Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:49 PM

Double nice!!

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#5462 dualedge2

dualedge2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:17 PM

I'll never look at ANY of them the same way ever again!
Fight for the Lost

#5463 G33

G33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:02 PM

In order to get the gold pack did everyone have to make it or just get through all 11 waves? I have yet to get my pack if all we had to do is complete it.

I'm not sure about the answer to your question, but I just got my commendation pack today. You might just need to keep checking for it.

#5464 dualedge2

dualedge2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:14 AM

In order to get the gold pack did everyone have to make it or just get through all 11 waves? I have yet to get my pack if all we had to do is complete it.

At least one person had to make it to extraction (on Gold, of course). Didn't matter if it was Full, Partial or Lone Survivor.

And make sure your upload feedback or whatever thing was set to ON.

Edited by dualedge2, 06 May 2012 - 12:41 AM.

Fight for the Lost

#5465 KrizB

KrizB

Flrying into FWEE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:40 AM

Do the reset power cards give you all 84 points or just 83?
(for a level 20 character)

Want to build a Biotic spamming Sentinel and that one pesky point is stuck on Tech Armor by default.

#5466 Ink.So.Well.

Ink.So.Well.

Well.Went.Wild.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:54 AM

The rare Respec cards are the only way to get rid of that point so you're good to go. Just beware that once you've spent your points after use you won't be able to undo any changes unless you have another respec card in your inventory. For some stupid reason the game locks out the option when there aren't any present.

Stop trying to Scooby-Doo this. We're not going to solve this mystery for you. 

#5467 KrizB

KrizB

Flrying into FWEE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:09 AM

Thanks.

Going to buy a few more PSP before using the card.
Ever since I reached the 3 card limit, more rare weapons have been popping up in it's place.

Got 4 weapons in one pack yesterday- Javelin, Carnifex, Striker, Revenant.
Then a Kishock and Geth SMG in the next.

#5468 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:59 AM

Do the reset power cards give you all 84 points or just 83?
(for a level 20 character)

Want to build a Biotic spamming Sentinel and that one pesky point is stuck on Tech Armor by default.

D: how will you stagger them phantoms that sneak up on you without dat tech armor

#5469 Tha Xecutioner

Tha Xecutioner

"An Inquisition" You Say?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:21 AM

X's favorite character looks like he's getting some new lines:

Rest easy, X. Kaidan will be back.

Spoiler

#5470 Arikado

Arikado

Posted 06 May 2012 - 08:29 AM

Looks like all of this new dialog being recorded is indeed for the Extended Cut:

Lots of extended cut VO recording happening...yep yep.

Posted Image

#5471 dualedge2

dualedge2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:30 AM

If Kaiden is getting new lines, it's only natural that Ashley will get new lines as well.
Fight for the Lost

#5472 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:45 PM

God this free DLC needs to come out already!

#5473 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 08:11 PM

They need to take their time with it. They've been taking the meat off the grill while it was still pink a lot lately. Now's the time to take things slow. Now's the time to be patient. Now's the time to treat this thing like two porcupines fucking: very god damn carefully.

Posted Image

#5474 bordjon

bordjon

tastes good on the bun.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 08:30 PM

They've been taking the meat off the grill while it was still pink a lot lately.

Ummm I like my steak medium rare! Chicken - not so much... Wait - so your saying they need to smoke that brisket! Man I think I'm hungry now...
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5475 KrizB

KrizB

Flrying into FWEE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:33 PM

D: how will you stagger them phantoms that sneak up on you without dat tech armor

Run away and let someone else deal with it.

Posted Image

jk.

The Disciple is pretty good at stunning them, if the hits register before they OHK teleport.
With both weight skills and a few weapon mods/levels I can carry a SMG and Disciple while still having the 200% recharge.

Did change my mind about using the card.

Set the powers for both male & female last night, then played a few silver rooms.
Good against most enemies and bosses but very similar to the Asari Adept, minus Stasis.

#5476 io

io

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:51 PM

X's favorite character looks like he's getting some new lines:

Rest easy, X. Kaidan will be back.

Blech, Kaidan is my least favorite character in the series. Hopefully they're bringing all the other major characters back too.

Kaiden? Oh yeah, that guy. I killed him off years ago (literally) and haven't seen him since. I forgot he even existed. Like others have said, Ash isn't much better though - was not thrilled with her having such a big part in ME3.

Edited by io, 07 May 2012 - 12:19 AM.

#5477 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:11 PM

Just finished up Season 3 of Justified and god damn I want a Raylan Givens / Commander Shepard face off/conversation off, epicness scene!
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#5478 dualedge2

dualedge2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:50 PM

Ummm I like my steak medium rare! Chicken - not so much... Wait - so your saying they need to smoke that brisket! Man I think I'm hungry now...

He means that bitter aftertaste most people tasted was, quite possibly, salmonella. Or mad cow. Whichever is worse.
Fight for the Lost

#5479 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:21 PM

anyone else unlock the M-90 Indra? just got one in a PSP, full auto sniper rifle, very low damage but really fun to use

Look, there's no easy way to ask this so I'm just gonna do it...

Does anyone want to be gay lovers with me in Fable 3?

my Mass Effect 3 N7 HQ

#5480 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:13 AM

Damn I still have yet to get my pack. I played 2 gold games. One was a loan survivor and the other was a partial extraction.
Posted Image

#5481 Bezerker

Bezerker

Bezerker Barrage!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:36 AM

I was in a silver match where two of the people were idling for the first 7 waves (One of the leechers was almost rank 1,100). 3 of those, I won completely on my own because the other person actually playing died (couldnt get to him in time). We ended up winning with only a partial extraction because I tried to revive one of the culprits and ended up dying myself and when we got back to the lobby, instead of voting to boot the leechers, they voted to boot me.

Gotta love it.

538822.png

#5482 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:47 PM

Sounds about right. In a gold game I died about once every wave. That was after others had died and me trying to get to them. I also had the second highest score. What did I get 2 people wanting to kick me so I just dropped out. In the past I have had people want to kick me because I had the highest score.
Posted Image

#5483 Ink.So.Well.

Ink.So.Well.

Well.Went.Wild.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:16 PM

My advice for dealing with leechers is to flat out quit the game and stop carrying them. Most of the time during the earlier waves you won't lose your equipment for doing so and it's the only thing you can do to guarantee your time isn't wasted. All the while screwing them in the process since the average lobby will fall like a stack of dominoes when one person leaves. If your the host or carrying the team then it's guaranteed.

As for the run of the mill elitist teams who boot you for any and every reason known to mankind? Just ignore them. Personally I go out of my way to avoid playing with mic teams in public so I'm less likely to deal with that shit. Of course the skill level of those you're likely to run into will plummet, but they'll be less likely to kick overall. What they will do however is leave when they realize someone scored higher than them.

The entire kick system is horribly flawed in general. I'm just glad they had the foresight to not implement the system to work during waves otherwise all hell would have broken loose.

#5484 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:49 PM

So the multiplayer is on each disk right, I could lend one of the me3 disks to a friend and he'd just have to buy an online pass to play mp. I know I'll need both if I play sp again but that will be a while.

#5485 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:00 PM

My advice for dealing with leechers is to flat out quit the game and stop carrying them. Most of the time during the earlier waves you won't lose your equipment for doing so and it's the only thing you can do to guarantee your time isn't wasted. All the while screwing them in the process since the average lobby will fall like a stack of dominoes when one person leaves. If your the host or carrying the team then it's guaranteed.

As for the run of the mill elitist teams who boot you for any and every reason known to mankind? Just ignore them. Personally I go out of my way to avoid playing with mic teams in public so I'm less likely to deal with that shit. Of course the skill level of those you're likely to run into will plummet, but they'll be less likely to kick overall. What they will do however is leave when they realize someone scored higher than them.

The entire kick system is horribly flawed in general. I'm just glad they had the foresight to not implement the system to work during waves otherwise all hell would have broken loose.

If you could do it in the waves then I don't think many people would complete them. Only way to complete all 11 waves would be to have a group of people you know or play with often. No group of randoms would last past wave 3.
Posted Image

#5486 Ink.So.Well.

Ink.So.Well.

Well.Went.Wild.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:01 PM

It's definitely functional on both disks so that (in theory) should work.

#5487 Arikado

Arikado

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:04 AM

Looks like Ashley's voice actor has put in some new work:

On my way home from a recording session for a project you may be familiar with ... #ME3

Posted Image

#5488 dualedge2

dualedge2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:09 AM

It's only fair...especially if Kaiden's VO got new work. But good news, nonetheless.
Fight for the Lost

#5489 Arikado

Arikado

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:13 AM

It's only fair...especially if Kaiden's VO got new work. But good news, nonetheless.

Yeah, I hope there is a significant amount of dialog in the EC... we're gonna need a LOT of it to attempt to smooth over the ending.

Hoping we hear from Ash Sroka and Brandon Keener soon. Some news on the ME2 squadmates would be nice, too.
Posted Image

#5490 goodbyetonight

goodbyetonight

Lt. Commander

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:22 AM

Looks like Ashley's voice actor has put in some new work:

Yes good.

98799.pngimages_zps9a2215bc.jpg