Amazon Sonic Colors Wii 29.99

[quote name='Matedawg11']Before you get flamed on, thank you. YES this is a price drop and YES it is worth it. Flame on...[/QUOTE]
hehe I'll start. where at OP. no store listed no link WTF!?!?!?

kidding thanx 2nd poster for letting us know it's a price drop

Just thought I'd pop in and let you guys know what I think about the game so far. I'm loving the speed and mechanics of the game so far- it's faster than any Sonic game I've played before (even Rush IMO) and the Wisp powers open up a lot of different paths, especially when you decide to replay through certain levels.

What I'm not a big fan of is that the game is SO directed towards kids. As far as gameplay goes, that means difficulty is dumbed down a bit (though with all my gaming/Sonic experience I've had trouble in a couple parts) and there are portions of more than a few levels where you'll be on rails. What bothers me the most, though, is that it means the characters and story aren't to be taken seriously. If you don't believe me, just take a look at this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pVHJeIUWOI

Basically, every cutscene is formed on the basis that there are going to be constant instances of comic relief, which really bugs me. I didn't play Sonic '08 or Unleashed so maybe they were like this (or helped condition into this) but for me with my Sonic Adventure standards, it's disappointing to see characters behaving this way.

That said, I'm still enjoying the game so far. If you like Sonic games and/or you have kids, this is worth every penny of the $30 price tag. Hope this helps some of you who are on the fence. :]

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']What bothers me the most, though, is that it means the characters and story aren't to be taken seriously. [/QUOTE]
You actually HONESTLY care about what goes on in a Sonic game? =\

[quote name='E-Z-B']Yes, this review scared me off from buying this game. *smirk*

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2LTAH...e=UTF8&ASIN=B002I0IIPY&nodeID=&tag=&linkCode=[/QUOTE]

It doesn't sound to me like the guy's even played the game, let alone own a Wii. I mean, he's telling readers to go play Super Mario Galaxy 3. Come ON. :lol:

[quote name='UberNinjaz']You actually HONESTLY care about what goes on in a Sonic game? =\[/QUOTE]

Not really, but I don't want it to be a joke, either.

The game is too childish and isn't even worth buying it at all. $10 is the most I would pay if I had a kid.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']It doesn't sound to me like the guy's even played the game, let alone own a Wii. I mean, he's telling readers to go play Super Mario Galaxy 3. Come ON. :lol:

Not really, but I don't want it to be a joke, either.[/QUOTE]

You should check out Emma Scene's other reviews, especially Superman 64. :lol:

bread's done
Back