Photo
- - - - -

Ghost Rider 2: Spirit of Vengeance: First Trailer online! (2/2012)

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#31 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2010 - 10:49 PM

Am I the only person who liked him in Knowing? The movie was terrible, but he was good in it

I didn't like the ending to Knowing... That whole life tree was bs:bomb:

Everyone dying in the firestorm/flare was sad :cry:

#32 Rodimus

Rodimus

I'm Different

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2010 - 10:53 PM

#33 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:05 PM

http://www.comingsoo...ws.php?id=81223

watch the last scene...EPIC!! :D:hot:

#34 4thHorseman

4thHorseman

The New God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:57 PM

I just watched it here at work, so I couldn't have sound...

Well, I may go see it because it's from the Crank people, but I tried not to laugh while watching it. It seems kinda terrible.

#35 GhostShark

GhostShark

The Drunken Whaler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:36 AM

It looks cool, but it is Nick Cage. So I dunno...
Posted Image

Stinging Death To All Enemies

#36 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2011 - 01:00 AM

Trailer didn't do it for me but since its from the people behind Crank, I'm definitely watching it.

P R O V E H I T O   I N   A L T U M

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#37 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2011 - 04:01 AM

Why so much hate against the first movie? It wasn't so bad...is it because Nick Cage was in it? I could think of other movies that were worse than this. Personally I would love to see Daredevil 2 being made instead of this movie. But to be honest, I think unless GR2 had some reference/connection to the avengers movie, then I don't think fans will care.

that ,movie was beyond horrible nick cage was a huge part of why ( his hair and monotone acting)were very big reasons why that movie sucked. he basically sleep walks through the whole thing like a bored uninterested zombie. im all for a new ghost rider flick especially if it leads to a midnight sons arch but not with nick cage in the lead.

#38 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2011 - 04:16 AM

gotta love that pissing fire ending holy shit! :D

#39 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2011 - 04:19 AM

I like Nic Cage. He made the first Ghost Rider watchable.

He's somehow able to make terrible movies entertaining.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#40 Rodimus

Rodimus

I'm Different

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:36 PM

Ghost Rider looks badass. Still, I probably wont see it.

#41 Predator Ranger

Predator Ranger

Admiral Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2011 - 01:09 AM

I'm obviously a big Marvel fan, so I'll of course see it. I enjoyed the first one, but the fire-pissing at the end? :roll:
Posted Image

#42 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2011 - 05:42 AM

Interesting trailer and the first one was OK...not great, but decent. I am sensing a possible reboot of how Ghost Rider is done, with a different costume and perhaps a little more action and less storyline. Not sure if that would be good or bad (depends on how great the action is I suppose) but I can see it going in that direction for the sequel.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#43 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:44 PM

From just that trailer it already looks better than the first.
Posted Image

#44 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:38 AM

what was the last good movie nick cage was in?

matchstick men?

wicker man was hillarious and so was that recent movie about exorcism during the crusades with hellboy... uhh ron pearlman thats his name

that movie was so bad its funny

#45 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:45 AM

what was the last good movie nick cage was in?

matchstick men?

wicker man was hillarious and so was that recent movie about exorcism during the crusades with hellboy... uhh ron pearlman thats his name

that movie was so bad its funny

Season of the Witch looks interesting, although I cannot personally say if the movie was good.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#46 camoor

camoor

Jams on foot fires

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 04:03 AM

gotta love that pissing fire ending holy shit! :D

The directors might as well come out and piss on a mint condition 'Marvel Spotlight #5'

#47 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:26 PM

This movie would be better if he spent 90%+ of the screen time as Ghost Rider. Instead I'm sure we'll get plenty of time spent with Cage sulking or some shit.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#48 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:14 PM

Well atleast if michael bay had done it the special effects would have been better.

But yeah ghost rider was a fucking joke of a excuse of a pathetic turd of a movie. I remember sitting in the theater during a fight scene and I realized I was sitting there staring at the screen thinking "When I get home I need to do some laundry oh and I need to stop at the store and get a couple things. I wonder if the new episode of dexter is on tonight"

I cant get excited about this at all really nor do I really care mostly because I dont like nic cage, he cant act and he is painful to watch.

This already has 2 strikes against it. 1) The movie has 3 fucking writers and 2) its going to be in 3d. Those are 2 signs of a mediocre at best movie.

he was good in that movie where he was an alcoholic and dying of course maybe that movie was good because i couldnt wait to see him die........

#49 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:36 PM

I kind of liked the 1st 20 minutes of the 1st Ghost Rider - Nick Cage did a decent job as a struggling stunt man. As soon as the bad special effects kicked in and Ricky Fitz got involved, though, it quickly turned into one of the worst movies I'd seen in a long time. I couldn't even finish it.

:3ds: 2363-5670-6657
My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

#50 trq

trq

I *am* the reinforcements

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:55 PM

The trailer *does* look better than the first, but I'm not sure why everyone's excited for the Crank guys doing it -- they're largely responsible for that abortion of a Jonah Hex movie.

#51 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:52 PM

I kind of liked the 1st 20 minutes of the 1st Ghost Rider - Nick Cage did a decent job as a struggling stunt man. As soon as the bad special effects kicked in and Ricky Fitz got involved, though, it quickly turned into one of the worst movies I'd seen in a long time. I couldn't even finish it.

his cgi hair was really distracting though .

#52 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:13 PM

Ok, just saw it last night...been so busy that I haven't had time to see it and this is pretty much the final week before it goes away. Oh my god it did really suck. I fell asleep 4-5 times last night during the movie with the 3d glasses on. All the cool scenes were in the trailer. There was nothing "impressive" with the special effects. I finally snapped out of zoning out at the very end and was like ok time to get out of here.

#53 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:09 PM

Trailers are meant to make a movie look good. ._.

Anyways, not surprised to hear it sucked. I never thought they would make a second movie seeing as the first one was so bad. Cage needs to stay the heck away from action movies and go do something else. He wasn't so bad in Kick-Ass but aside from that his most recent movies have sucked.

#54 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:28 PM

I never take Cage seriously. I agreed with everything Comingsoon.net said about the movie. I was expecting some wow moments in 3d or effects wise...but nothing stood out really that I didn't see in the trailer... Heck the spiderman 3d trailer before this movie looked very good. lol