Battlefield 3- Premium announced; 4 new expansions

• Please log in to reply
2325 replies to this topic

#2071 Rhett

Rhett

Global Defense Initiative

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:37 AM

Anyone with Battlefield 3 that can do me a favor?

Like what?

Also: I still need people to play with. I had added HydroX and Army of Fun, but HydroX hasn't touched BF3, much less many games, since I added him. >_>
Steam: Rhett816

#2072 dotCody

dotCody

The night is dark... and full of terrors.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:38 AM

Like what?

Also: I still need people to play with. I had added HydroX and Army of Fun, but HydroX hasn't touched BF3, much less many games, since I added him. >_>

http://www.xbox360ac...ad.php?t=340220

#2073 Soodmeg

Soodmeg

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:46 AM

Dude the new system of servers is shit. I can't find regular dice severs anywhere. Is there a way to search for them?

#2074 htown01

htown01

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:28 AM

Dude the new system of servers is shit. I can't find regular dice severs anywhere. Is there a way to search for them?

I usually go to the last 10 pages of servers and find some from DICE or EA.

#2075 ArmyOfFun

ArmyOfFun

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:27 PM

Also: I still need people to play with. I had added HydroX and Army of Fun

I plan on being on tonight (Tues.) 10ish EST.

#2076 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:54 PM

What is a good rifle to use w/assault class now? FAMAS seems to have way more kick than I remember.

#2077 dotCody

dotCody

The night is dark... and full of terrors.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:06 PM

What is a good rifle to use w/assault class now? FAMAS seems to have way more kick than I remember.

Never read the patch notes, I see.... use the F2000.

#2078 Rhett

Rhett

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:20 PM

I got the AEK last night, and it's awesome. Fast fire rate, and fair recoil. I haven't tried it with any scopes though. Can't be worse than the FAMAS.

#2079 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:46 PM

Never read the patch notes, I see.... use the F2000.

No sorry I hadn't played the game since January and am just now getting back to it b/c I actually have friends playing it now.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#2080 AlphaPanda

AlphaPanda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:42 AM

I found the AK-74M to be a pretty kickass gun now, I'm enjoying that a lot. I basically need to forget everything I knew about the guns pre-patch and learn the whole game again, all the guns are so different. Feels like a new game.

I can't fly jets to save my life anymore after the patch. :/
Posted Image

Feel free to add me, CAGs. Could always use another bud to play something with.

#2081 xtreme_Zr2

xtreme_Zr2

Mr. Sonny Crockett

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:40 AM

AEK was the dominate gun for assault pre-Karkand (when the Famas came). I expect most will be using it again now. Also, there is a youtube video of someone recommending the g3a3, but I won't be able to try them out till this weekend.

Currently playing:

Battlefield 3

ME3MP 
Fire Emblem: Awakening

My Strategy Guide TradeList

#2082 AlphaPanda

AlphaPanda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:48 AM

The G3 definitely is a bit more badass now, seems to be pretty accurate. I recommend that along with the AK-74. The guns in general just seem to be a bit different now.
Posted Image

Feel free to add me, CAGs. Could always use another bud to play something with.

#2083 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:54 AM

Any suggestions for a good weapon for the Support class? The M240B used to be my weapon of choice but now it has a shitload of kick and it is too damn hard to control. I need some advice on a good weapon with a big magazine size because I hate having to reload often based on my aggressive style of play.

Also, it seems that the combo of suppressor with Foregrip is not as effective as before with weapons. Is that true or is it just me?

Edited by oasisboy, 15 April 2012 - 02:21 AM.

[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#2084 crzyjoeguy

crzyjoeguy

King of Beers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:51 PM

joined a game yesterday, we were losing (something like 150 to 300) and then we take all 4 flags and come back and take the lead. then randomly i just drop dead and it says "killed by admin" when i respawn all 4 flags were owned by the enemy team... complete bs that people can pay money to never loose again.

edit: im thinking this was somehow a fluke, or its at least not abused by the majority of players, since i havent seen it happen again in prolly 3 hours or so of playing.

Edited by crzyjoeguy, 15 April 2012 - 10:59 PM.

Posted Image

#2085 KrizB

KrizB

Flrying into FWEE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:11 PM

RPK+Extended Magazine is pretty good right now.
Quick reload, more stable than the M27 and they screwed up in the patch by giving is 200 round mags.

Last night on Metro, mowed down waves of Russians storming "B" from "A".
Since I was using a bipod and PKS-7, could hang out in the back of the group and take out enemies without any danger.

"killed by admin"

They just outright ban me.

Always happens right after I kill the admin of a server where the only rule is "No Spawnkilling" and thats exactly what they are doing.
:roll:

zantar45.jpg

#2086 crzyjoeguy

crzyjoeguy

King of Beers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:03 PM

They just outright ban me.

Always happens right after I kill the admin of a server where the only rule is "No Spawnkilling" and thats exactly what they are doing.
:roll:

yeah dude, i joined a couple dif. lobbies that said that, but ill be damned if it didnt turn into my team spawn killing, or theirs. i felt like an asshole for spawn killing, but its kinda like "what am i supposed to do?" when my whole team has them stuck in the spawn and their team seemed content too grab snipers and stay in their spawn building (on op. metro i believe)

joined a lobby earlier titled "no stupid rules! double tix, have fun!" best lobby lol
Posted Image

#2087 xtreme_Zr2

xtreme_Zr2

Mr. Sonny Crockett

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:45 AM

I still haven't had the stones to play one of these crazy servers yet. I keep worrying that I'll get into one of these 8000 ticket games, rack up 20,000 points, and then get booted by an admin with like 2 tickets left to go.

All the DICE servers I joined yesterday were severly lopsided. 9 times out of 10 my team ended up just being a bunch of snipers that wouldn't cap a flag to save their life. Very frustrating when you aren't playing with friends with mics.

Currently playing:

Battlefield 3

ME3MP 
Fire Emblem: Awakening

My Strategy Guide TradeList

#2088 Rhett

Rhett

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:27 AM

I still haven't had the stones to play one of these crazy servers yet. I keep worrying that I'll get into one of these 8000 ticket games, rack up 20,000 points, and then get booted by an admin with like 2 tickets left to go.

All the DICE servers I joined yesterday were severly lopsided. 9 times out of 10 my team ended up just being a bunch of snipers that wouldn't cap a flag to save their life. Very frustrating when you aren't playing with friends with mics.

I've been playing regularly on a 500 ticket TDM server... Even if you are kicked/it freezes, you keep all the points/unlocks minus the award for winning/playing the game type. I'm glad, too, because it froze twice on me, the other night. :/

#2089 htown01

htown01

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:18 PM

These crazy servers are a great way to earn many points. The matches are long, but when you have a group of team players, then it is well worth the time (a match from yesterday on a 1k tick server).

#2090 Trakan

Trakan

Mark IV Style Motherfucker!

• Super Moderators

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:50 PM

I haven't played this game in a while. Are the Recon's spawn beacons still practically useless or have they been patched?

#2091 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:27 PM

I haven't played this game in a while. Are the Recon's spawn beacons still practically useless or have they been patched?

Useless in what way...

#2092 Trakan

Trakan

Mark IV Style Motherfucker!

• Super Moderators

Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:29 PM

Useless in what way...

Last time I played it disappeared when you died and you had to keep replanting it even if they didn't destroy it.

#2093 Nealocus123

Nealocus123

That's Vagtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:16 AM

- nvm -

Edited by Nealocus123, 02 May 2012 - 07:21 PM.

#2094 mvp828

mvp828

Amish Black Market

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:16 AM

Last time I played it disappeared when you died and you had to keep replanting it even if they didn't destroy it.

I haven't seen that happen... But I have had some weird things happen the past few days.

I would plant it, run away and after I died it would let me spawn on it. Then the next time I would die it would be gone without anyone having destroyed it. One of the instances may have been because I changed my class, but I didn't think that caused it to disappear before.
Posted Image

Insert thoughts here...

#2095 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:30 PM

That's never happened to me, how are you sure it wasn't destroyed? Maybe it was a MAV? Those can pretty much destroy spawn beacons/claymores from halfway across the map.

#2096 fatmanforlife99

fatmanforlife99

I TRAIN UFC BRO

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:47 PM

Looks like fun.

Edited by fatmanforlife99, 26 April 2012 - 08:55 PM.

Black Ops SUCKS!!!

#2097 TiKi2

TiKi2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:48 PM

looks like fun.

@ :59 mtar-21???

#2098 mvp828

mvp828

Amish Black Market

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:34 PM

@ :59 mtar-21???

It could be... I was thinking the AUG myself.

Here's the EA Description:

- Get plunged into frantic and relentless infantry combat on 4 new maps
- HD Destruction lets you reduce entire locales to ruin
- Complete 10 new Assignments and equip 5 unique dog tags
- Earn 10 new weapons and bring them back to the base game including:

• AUG Assault Rifle
• SCAR Assault Rifle
• ACW-R Carbine
• MTAR-21 Carbine
• M417 Sniper Rifle
• JNG-90 Sniper Rifle
• L86LSW Machine Gun
• LSAT Machine Gun
• M5K Tactical Machine Pistol
• SPAS-12 Shotgun

Posted Image

Insert thoughts here...

#2099 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:19 PM

For those that don't look at the deals forum, Back to Karkhand is on sale for 1/2 off this week for Gold Live members.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#2100 Nealocus123

Nealocus123

That's Vagtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:22 PM

Looks like fun.

Eh. Looks like COD.