Mass Effect 3 Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
9660 replies to this topic

#5431 Ink.So.Well.

Ink.So.Well.

Well.Went.Wild.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:26 PM

Well if/when I do pick up B2 hopefully you guys can make the gameplay more fun for me. I don't recall co-oping that much at all and whenever I did with friends they were the luckiest SOBs I've ever seen when it came to weapon drops. Drove me nuts.

Stop trying to Scooby-Doo this. We're not going to solve this mystery for you. 

#5432 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:51 PM

Hmm I'll have to jump on tonight and see about my Victory Pack.

Edited by Spybreak8, 03 May 2012 - 07:52 PM.
sp

N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#5433 dualedge2

dualedge2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:49 PM

Well if/when I do pick up B2 hopefully you guys can make the gameplay more fun for me. I don't recall co-oping that much at all and whenever I did with friends they were the luckiest SOBs I've ever seen when it came to weapon drops. Drove me nuts.

I did hundreds of Knoxx runs. Not. One. DAMN. PEARL. In the end though, my Jackhammer was probably equal if not better than what the Pearls would've done for me. But hey, getting a group for Borderlands 2 would alleviate the pain of the first. Maybe.

Hmm I'll have to jump on tonight and see about my Victory Pack.

Commendation, not Victory. Victory's just supplies.
Fight for the Lost

#5434 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:27 PM

right right, whatever

Actually it is a Victory Pack, got level 3 ammo, which believe it or not I don't have already.

Edited by Spybreak8, 03 May 2012 - 10:29 PM.

N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3

#5435 dualedge2

dualedge2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:35 PM

Enjoy your Crusader then! (unless you use that :P)
Fight for the Lost

#5436 Freemason

Freemason

I'd Hit That...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:44 AM

I did hundreds of Knoxx runs. Not. One. DAMN. PEARL. In the end though, my Jackhammer was probably equal if not better than what the Pearls would've done for me. But hey, getting a group for Borderlands 2 would alleviate the pain of the first. Maybe.

My buddy Nick and I knocked out so many Crawmerax/Knox runs and only found maybe 4 or 5 Pearls total and none of them were close to as awesome as the regular purples and stuff we found and some of the golds, in teh end it is all we had left to do as we could one shot everything and 5 shot Craw... am looking forward to 2 though, it is good light fun and great for coop.

Dragons Dogma, Witcher 2, Assassins Creed Series, LA Noir, and Deus Ex i think are next on my hitlist.

Currently Playing:

:pc: Payday 2 , Diablo 3, Star Wars: The Old Republic

fs_overall.png

#5437 Ink.So.Well.

Ink.So.Well.

Well.Went.Wild.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:09 AM

Dragons Dogma, Witcher 2, Assassins Creed Series, LA Noir, and Deus Ex i think are next on my hitlist.

I'm surprised to see another person planning a Dogma purchase. Aside from the early RE6 demo token the game wasn't even on my radar. Hell... if it weren't for the Griffin fight in the demo I still wouldn't be interested, but after learning the controls and delving into the character customization I felt confident enough to gamble on a copy. Besides killing gigantic monsters in any capacity never gets old. It's why I'm still waiting for a Lost Planet III announcement.

Unfortunately Capcom made a near fatal mistake of overleveling your pawns in the epilogue to the point where the game practically played itself so I can understand why plenty slapped a hack and slash label on and bounced. Unless you kill your initial pawn (throw that bitch off a cliff) and forgo summoning more by skipping the stone you'll never care enough to figure out what the hell you're doing. Better to skip straight to the Griffin fight so you can at least play your created arisen + pawn and have enough time to breathe long enough to enjoy what the real game has to offer.

#5438 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

What went out is comin' back

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:22 AM

It's why I'm still waiting for a Lost Planet III announcement.

Wasn't that announced a few weeks ago?

Ryuukishi634.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#5439 Ink.So.Well.

Ink.So.Well.

Well.Went.Wild.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:40 AM

Really? Ugh... where was I? One of my friends said the same for Fallout 4 weeks ago, but I couldn't find a legit trailer. Nothing but fan fakes. I'll have to check this out. Thanks Ryu.

#5440 KrizB

KrizB

Flrying into FWEE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:43 AM

There isn't an active Dragons Dogma thread here but there is one in the PS3 section.
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=319717

Unlocked a Hurricane, was kinda hoping for something else or at least another Crusader.

#5441 Freemason

Freemason

I'd Hit That...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:46 AM

I haven't cheacked out the demo yet, but after the write up in game informer/OXM looked enough to peak my interest, I like that you cn trade or market off your pawns and stuff so hopefully there is a metagame to get behind and create some abdasses that learn the sweet spots on the big baddies. I've always been a sucker for Fantasy RPG and what not, so it popped up on the radar and decided i would give it a go.

Currently Playing:

:pc: Payday 2 , Diablo 3, Star Wars: The Old Republic

fs_overall.png

#5442 Action!

Action!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:22 PM

Nothing funny today, just good art.

Posted Image

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: Happy Inktober! New drawing every day!    |      Trade List

I do art commissions. Ask me to draw for you. I even accept some toys as payment.

The game that I animate for is OUT NOW! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#5443 KrizB

KrizB

Flrying into FWEE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:27 PM

No mission this weekend or is it a repeat of Exorcist?

#5444 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:01 PM

they are doing missions every other weekend

Look, there's no easy way to ask this so I'm just gonna do it...

Does anyone want to be gay lovers with me in Fable 3?

my Mass Effect 3 N7 HQ

#5445 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:34 PM

In order to get the gold pack did everyone have to make it or just get through all 11 waves? I have yet to get my pack if all we had to do is complete it.
Posted Image

#5446 chubbyninja1319

chubbyninja1319

Cheap asses be like...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:44 PM

1.5 million phantoms downed this past weekend. Nice.

Chubbyninja1319.png

What? Oh hell no! Hold up. Huh? Oh okay.

#5447 Arikado

Arikado

...Like Clockwork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:03 PM

X's favorite character looks like he's getting some new lines:

Just when you thought I would never go back, they keep PULLING me back in #MassEffect3 !! Recoding!! yay! Wha-hoo! http://pic.twitter.com/W6b3pezw

Rest easy, X. Kaidan will be back.

#5448 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:09 PM

Probably whining about his dead wife or somesuch.

I wonder if this means that all/most of the cast will have speaking parts in upcoming DLC (Extended Cut or otherwise).

#5449 goodbyetonight

goodbyetonight

ice princess

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:20 PM

Blech, Kaidan is my least favorite character in the series. Hopefully they're bringing all the other major characters back too.

98799.pngimages_zps9a2215bc.jpg

#5450 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:34 PM

Probably whining about his dead wife or somesuch.

I wonder if this means that all/most of the cast will have speaking parts in upcoming DLC (Extended Cut or otherwise).

We can only hope so.

My current 2nd playthrough is with Kaiden around, so I guess I'll run into that whining soon enough.

Blech, Kaidan is my least favorite character in the series. Hopefully they're bringing all the other major characters back too.

Except for the ones that can't do more speaking parts, of course. ;)

#5451 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:00 PM

Kaiden's dialog: Yup still have migraines.

#5452 Ink.So.Well.

Ink.So.Well.

Well.Went.Wild.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:21 PM

When Kaidan admitted his personality left much to be desired in ME3 I had to finally cut the guy some slack. He's still far from my favorite character but I actually don't mind him now. I call it the Crisis Core effect as I felt the same way about Sephiroth for years until that game came out.

#5453 chubbyninja1319

chubbyninja1319

Cheap asses be like...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:55 AM

I still regret keeping Kaiden alive in my save file from ME1 that I used as my "canon run". He's so f'ing dull and unlikable. When he kept questioning my loyalty, I wanted to renegade interrupt bitchslap him. At least Ash was a hottie zenophobe.

Chubbyninja1319.png

#5454 dualedge2

dualedge2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:04 AM

I wish I had kept Ashley alive so I could have her Marksman power. Aside from that, they were both asses. But at least Ash is a hot one, so she'd get my choice.

Still don't like either of their condescending tone when they were questioning my loyalty. Neither joined me when I was slapping the Collectors around and saving lives, so they should both shut the fuckup.
Fight for the Lost

#5455 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:30 AM

At least Ash was a hottie zenophobe.

But at least Ash is a hot one...

Our tastes in women clearly differ. Greatly.

Posted Image

#5456 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:33 AM

Honestly Kaidan is probably the more valuable character in ME3 just because he's a biotic. Ash's powers have a lot of overlap with Vega's. Especially on my Soldier character I wished I had Kaidan instead.

Ash is hot though!

#5457 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:35 AM

Kinda funny. My sentinel saved Kaidan and my soldier saved Ashley.

I wasn't thinking that shit through, I guess.

Posted Image

#5458 Streetskillz

Streetskillz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:07 AM

Kinda funny. My sentinel saved Kaidan and my soldier saved Ashley.

I wasn't thinking that shit through, I guess.

Fuck thinking shit through, you did what you wanted at the time and no one can blame you. None of it even mattered anyway, they shoulda just made Anderson a squadmate finally
"It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees." -- Emiliano Zapata

#5459 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:52 PM

#5460 chubbyninja1319

chubbyninja1319

Cheap asses be like...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:20 PM

Oh that's nasty. ... Pretty much sums it up. That was a good vid, funny stuff. I always knew Kaiden was a weirdo.

Chubbyninja1319.png