Amazon - PS3 Blur and Split Second $19.99 Each

Also .. if you sign up for Amazon mom.. or (caregiver) you get Prime membership for 3 months free!!! So with a $30 dollar game credit and Prime these babies will be mine for a total of $9.98 and here in two days!! Just got done Platinuming Need for Speed Hot Pursuit.. so NEXT! haha

Too bad it's not the xbox version of blur. Been waiting for it to drop to that price since I hesitated too long on the newegg deal a few weeks ago. It'll get there again so I'm not worried. I can wait. This is a good sign though.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Too bad it's not the xbox version of blur. Been waiting for it to drop to that price since I hesitated too long on the newegg deal a few weeks ago. It'll get there again so I'm not worried. I can wait. This is a good sign though.[/QUOTE]
Yea man read a lot of good reviews about Blur been waiting for it to drop.. saw another posting about split second which is the other game I thought about getting and compared this too.. People said Blur was better but wasn't dropping.. I punched in Blur to see what it was at and SWEETNESS.. $19.99 so I bought them both.

Thank God I didn't waste it on COD Black OPS

They've got Split/Second for PC for $21.99 too. No activation, thankfully.

This is the rare racing game that kind of interests me...

[quote name='rpgfan']Blur is not worth $19.99. I say it's worth $9.99.[/QUOTE]

Blur is worth $60 in my opinion...although I did only pay $10 for it myself.

Haven't played Split Second yet.

I picked up both games for under $20 a few weeks ago.

Split/Second is pretty fun, but the rubberband AI gets super annoying later on and the game just becomes an exercise in frustration.

Blur, on the other hand, really is Mario Kart for adults. It's awesome.

bread's done
Back