Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5516 replies to this topic

#3211 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:49 PM

Are you guys adding up all the editions?

I'm just using the add on version without game. I assume when that is sold out they will stop taking preorders of the game bundled

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#3212 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:52 PM

Are you guys adding up all the editions?

Just the non-platform add-on only.

#3213 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:56 PM

I'm just using the add on version without game. I assume when that is sold out they will stop taking preorders of the game bundled

No that's not how it works.

#3214 Burning Karma

Burning Karma

Shepard of Fire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:04 AM

How are you guys checking stock? I'm now toying with the idea of ordering the add-on package.

#3215 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:11 AM

How are you guys checking stock? I'm now toying with the idea of ordering the add-on package.

If I tell you, you have to report back how much is left for each version. ...

On the add to cart screen, just put in high number. It will tell you if it's too high.

#3216 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:36 AM

809 of the Dead Space 3 Dev-Team Edition Add-On left

#3217 Burning Karma

Burning Karma

Shepard of Fire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:38 AM

If I tell you, you have to report back how much is left for each version. ...

On the add to cart screen, just put in high number. It will tell you if it's too high.

Sweet, thanks. 804 left!

#3218 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:39 AM

I hope the add on doesn't sell out tonight. I want to sleep on a second copy.

#3219 fortunado

fortunado

Mathematical!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:54 AM

I hope the add on doesn't sell out tonight. I want to sleep on a second copy.

It would be nice to keep one and sell one. That's always the hardest part for me; when a rare item or CE you pick up is suddenly worth 2-4x as much as you paid for it -- not saying this will -- it can be hard to justify letting it sit in your collection. Some people say let it collect dust but I keep my stuff clean. :)

EDIT: 791 left (add-on).

ach.png

#3220 tweeb

tweeb

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:33 AM

Anyone willing to middleman me a copy of the CE of dead space 3 (without the game)? I'll pay with amazon or money order.

#3221 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:06 AM

Dead Space 3: Dev-Team Edition

Posted Image

Click for more.

Looks cool, but overpriced.

EDIT:

Image of just the contents ($100 without the game):
Posted Image
Closer look at goodies.

hmmmm interesting...

So it comes with a butt-plug....

might have to get it to try on the gf...

#3222 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:47 AM

I'm on the fence... Can you do a review and provide some pics?

#3223 havuk

havuk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:54 PM

I'm on the fence... Can you do a review and provide some pics?

:applause::applause:

#3224 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:33 AM

http://store.namcoba...-Figurines.html

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 is getting a CE exclusively on Club Namco. It's $80 and includes both the figures from the UK editions, a poster, the soundtrack, a trading card, and the Goku Costume DLC.

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#3225 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:39 AM

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 is getting a CE exclusively on Club Namco. It's $80 and includes both the figures from the UK editions, a poster, the soundtrack, a trading card, and the Goku Costume DLC.

Ugh, I hate online only CE's, but I really might end up getting this one. Huge Naruto fan, and I love the Storm series. Also, the soundtracks for these games have been pretty epic so far

And apparently you can just get the Card/Soundtrack/Poster for 59.99 too......it only says the Poster is exclusive, makes me wonder if the soundtrack might be getting included everywhere
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3226 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:48 AM

Ugh, I hate online only CE's, but I really might end up getting this one. Huge Naruto fan, and I love the Storm series. Also, the soundtracks for these games have been pretty epic so far

And apparently you can just get the Card/Soundtrack/Poster for 59.99 too......it only says the Poster is exclusive, makes me wonder if the soundtrack might be getting included everywhere

I'm a huge fan of the show as well, but I haven't play any Storm series. Do you guys think it's worth picking up though compared to the previous versions or would there be a future price drop?
I really like the figurines though.
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#3227 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:50 AM

I'm a huge fan of the show as well, but I haven't play any Storm series. Do you guys think it's worth picking up though compared to the previous versions or would there be a future price drop?

I recommend you play Storm 1 and 2 just for the Boss Battles. Storm 3 is going to probably be the best in the series though.

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#3228 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:51 AM

Honestly, I feel like this will be the best in the series. And the past ones held their value for a decent amount of time, so if you really want to get in while the community is active, you might want to get around release.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3229 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:54 AM

HNNNNGGGHHH

I love Naruto, as well, and I've got so much Best Buy credit that I could buy a Visa gift card to cover the cost of the CE, but with my backlog...but that CE looks so awesome...but graduate classes are starting up again...but UNS3 really does look like the best in the series...and I could always sell that Goku costume DLC for a tidy sum to cushion the financial blow...

:bomb::bomb::bomb:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/22]:  :ps3: MGS3 HD (4.75/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#3230 tsa4lyfe

tsa4lyfe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:57 AM

Damn it I think I'm going to buy 2 copies of that Naruto CE Ughhhhh. Love that series!

#3231 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:09 AM

I'm getting that Naruto CE for sure. Question to vets: if its clubNamco exclusive, it means less possible price drop of e CE in the future, correct?

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3232 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:16 AM

Honestly, I feel like this will be the best in the series. And the past ones held their value for a decent amount of time, so if you really want to get in while the community is active, you might want to get around release.

I have a huge backlog so I don't think I could find anyone to play against :(
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#3233 mrsilkunderwear

mrsilkunderwear

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:28 AM

I dont like Naruto, and anime for that matter, but love the Storm series. Gorgeous and super fun.

#3234 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:32 AM

same here, I am wish the naruto ce would be at sold at bestbuy, got some extra credit from the 100% promo trade in

#3235 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:59 PM

I'm getting that Naruto CE for sure. Question to vets: if its clubNamco exclusive, it means less possible price drop of e CE in the future, correct?

Generally, but it also means that it's not in some special CE box. You will just get the game and the other items in a larger shipping box. I know a lot of people think CEs of that type are less valuable, especially since the statues appear to be the Japanese versions.

#3236 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:27 PM

Thanks for the info bojay.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3237 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:40 PM

got a question for you guys.

so i have the Metal Gear Rising LE preordered from Zavvi. I live in the US, so im paying $200 to import it, plus theres a risk that the box will be damaged when it arrives.

so my question is this, for those of you who have the LE preordered in the US, IF the european edition is available in the US for the same price, AND you can only afford one. which edition would you buy, the one with the lamp or the one with the figure.

#3238 DrunknDragun

DrunknDragun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:43 PM

got a question for you guys.

so i have the Metal Gear Rising LE preordered from Zavvi. I live in the US, so im paying $200 to import it, plus theres a risk that the box will be damaged when it arrives.

so my question is this, for those of you who have the LE preordered in the US, IF the european edition is available in the US for the same price, AND you can only afford one. which edition would you buy, the one with the lamp or the one with the figure.

I would have chosen the white figure over the lamp.

I actually dont plan on getting either but I am sort of making my own special edition of the game.
- MGR:R game (pre-ordered @ gamestop for Cyborg Ninja DLC)
- Yoji Shinkawa steelbook ($20 shipped @ amazon.de)
- Black Raiden Play Arts ($70 @ amazon.com)

Of course I lose out on an awesome box to contain everything and a soundtrack but those I can live without.

#3239 Kay_Faraday

Kay_Faraday

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:52 AM

looks like the ni no kuni steelbook isnt available anymore from gs

#3240 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:01 AM

It'll be rare for sure.