Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5516 replies to this topic

#1621 Callidus

Callidus

Collectaholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:41 PM

Apparently, it's going to be limited to 200 copies.

Interesting. Where did you see that it's going to be limited to 200?

#1622 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:51 PM

Says it's limited to 200 copies. Only 116 left

http://www.computera...remium-edition/

#1623 Callidus

Callidus

Collectaholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:55 PM

Cool, thanks. Might have to grab one.

#1624 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:14 PM

...200? What?!

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#1625 kitsunisan

kitsunisan

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:41 PM

Damn it, have the BB in my cart, just can't pull the trigger. Way too much money spent on this stuff the past few months with shipping to the US it comes to about $100.

#1626 valenor the bored

valenor the bored

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:44 PM

Damn, I caved in and bought one of those blazblue UK premium editions for ps3. I also got the US limited edition for the US.

I love this series too much>_<

#1627 Crizume

Crizume

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:54 PM

For the Brotherhood collectors that converted to use at gamestops was this for both consoles and should it automatically ring up at the register? Saw one at a local gamestop but didnt have time to price check.

#1628 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:31 PM

Caved in and pre-ordered the Prototype 2 Blackwatch Edition today at gamestop when I pre-ordered Graces f

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#1629 Wayne Cabana

Wayne Cabana

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:54 PM

Amazon has started the process to ship my order for Blazblue Continuum Shift LE. I ordered when it was 39.96.

Me too! Tracking info says it should be here tomorrow. Couple days late, but I'm not complaining about getting an LE for the SE price. :bouncy:

#1630 cag1000

cag1000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:07 AM

BlazBlu is 102.70 shipped for me. Hmmm not sure about the price considering what it comes with. At 200 copies though it may be something fairly rare in the future.

#1631 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:02 AM

57 copies of "BlasBlue" left. Did they really "localise" it as BlasBlue?

#1632 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:48 PM

Only 3 left of the premium blazblue extend edition. Hurry if you want 1

Now it's sold out, are they known to add more for sale later.

Edited by Youngnoble, 17 February 2012 - 06:02 PM.

#1633 Wayne Cabana

Wayne Cabana

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:49 PM

Warning to anyone who ordered the BlazBlue CS:EX limited edition from Amazon. Just got mine and they shipped it in a bubble mailer, box was crushed all to hell. Contents inside are fine, though. Just a heads up to anyone who likes to keep their LE/CEs in tip-top shape.

#1634 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:04 PM

Amazon's shipping has fallen off the deep end in the past couple years. It's really too bad.

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#1635 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:20 PM

Warning to anyone who ordered the BlazBlue CS:EX limited edition from Amazon. Just got mine and they shipped it in a bubble mailer, box was crushed all to hell. Contents inside are fine, though. Just a heads up to anyone who likes to keep their LE/CEs in tip-top shape.

*sigh* My copy also arrived in a bubble mailer, and while it wasn't crushed that badly, there's still some obvious "damage" to the outer box (e.g. bottom is bent inwards so the front-bottom corner is sticking out very slightly).

I've already sent an email to Amazon's CS asking for a partial refund. :headache:

EDIT: That was fast--I was offered an $8 refund to my GC credit (from which I paid the entire $39.96 amount), which is perfectly fine with me; $31.96 for a $59.99 CE is not bad...not bad at all. :D

Edited by Vigilante, 17 February 2012 - 11:49 PM.
Update with Amazon CS

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/28]: :vita: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (4/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#1636 HakaHina

HakaHina

Glasses God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:41 PM

Just got mine. Was worried a little due to the comments of bad shipping, but my package doesn't have any external damage to the box despite also coming in a bubble mailer. Just pray and hope your orders come safely.
Posted Image

#1637 BlurredReality

BlurredReality

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:28 AM

Wow Witcher 2: Dark Edition on 360 already sold out at Amazon.... are these going to be as limited as they were for PC? Haven't found anything online indicating production run amount, Gamestop is the only place left apparently.

#1638 jernau

jernau

Player of Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:18 AM

Wow Witcher 2: Dark Edition on 360 already sold out at Amazon.... are these going to be as limited as they were for PC? Haven't found anything online indicating production run amount, Gamestop is the only place left apparently.

I was really hoping Best Buy would carry the Dark Edition, but it doesn't seem like they will - a shame, especially since they have the best pre-order bonus. I guess GameStop it is then, reluctantly.

#1639 EdgeCrusher36

EdgeCrusher36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:08 AM

Both my Blazblue CE and my Hakuoki CE came in today from amazon in perfect condition. Then again I have never received a damaged item from amazon.

#1640 GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza

Hangin Tough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:56 AM

Son of a bitch. I thought this was a gamestop exclusive. Now I gotta pay tax on this thing?
Posted Image

#1641 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:26 AM

I tried to preorder the witcher CE at gamestop today and they didn't have any =/

#1642 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:40 AM

The PC version wasn't rare. Although it never dropped in price, Amazon had it for months after release. This is still two months away so I doubt it's actually sold out. Amazon just probably ran through their initial allocation.

#1643 ecwfan

ecwfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:39 PM

Mine also arrived in a bubble mailer. Surprisingly no damage other than a tiny nick on one corner.

#1644 KillerRamen

KillerRamen

OMG Lilac PSP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:57 AM

If you wanted the Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 LE: Gamindustri Savior Set, then you probably should pre-order it soon. There are not very many left and they might sell out before the 2/28 release date.

http://www.nisameric...omb_Vol209.html
Posted Image

#1645 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:27 AM

Both my Blazblue CE and my Hakuoki CE came in today from amazon in perfect condition. Then again I have never received a damaged item from amazon.

Both of mine were shipped in a bubble mailer and both were dented and dinged. Both went back. I don't know why I even bother with Amazon on anything that doesn't come in a plastic case anymore.

#1646 NEP

NEP

Oogaboogabooga

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:45 AM

Amazon's shipping has fallen off the deep end in the past couple years. It's really too bad.

You've got THAT right. I was just complaining about their shipping to a friend of mine. Their free shipping used to be fantastic, I'd get things in 3-4 days. Now I'm lucky if they even SHIP that fast.

I have an order from the 14th that still hasn't shipped. as well as an order from the 16th that hasn't shipped. They are quite obviously trying to bully people into getting Prime.

#1647 jab1235

jab1235

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:34 PM

The origin store waits to charge until they ship correct, because I haven't been charged for my ME3 Collectors edition yet.

#1648 rpghope18

rpghope18

Never enough RPG's!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:12 AM

If you wanted the Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 LE: Gamindustri Savior Set, then you probably should pre-order it soon. There are not very many left and they might sell out before the 2/28 release date.

http://www.nisameric...omb_Vol209.html

Posted Image

Good to see it sold out about a week before release. Orders should have started to get charged today as well.

RPGHope18.png

#1649 HakaHina

HakaHina

Glasses God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:42 AM

It's a good sign that preorders are sold out, but it'll suck for those that missed out.

#1650 GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza

Hangin Tough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:43 AM

Not sure whats going on with the witcher 2 dark edition but I went into Gamestop today and they arent taking preorders on it anymore. I came home and tried to pre order it online, because it says "add to cart" but when you try to buy it, it says you cant. So it looks gamestop is out too. I did see that best buy has it though. But with best buy screwing me on almost every pre order, I'm affraid i may miss out on this one. Hopefully amazon gets a few more copies.
Posted Image