Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5516 replies to this topic

#4171 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:14 PM

Here's how it's happening in Japan:

http://www.siliconer...Oc (Siliconera)

Wah wah...

Got really excited about the Japanese version till I read MGS Intergal was a DLC.

xivpads.png

#4172 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:35 PM

Gotta love that "I think its ugly and no one should own it" mentality of some people, right? :D

My wife and I are excited as hell about getting it, and our amazon.co.uk order is suppose to ship tomorrow. The guy and girl I know at gamestop here locally want me to bring it in too to show it to them since they couldn't get one. So there is a market for it.

My two orders shipped today. I think it came out to $122.xx for each one.

I'm excited and the statue will have value to me just due to its controversy. I think the Django Unchained dolls are ugly but I would absolutely love to have a set!

That being said again I didn't pick it up because I think it'll be value. I just like zombie stuff.

Now was there no PS3 version of the Zombie bait edition? All I could find was the 360 version.

#4173 youenvy

youenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:13 PM

My two orders shipped today. I think it came out to $122.xx for each one.

I'm excited and the statue will have value to me just due to its controversy. I think the Django Unchained dolls are ugly but I would absolutely love to have a set!

That being said again I didn't pick it up because I think it'll be value. I just like zombie stuff.

Now was there no PS3 version of the Zombie bait edition? All I could find was the 360 version.

yeah there was only 360 when i ordered mine like 2 months ago-checked once in a while for ps3 but never saw it

#4174 punkmaggit

punkmaggit

Masashi Hamauzu > you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:31 PM

What the guy above said^. It would be extremely odd for them not to have a CE for this game. The Japan CE was very nice though! I hope it's similar.

I saw they updated the coverart on Amazon. Looks pretty awesome!

Spoiler

Yeah, that cover art is pretty amazing.

#4175 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:14 PM

Watch Dogs DEDSEC_Edition. Taken from the new trailer.

Posted Image

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#4176 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:16 PM

Posted Image

hmmmm. I guess the price is what determines if that'll be a consideration for me. Much like the AC 4 CE, whenever it gets announced over here.

#4177 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:17 PM

Posted Image

any idea of which retailer will carry it? watching dogs is actually on my top list of upcoming games. As opposed to the much hype gta V, which has yet to reveal any sort of gameplay.

#4178 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:19 PM

What the hell are augmented reality cards...

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#4179 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:31 PM

What the hell are augmented reality cards...

The future of business cards...

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#4180 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:34 PM

Has anyone ordered the AC IV Black Flag Buccaneer Edition from games.co.uk yet? Or are you guys waiting for Amazon.co.uk to have it?

Any information on this coming to the states?

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#4181 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:04 PM

any idea of which retailer will carry it? watching dogs is actually on my top list of upcoming games. As opposed to the much hype gta V, which has yet to reveal any sort of gameplay.

Not sure yet. Probably a chance that it could be a Uplay exclusive.

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#4182 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:31 PM

The future of business cards...

Ha, good one!

Has anyone ordered the AC IV Black Flag Buccaneer Edition from games.co.uk yet? Or are you guys waiting for Amazon.co.uk to have it?

Any information on this coming to the states?

I have been watching the Black Chest edition, I know that haven't showed up yet. I'm guessing neither have the Buccaneer edition.

Edited by TooPoor, 29 April 2013 - 04:41 PM.
Spelling Mistake

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#4183 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:37 PM

Ha, goog one!

I have been watching the Black Chest edition, I know that haven't showed up yet. I'm guessing neither have the Buccaneer edition.

I apologize in advance if this has already been answered

Anyone know if Black Chest is going to be released in NA?

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#4184 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:42 PM

I haven't heard anything on this happening, officially. I don't have inside info like some CAGs do though.

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#4185 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:17 PM

Posted Image

Hmm...I'd preorder that at $79.99, though it'll probably be $99.99 (any higher and I'll lose interest), and then only from BBY, Amazon, or Gamestop. The steelbook and physical soundtrack CD are nice, though.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Snake Tales]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale; Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [6/25]: :vita: Mutant Mudds Deluxe (4.75/5)

Last Watched Film [7/4]: How to Train Your Dragon 2 (better than the first film)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#4186 DWulf

DWulf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:35 PM

Ha, good one!

The Black Chest Edition is exclusive to UPlay in the EMEA region - it won't be available on any other website.

NA collector's editions haven't been announced yet - I'd be surprised if we hear anything about them before E3.

#4187 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:48 PM

I want that Watch Dogs CE. Any other confirmed retailers?

Also, I don't even think you can pre-order games for PS4 yet...

#4188 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:56 PM

Info and images for all 3 European CE's for Watch Dogs can be seen here on PS3trophies.org.

I really dig that hat in the Vigilante Edition.
Spoiler

Ubisoft is going off the rails with their UK-only CE's. Pretty cool stuff.

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#4189 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:37 AM

Holy crap. I didnt know anything about watch dogs, nor did i care about it. But DAMN that is one interesting game concept. Kind of gives me a deus ex HR vibe

Vigilante edition looks sweet

#4190 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:55 AM

man, europe always gets the top notch collector editions for games. I guess there are larger number of gamers there are actual willing to spend $ money, and buy games/ collector editions at msrp price.

#4191 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:36 AM

Is this NA too? The CE I mean with the figure and steelbook.

#4192 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:45 AM

The Black Chest Edition is exclusive to UPlay in the EMEA region - it won't be available on any other website.

NA collector's editions haven't been announced yet - I'd be surprised if we hear anything about them before E3.

I was afraid this might happen. I guess importing Black Chest would simply be too rich for my blood.

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#4193 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:58 AM

Is this NA too? The CE I mean with the figure and steelbook.

are u referring to the watch dogs ce, unfortunately is all only exclusive to the uk from the news so far

#4194 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:59 AM

I was afraid this might happen. I guess importing Black Chest would simply be too rich for my blood.

i thought about importing some of these "exclusive" CE, but the worry of damage during shipping is always in the back on my mind.

#4195 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:34 AM

So here's a weird question, are these CEs for Watch Dogs also coming to PS4? Or only for current gen?

xivpads.png

#4196 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:35 AM

awesome, not into importing >.> only import I have is a copy of Quest for Booty and it was already imported (I didn't pay the import tax)

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#4197 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:36 AM

So here's a weird question, are these CEs for Watch Dogs also coming to PS4? Or only for current gen?

since it is also available on pc, there is a good chance it will be ported to the next gen console. but so far no news of it has been revealed.

#4198 malethief

malethief

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:00 AM

Does anyone know if Time & Eternity is getting a Collector's Edition?

More then likely NIS will have one. Probably one you can get at from a preorder/post release and then a few different variations you can get exclusively from their website. This is me guessing based on their past games.

#4199 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:06 AM

already a thread for it but thought i should drop it in here too. Dead Island Riptide Rigor Mortis Edition is on sale at Best Buy for $55 (25 bucks off). Not sure how long it'll last since its an unadvertised sale. I bought this edition myself and think it's worth the money, even more so at this price point.

http://www.bestbuy.c...es&nrp=15&iht=n

#4200 pippin

pippin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:59 AM

The Witch and the Hundred Knights CE for Japan looks awesome. Let's hope we get something similar.

Spoiler