FACT = Only Losers Camp in front of Stores on Black Friday.

HORSEBORSE

CAGiversary!
every time ive gone to Walmart on black friday ive gone at 5AM and there ALREADY is a damn long line there. its so dumb, u go so early at 5 and people have lined up ALL night???? its so Shameful. i would never line up like that like a homeless person waiting to BUY stuff from a store. its not like these stores are giving away anything for FREE, yet these losers line up all night. its also funny that the stuff these stores like Walmart list electronics that are LOW in stock, that have like 4-5 left available. however, theres like FIFTY people in line to buy them. thus its a total waste of time and you end up looking like a homeless begger loser. its unbelievably shameful

[quote name='HORSEBORSE']every time ive gone to Walmart on black friday ive gone at 5AM and there ALREADY is a damn long line there. its so dumb, u go so early at 5 and people have lined up ALL night???? its so Shameful. i would never line up like that like a homeless person waiting to BUY stuff from a store. its not like these stores are giving away anything, yet these losers line up all night. its also funny that the stuff these stores like Walmart list electronics that are LOW in stock, that have like 4-5 left available. however, theres like FIFTY people in line to buy them. thus its a total waste of time and you end up looking like a homeless begger loser. its unbelievably shameful[/QUOTE]

wishyouwerehere.jpg

its so funny when i see these people line up with chairs and tents its like they are waiting in line for free food at the local soup kitchen for homeless beggers.

its so unbelievabley shameful........

[quote name='HORSEBORSE']its so funny when i see these people line up with chairs and tents its like they are waiting in line for free food at the local soup kitchen for homeless beggers.

its so unbelievabley shameful........[/QUOTE]

image.php

it would be worth the wait if they give out free gift cards for the first 50 people or so...but if they ain't giving out shit then fuck them.

CAG is about finding good deals. but no deal is worth waiting out in the cold for. thats just dumb and shameful. "wow i caught a cold waiting to buy a cheap HD tv at 3AM which was soldout" :applause:

its a good thing Amazon out-does most retailers on Bf. no lines and free shipping.:bouncy:

[quote name='HORSEBORSE']CAG is about finding good deals. but no deal is worth waiting out in the cold for. thats just dumb and shameful. "wow i caught a cold waiting to buy a cheap HD tv at 3AM which was soldout" :applause:
[/QUOTE]

actually you catch a cold from germs.

[quote name='horseborse']every time ive gone to walmart on black friday ive gone at 5 am[/quote]

[quote name='horseborse']fact = only losers camp in front of stores on black friday[/quote]

On the real there was a period of my life back when I first joined CAG when I HAD TO HAVE the latest and greatest and @ the cheapest price. I scored my Wii by camping out front of Best Buy, scored a 52 inch RCA $900 for $450 from Walmart BF just by camping in the supercenter all nite and reading the first Eragon book in a marathon five hour session all in the same holiday season, man those were good times.

AND THEN I GREW UP. Time is more valuable than material goods. Funny thing is the Wii is dusty and the RCA lasted just through its two year warranty and the extended year walmart warranty, but the memories I have of my wife bringing me cocoa in line, or my brother and I freezing our buns off... those are priceless.

The economy is in the tank and the sales aren't anything too special, so now I just buy everything off Amazon. I'm daring brick and mortar stores to deal me into going out. It won't happen.

You need to change the thread title to FACT = Only Losers Camp Out at Walmart on Black Friday. Hell, Only Losers Shop at Walmart works too.

[quote name='HORSEBORSE']FACT = Only Losers Camp in front of Stores on Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='HORSEBORSE']every time ive gone to Walmart on black friday ive gone at 5AM and there ALREADY is a damn long line there.[/QUOTE]

so, basically he's saying he's only three minutes away from being a loser?

This is all true. Only losers camp out on BF...actually you're a loser if you go to Best Buy on Black Friday and bother the employees that are forced to wake up super fucking early and deal with morons like you. I heard the "cool kids" go to Target and Walmart. Try that.

*Takes off Best Buy uniform*

What?

Walmart has a cheap 32 inch $200 hdtv for sale on freiday. at what time do i need to get in line to secure 1? i know all the other losers and store employees get in line for TVs as well. so how do i guarantee to get one? should i buy 1 now and return it and rebuy it? what time should i go there?

[quote name='HORSEBORSE']Walmart has a cheap 32 inch $200 hdtv for sale on freiday. at what time do i need to get in line to secure 1? i know all the other losers and store employees get in line for TVs as well. so how do i guarantee to get one? should i buy 1 now and return it and rebuy it? what time should i go there?[/QUOTE]

5 am the day prior. That way, you get in line ahead of all those Black Friday losers.

Apparently, Banky! I mean, it's the Internet! Nobody would just call an opinion fact! This must have rigorously been researched- it seems legit!

[quote name='HORSEBORSE']i dont get why you all respond to thread written by a HORSE[/QUOTE]

Because horses have huge raging boners and we're all about huge raging boners here at CAG. There's poopers to be filled, dammit!

[quote name='HORSEBORSE']thats why its call "Off-topic"[/QUOTE]

Yes, its called off topic and not "Im a pretentious asshole with nothing to do so Ill call things shameful for no aparent reason and just make pointless threads just for the sole purpose of me typing the word fact (all in caps) so I can pretend to sound important or worth while".

Here is the only "fact" you need right now.

metax.jpg

bread's done
Back