Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5516 replies to this topic

#1651 jamezuva

jamezuva

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:34 PM

Has anyone received their blazblue premium edition in the u.s. from Zen united?

#1652 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:40 PM

Nope... I think mine shipped weeks ago.

#1653 snatcher33

snatcher33

Marry me Jenny!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:55 AM

Is the Ninja Gaiden & Witcher CE's Gamestop exclusives???
Posted Image

#1654 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:00 AM

Ninja Gaiden, yes. Witcher, no. Witcher is at quite a few places, but they have different preorder bonuses.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#1655 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 03:15 AM

Apparently, it came today... Not that I'm happy.

They come in bubble mailers.

There's tears and bends everywhere.

#1656 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 03:27 AM

Gaiden is. Witcher is not but you can't pre-order Witcher in store any more. Last I checked gamestop.com still has it available for order.

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#1657 snatcher33

snatcher33

Marry me Jenny!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 03:44 AM

Gaiden is. Witcher is not but you can't pre-order Witcher in store any more. Last I checked gamestop.com still has it available for order.

Looks like Best Buy still has it available for pre-order too.
Posted Image

#1658 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:28 AM

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Limited Edition [PS3/Xbox 360] (Future Shop Exclusive, Canada)

Posted Image

Price: $79.99 CAD
Release Date: 5/22/12
Link: PS3 | Xbox 360

Armed to the teeth with an arsenal of real-world high-tech weaponry only in prototype today, you are an F-16 on legs, trained to lock on to your objective even in the world's most complex, high-risk warzones.

Experience the Future of War

• Pack the gear of the future, inspired by actual prototypes designed for the Army through the Future Soldier 2030 Initiative.
  • Blend into any environment with mind-bending optical camouflage.
  • An exoskeleton enhances the Ghosts' physical abilities, allowing them to run, leap, slide and kick farther and faster than any soldier on the field today.
  • Unparalleled physicality and lethal expertise in melee close combat are now at your disposal. Control all-new heavily armed unmanned ground and air combat drones.
  • Unleash large-radius firepower with a personal mortar capable of firing multiple guided rockets simultaneously.
Epic Solo and Co-Op Campaign
  • Join the Ghosts as Kozak, a fresh recruit whose elite unit is the U.S.'s best and only means of retaliation when a nationalist coup unseats Russia's legitimate president.
  • Experience multiple aspects of the war from the unique perspectives of a high-level bodyguard, an engineer, a civilian and more.
  • Enjoy 12 hours of single- or split-screen cooperative campaign across multiple theatres as the shadow of global conflict creeps across Northern Europe and beyond.
Fast-Paced, Addictive Multiplayer Mode
  • Link-up for heated 8 vs. 8 adversarial matches and combine the four balanced class abilities, plus drones and individual gear.
  • Seamless ranking progression in Single, Co-op & Adversarial modes: Unlock multiple rewards for your Ghost or your Clan.

#1659 DKRobbie

DKRobbie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 03:03 PM

I seem to be in the minority of people who enjoyed the first Prototype, except a couple spots where it was infuriatingly tough. That said, don't think I need an SE of the second title....I'm drooling for the Ninja Gaiden 3 one. Too sweet!

#1660 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:38 PM

Added Darksiders II CE:

Darksiders II - Collector's Edition (PS3/360)

Posted Image
Includes:

• A life size replica Death Mask with a stand
  • Premium Darksiders II art book
  • Darksiders II soundtrack digital download token
  • In game Shadow of Death pack, an exclusive weapon and armor set

Release: 06/26/2012
Price: $99.99
Where to Buy: Amazon - Gamestop

#1661 DarkonJohn

DarkonJohn

Growing backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:52 PM

"A life size replica Death Mask with a stand "

Am I the only one that finds this somewhat ironic?

Shouldn't it be "death-size replica Death Mask" or maybe "full size replica Death Mask"?
3DS FC: 3652-0544-2057 (PM me with yours if you add me)
Posted Image

#1662 luxuria

luxuria

Don't Forget Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:54 PM

Guild Wars 2 Collector's Edition Announced!

Posted Image

The CE will cost $150 and include the following:

• 10-inch Rytlock figurine
  • 112 page Making of Guild Wars 2 book
  • Best of Guild Wars 2 Soundtrack CD
  • Art Portfolio and Five Art Prints
  • Custom Art Frame

*There will also be a Digital Deluxe Version for $80. It will include:

• Summon Mistfire Wolf Elite Skill
  • Miniature Rytlock
  • Chalice of Glory
  • Tome of Influence
  • Golem Banker

* Note that these in-game items are also included in the CE ($150).

Either of these editions, as well as the Standard Edition ($60), will include a three day head start access to the game, as well as access to all GW2 Beta Weekend Events and a Hero's Band (in-game item).

https://buy.guildwar...lectors-edition

#1663 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:05 PM

Heh, I don't even care about the game but that statue is pretty nice.

#1664 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:34 PM

flame sword (or whatever you call it) looks a little weak but otherwise it's pretty epic. I'll add it to the op in a bit, still in bed.

#1665 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:01 PM

Damn... another collector's edition I have to pick up at retail.

#1666 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:52 AM

Anyone think the NG3 Collector's Edition will be harder to find later as it's a GS Exclusive. Have there been other GS Exclusives?

#1667 NEP

NEP

Oogaboogabooga

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:32 AM

Anyone think the NG3 Collector's Edition will be harder to find later as it's a GS Exclusive. Have there been other GS Exclusives?

Go look at the ebay listings for the Ninja Gaiden 2 collectors edition. Also a gamestop exclusive.

#1668 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:42 PM

Go look at the ebay listings for the Ninja Gaiden 2 collectors edition. Also a gamestop exclusive.

Except that was PS3 exclusive and it was a great game and it sold out prior to release. NG3 is dual platform and has been getting slaughtered in the reviews and it's still in stock. So, no, I wouldn't buy this thinking you are going to be sitting on a goldmine.

#1669 Fatbot3

Fatbot3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:57 PM

Except that was PS3 exclusive and it was a great game and it sold out prior to release. NG3 is dual platform and has been getting slaughtered in the reviews and it's still in stock. So, no, I wouldn't buy this thinking you are going to be sitting on a goldmine.

This. Gametrailers were much kinder so I have more interest in getting it all now. Also, the NG2 Exclusive is OK but also not quite as good IMO, for example is has a horrible case that has to be totally opened to get the game and content out. I imagine at a minimum there will be GS with on hand stock that get's clearanced sooner rather than later.

#1670 Mr Dude65

Mr Dude65

CAG Uber-Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:32 PM

I don't think it was exclusive. Sigma was, but not the original NG2.
This space reserved in memory of one of the greatest heroes we will ever know. He faced insurmountable odds and sacrificed all for what he believed in. He died so that we could delay the inevitable. His name shall be honored forever, and his legend inscribed into the annals of history forever. And his name was...

Marauder Shields.

Remember 03.06.12.
http://gamercard.xbo...ertag=Mr Dude65

#1671 infamy

infamy

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:54 PM

No. The original, higher rated NG2 was also on Xbox360.

[currently playing]

:360: Forza 5, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Killer Instinct, Rayman Legends

:ps3: Anarchy Reigns

:baby: My beautiful baby daughter

#1672 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:52 PM

No. The original, higher rated NG2 was also on Xbox360.

Yes, I understand that, however, the person who posted above was speaking of the collector's edition of NG2 Sigma which was Gamestop exclusive and PS3 exclusive. NG2 on the Xbox 360 never had a collector's edition.

#1673 luxuria

luxuria

Don't Forget Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:06 PM

Assassin's Creed 3 CE announced!!

The Freedom Edition includes:

Posted Image

A 24-cm high-quality figurine of Connor
A steelbook case art drawn by awards-winning comic artist Alex Ross
George Washington's notebook revealing all the truth & secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution.
One exclusive Lithograph
Lost Mayan Ruins single player mission: Connor's mission leads him in an old Mayan pyramid, full of mysteries and revelations. Players will be able to unlock Captain Kidd's fabled cutlass, a deadly, brutal and beautiful piece of steel.
Ghost of War single player mission: The tide of the Revolution turns into the Templars favor. Defeat your enemies and unlock The Pontiac's War Club, a powerful Native American weapon.
Multiplayer Sharpshooter package: Unleash the Sharpshooter fury in multiplayer with one new character, the Sharpshooter, one Relic, one Emblem, one special Picture and the Title of "The Jester".

The Join or Die Edition:

Posted Image

The medallion of the Assassins with its high-quality curd ladle
George Washington's notebook revealing all the truth and secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution.
Ghost of War single player mission
Multiplayer Sharpshooter package

Taken from: http://www.ps3trophi...l-Editions.html

#1674 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:10 PM

No surprise that we're getting a AC3 CE. Though, looks like they're going the Gears of War 3 or Halo (insert release # here) route with standard/LE/CE versions.

I guess "Join or Die" edition will be the LE, and it'll be in the $80-$100 range, and the "Freedom" edition will be the CE and be in the $130-$150 range. I do wonder if the Assassins' medallion in the "Join or Die" version is included in the "Freedom" edition, like the Gears Of War 3 COGs.

#1675 Callidus

Callidus

Collectaholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:14 PM

Interesting that those promo images have the UK ratings logos on them. I wonder if those editions will be the same in both the US and UK.

#1676 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:22 PM

Interesting that those promo images have the UK ratings logos on them. I wonder if those editions will be the same in both the US and UK.

We've had different versions between the US and UK/EU, so these may be UK/EU-only versions.

I'm sure we'll know more when the time comes.

#1677 Trueblade

Trueblade

Listen to my heartbeat, it's beating for you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:30 PM

In addition to the explosion of Assassin’s Creed III info, we’ve also got images and details of the game’s three different collectors editions in Europe. There a whole bunch of loveliness headed your way.

Those special editions do look nice. Hopefully, the US will have something similar to this.

#1678 INMATEofARKHAM

INMATEofARKHAM

Looking for my padded cell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:37 PM

No surprise that we're getting a AC3 CE.

True... Though I'm a bit surprised at how soon we are learning about it...

We didn't learn about the other ones six or seven months out did we?

#1679 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:45 PM

Not bad, not bad, though I think fewer people will be interested in the Freedom Edition if they got the steelbook already when preordering the standard edition. :lol:

I'm slightly interested in the Join Or Die edition; however, based on the pricing of the AC:B LE, it might not take that long for it to lower in price.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Snake Tales]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale; Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [6/25]: :vita: Mutant Mudds Deluxe (4.75/5)

Last Watched Film [7/4]: How to Train Your Dragon 2 (better than the first film)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#1680 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:58 PM

We've had different versions between the US and UK/EU, so these may be UK/EU-only versions.

I'm sure we'll know more when the time comes.

When you mention that it seems stranger.
I wonder what their take would be on the whole "Fight like an American" ordeal.